Our First MMF with a Hint of BiSex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been such a long build up that precum was leaking wildly from the tip of my cock. I stood up from our passionate kiss and Penny wasted no time at all at leaning into me and taking my cock deeply into her mouth. Once again her moans were muffled as she rolled the head of my cock inside her hot wet mouth. My whole body tensed and went rigid as I felt her amazing touch on my trhobbing cock. It was quite a sight as I looked down at my wife straddled across Deek's muscular body now increasing her speed and depth of his thrusts. She was now taking most of his cock out of her pussy with each thrust before slamming down with more urgency on his whole length, her beautