Our First MMF with a Hint of BiSex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then pulled herself up to her full height again, her tits looking better than ever, and then to lean over and kiss me, whispering that she loved me and then passionately devoured my lips, her tongue snaking into my open mouth. She must have sucked his cock again, I tasted the musky scent of semen on her breath. I could feel her body writhing next to mine as I kissed her, but it was strange to feel the "out of body" displaced experience of her kissing me while she was making love to someone else, another man's cock was deep inside her.

Penny looked at Deek, "I really want to feel you shoot your cum deep inside me. I know Lake wanted to see another man cum deep inside my pussy."

On hearing that, I felt a surge of passion and renewed love for Penny, my arousal washing the taint of jealousy away. I could imagine the feeling that Deek felt lying next to me as Penny's pussy was pulsing and contracting around his cock, in the spasms of her orgasm.

"I need you to shoot your cum inside me." Penny begged Deek. Hearing Penny plead that another man flood his cum inside of her pussy had me squeezing the base of my cock to ensure that I didn't ejaculate immediately. I was suddenly afraid of coming too quickly, in front of Deek, and wished I'd jacked-off on the couch to take the pressure off. Deek grunted and rocked his hips up, thrusting roughly, I could tell he was filling her cunt with his sticky seed. It leaked and ran out, over his balls and upper thighs, wet, hot and sticky. Finally, after a long orgasm, he relaxed.

Penny then pulled herself up looking down to see that she had dripped a large pool of cum and pussy nectar on the bed. She then slowly pulled Deek's big cock from deep inside her belly and flopped down between the two of us.

Penny stroked both of us at the same time, kissing me then turning her head to kiss Deek. I felt myself getting close, (evidently Penny sensed that too) because she took Deek's hand and wrapped it around my cock with hers, tugging me faster now. I could not have stopped my climax, I exploded and shot a huge load over her thighs, and I noticed, Deek's hand and hers were covered in my cum. I almost passed out from the release, then Deek brought his hand up for Penny to lick clean. Penny returned the favor, tasting my cum on her hand, then feeding it to Deek. "Yes, you sexy boys!" she whispered. "So slutty, so hot!" she continued as she writhed and twisted between us. Still breathing heavily, she rolled to face him, kissing him on the lips, powerfully. He licked her fingers, never taking his eyes off her, until she moved her free hand down to her clit and rubbed herself to orgasm.

"Mmm that was incredible." Penny whispered as she limply closed her legs together, Deek pulled himself up, causing a soft flow of cum leaking from her pussy onto the bed. We lay together just breathing, gently touching each other, for a while.

"That was amazing, you are amazing!" I said raising myself up on one elbow to survey Penny's naked body, my eyes transfixed on the wet soggy patch of hair above her pussy. I leaned in and her kissed her on the lips. Penny responded by rolling onto her side and kissed me on the lips back, her hand finding its way down to my aching but semi-stiff member.

"Did you like what you got to see?" Penny said in her teasing voice as she increased the pressure and speed of her hand on my cock."Does it turn you on that another mans cum is deep inside your wife's pussy right now?"

"Mmm, yes." I moaned back kissing her with an open mouth muffling her sentences as she talked dirty to me.

"I can feel it dripping out of me right now, I might have to have my husband take seconds tonight, Would you like that?" Penny breathed into my ear.

"Another man was cumming deep inside your wife's pussy and making her cum on his hard cock." Penny said, pulling even harder on my aching dick, knowing that I was about to shoot my load all over her stomach.

"Give me your cock. I'm so fucking horny," she moaned as she reached between my legs, once again, rubbing my cock head over her slit coating it with their combined cum, Then, she straddled me, and she started to raise and lower herself on my cock. "Yes... yes... yes... so fucking good. I love riding your hard cock! I love the way it fills and stretches me. Ohhhhhh... fuck me... do me... slam it in and out... pound me like Deek does... god, I feel like I'm on fire... my cunt is ready to blow... oh. god... ohmigod... ohmigod... so deep! I'm cummming!" she cried out as she humped me like a wild woman.

I felt my orgasm rise quickly. "That's it... cum all over my cock, you slut! Your pussy is so wet... so hot!"

"Do it... I want to feel your cum fill me... pound me... don't stop... I want to feel semen drip from my cunt and down our legs when I cum again," she almost screamed as she reached out, grabbing a Deek to steady her weight as her cunt sank to the base of my shaft.

That was all it took. The feel of her hot pussy spasming around my cock, the tip pressing against her cervix I grunted.

"Yes!" she whispered as I felt cum squish out around my shaft; coating her inner thighs and running down my legs. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes!" she screamed. I held her hips tight against mine, feeling her grind her clit into the root of my cock, shooting hot jets of cum deep in her, until she collapsed into my arms.

She was panting, desperately trying to catch her breath, Deek was hard, and moved up so she could reach his cock with her mouth, but all she could manage was to weakly stick her tongue out and lick his precum, while she caught her breath. Deek tried to get his knob into her mouth, but she was to out of breath to accommodate him. I'm not sure what made me do it, but I reached up and started to stroke his cock while he rubbed the wet, dripping head over Penny's cheeks and lips. He kept his hips still while she licked and kissed the head, I gently tugged his foreskin back and forth, exposing then hiding his wet, glistening head.

She turned to kiss me, sticking her tongue into my mouth, her lips dripping with his pre cum, then turned back to him, her energy returning. Deek pushed his cock in, past her lips, but I kept my grip on his shaft, stroking gently. It felt incredible, I was so close to his hard cock, I could smell the musk from Penny's breath, and see the tiny flow of precum each time his muscles contracted. I knew I should stop, but it felt so charged, so erotic, that I wanted it to continue.

Deek pushed his cock deeper into Penny's mouth, but this time she pulled my head closer to hers and we kissed each other with his cock still in her mouth. I tasted his cock for the first time, the silky foreskin, the soft head, Penny literally pushed his cock into my mouth with hers. Deek thrust gently, and I was sucking my first cock. Penny moaned and I felt her pussy grip my semi-hard cock, still inside her from a moment ago, like a mini orgasm. "Oh, fucking god! That's hot!" she said, almost a confession.

I could tell Deek was close, he pulled away and positioned himself between Penny's (and mine!) legs, pushing his hard cock past my semi-hard member, and into Penny's stretched-out tunnel. I swear that alone almost made me cum, as I felt his hard cock sliding along mine, his wet balls slapping into me, Penny kissed me deeply as he penetrated her to the limit.

"Ooohhh fuck!!" Penny cried out as her cunt was filled up completely. "Aaahhh... Aaaahhhh... Fuck me! Aaaahhhh... So full! You're both so amazing! Oh, god! Just fuck me!! Uh, Uh, Uh!"

Deek's cock was big enough to fill her completely, stretching her with each thrust, I felt his hardness sliding against my own. This time, he was rough and unstoppable, his pounding thrusts shaking both Penny and myself.

"God, your so fucking wet...." I said to Penny and tried pumping in and out of her, but my cock only skid past her cunt and continued to rub along Deek's thrusting dick. "Faster...faster..." she moaned loudly as she humped upward to meet his thrusts inside her.

They climaxed simultaneously, Deek bottomed out, stretching the depths of her cunt, while his pulsing spurts of hot cum flooded her, pushing her to her final release. I could feel his cock throbbing and his jets of hot seed pulsing into Penny's cunt, her body quivering with tremors and tiny cries of passion.

You could literally hear squishing sounds of our thick combined semen squirting from her cunt while she gasped and moaned with release.

We collapsed onto the bed, Penny and Deek rolling off me, all of us glowing experience, and panting from the exertion. Penny looked over at me and asked "Did you cum too?" "No" I admitted, "I was close, but that was such an intense experience, I kind of forgot to. Dumb as it sounds." Penny chuckled.

I felt my cock, it's full hardness returned, covered in Penny and Deek's cum, I gave it a tentative stroke, the slick wet coating felt amazing, I turned to kiss Penny while I finished myself off.

"Here it comes, baby!" I said, feeling myself reaching the point of no return. Suddenly, Deek moved over and took my spurting cock into his mouth, sucking me down to the base. The shock sent me over the edge, and I held his head tight against my crotch, emptying my balls down his throat. After he finished swallowing, he grinned at me, and kissed Penny, saying "Thanks for a great evening!" then left to shower.

Penny and I got up to shower in the guest room, when we got back, Deek was fast asleep in our bed, we carefully crawled in next to him and drifted off.

Chapter 3.

After the second event, Deek seemed distant from me when he visited. I missed our companionship, our dumb jokes, as we wrenched engines in the garage. Now, it seemed he was focused on Penny, and impatient with anything else. I thought a threesome would bring us together, a little male bonding, but in reality made us rivals.

I was afraid to say anything to Penny, as I didn't want to hear any lecture on male ego, or how this was my idea, or that I was being paranoid, but my gut told me things were getting out of hand.

One Friday, Deek arrived (unannounced) and walked past the garage where I was working, right to our house. Penny bolted out of the kitchen, and leapt into his arms, and he carried her into the house. Our house, across the threshold. The symbolism was not lost on me.

Penny began kissing down his chest towards his stomach, tracing further down his body so that her mouth was just inches away from his cock. Without any hesitation she took the tip of his big dick into her mouth, slowly rolling the head around with her tongue. Penny has always been wonderful at giving head, but I was surprised to see her doing this now, no foreplay, no hesitation.

I followed behind, stopping to wash my hands in the kitchen, by the time I reached the bedroom they were both mostly naked and wrestling on the bed. Penny looked up at me, and made "Close the door" motion, I turned and left to the sounds of passion and lust following me.

After half an hour, or more, the sounds didn't get any less frequent or quiet, I got up and took a shower, then sat naked, in the dark, and just listened.

Around 10pm, Penny emerged, her hair matted with sweat and semen, and obviously worn out. I heard the shower running, and guess Deek was going to leave shortly, running back to base.

She smiled and me, and straddled my lap, I felt her soaking wet pussy grinding into my mostly soft cock. Thankfully, it responded, even as I was doubtful that I would.

Wordlessly, her pussy massaged my cock until it was hard enough to pop up inside her, slipping in way too easily, I noted, her stretched cunt filled with Deek's cream. She rode me like this, gently but with sensual abandon, her breathing getting harder and her head rolling back. She kissed me, I tasted Deek cock on her lips and smelled his cum on her breath, but I was glad to kiss her back, as I felt my own orgasm, long denied, rising up and near release.

"Now... Do it now! Oh yes cum in me husband! fill my cunt with your cum! Oh Ah I'm cumming... yes" she gasped. Her thigh muscles tightened around my waist as her pussy muscles clamped around my cock.

I reached down to gently massage her hard little clit, until I felt we were both close, then once she started to cum on my cock, I let loose and shot my load deep into her womb. Penny collapsed on me, sweaty and heaving, and we held each other for a while.

Chapter 5

There was a knock on the door. It was only a few days since he was here last. We heard the motorcycle pull up. "I wonder if it's Deek? What ever could he be here for? I asked, to the thin air.

"Just let him in, please." Penny said, as she headed down the hallway towards our bedroom.

"OK. Sure." I headed to the door. Deek, grinning, waited there. Penny and I had both noted that since we had had engaged in our threesomes that his Friday visits had become commonplace.

"Hi, is Penny here?" He said as I opened the door. I noticed he walked past me without even a glance.

"I'm not doing much, just watching TV, come in." I said, sarcastically as Deek walked into the bedroom.

Deek shimmied out of his t-shirt, and sat next to Penny, leaning in for a kiss. She kissed him, a passionate, lingering kiss. She looked at me, I saw her mouth the words to me: "Thank you".

I moved over towards Penny and planted a long lingering kiss on her lips as well. I could tell that Penny was very turned on, very eager to get Deek alone again. I was determined to stay tonight.

Penny leaned back on the bed, throwing her head back allowing Deek full access to her nipples. He once again rolled on top of her, and then greedily sucked her left nipple into his mouth bringing a small squeal of ecstasy out of my wife. I watched my beautiful wife with her head back and eyes closed shiver at his touch.

Even as Deek ravished her, Penny as she stared deep into my eyes, breathing deeply, her face a little flushed. I wasn't sure if she was showing off for me, or daring me to stop her.

Deek slowly rubbed his hands up and down her legs and up to her thighs, making sure that he gently massaged her clit through her increasingly wet panties.

"Take them off" Penny said to me as I quickly made my way over to my gorgeous wife. I ran my hands up her toned tanned legs to the side of her waist, hooking my thumbs into the waistband of the panties. I was up so close that I could actually see the damp patch at the front of her panties, and I could smell the subtle scent of her wetness.

"You are so beautiful." I said as I slowly inched her panties down slowly over her legs.

"I love you." She whispered to me, as we shared a special intimate moment. "Stay with us." She said.

Breathing a sign of relief, I stepped back, taking her panties with me, exposing Penny's very open pink lips to Deek and I. Her pussy lips glistened with moisture. Deek let out a long breath as he stared at her exposed pussy. Penny leaned back again seductively, her legs spreading open shamelessly. Deek took his place between her legs.

Penny's breath was getting more labored, as he settled close to her and began to slowly touching her sexy dripping pussy. Penny moaned softly as his hands disappeared between her legs, slowly, gently tracing her outer lips from her clit down to her ass. I sat mesmerized as my beautiful wife lay back lazily with her hand across Deek's big dick as he was busy stroking her wet pussy. The visual looked incredibly hot. Penny gasped as Deek slipped a finger inside her.

Penny smiled to me, I watched as she leaned back again, tilting her head up to receive the kiss that Deek was about to give. I resisted the urge to start stroking my cock, as I wanted this moment of gentile foreplay to last.

Penny, kissing his chest, moving her head down to his erect cock taking his erection into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head, licking down the shaft, tasting and sucking his balls, one at at time.

"Uh uh. That's it! Yes!" Deek grunted as Penny went to work sucking and licking the full length of his stiff member.

I watched on, loving the sight of my naked wife on all fours, her tight little ass sticking up into the air as she bent forward sucking his cock. After a minute or so, as Deek began squirming and his thrusts into her mouth became more urgent Penny sensed that she was pushing him too close to an orgasm, so as quickly as she had started she pulled off of him, looking first into his eyes, and then into mine.

Penny had now got her hands busy slowly rubbing Deek's big cock back and forth across her face and lips in a slow stroking motion, rubbing her fingertips over the big head. Kneading his hanging balls gently, even tracing a rivulet of saliva down his shaft to the crack of his ass. It was an amazing sight.

Penny tugged Deek closer to her, taking more of his cock into her mouth. It was such a sexy sight for me to see a string of precum stretching from her mouth to Deeks cock. Penny took a big breath and opened her mouth wide, to take Deek's cock into her mouth as deeply as she could, bobbing her head slowly. Judging by the sounds now coming from Deek Penny was again doing a very good job. "You are so beautiful." I said, admiring the amazing view. She pulled Deek out of her mouth, half of his length glistening showing how deep in her mouth it had been.

Sensing he was close, Penny moved her hips down to his stiff cock and was rubbing it against her pussy, getting it ready to be inside her again. I heard Penny softly whisper "I want you to fuck me," and She looked at me, "Come here Lake." Penny said in a breathless voice, like she was struggling to stay in control, it sounded so sexy that I thought I might cum just hearing her voice. I moved behind her, my cock badly needing attention, and rubbed my glans along the wet mess that was her pussy. I pushed gently and penetrated her part way, enough to cause her to gasp and cry out in pleasure.

I started fucking Penny slowly, gently, long full strokes until my nuts bounced off her tight ass.

I moved over over and was kneeling behind her, my hands had now gently massaging her breasts. I felt another shudder make its way through her body as I fucked her hot cunt with abandon.

Penny hardly seemed to ever come up for air, as she pushed him with urgency, moaning into his cock as I would push deeper into her cunt. Penny's gasps and cries were getting louder, her legs writing in sweet torture from our combined attentions.

Then, Penny pulled off both of us and turned around. Penny was now up and sitting astride him. Her hand was on his cock guiding the large head to her dripping opening. She sank her cunt around Deek's cock, and took me into her mouth.

Penny didn't usually like sucking my cock after it had just been inside of her pussy, but she attacked my wet cock hungrily. My eyes rolled back into my skull, with the pleasure her talented mouth provided.

"Ohhhh Deek." Penny said as she felt the large tip lodge between her lips parting her pussy widely. Her wetness helped her to slide down over his full length, embedding his big cock within her quivering body with one long slow push.

"Ohhhh. That feels nice." Penny said in a small little whimper as she held herself down on his full length, her sexy little asss shaking grinding gently against him, really savoring that feeling of being filled.

Penny began to slowly start moving up and down on Deek, taking about half of his cock out of her pussy at a time before slowly riding back down on him grinding against him as she took his full length, emphasizing just how deeply he was buried in her body.

"Mmmm. This feels so nice. Just take it slow, OK. Penny said, taking my cock out of her mouth, in a breathless whisper as she continued her slow up and down movements on her partner. I bent over taking her face in my hands, lifting her head her to look at me. With passion she leaned in and started kissing me, her tongue finding its way into my mouth with lust and passion.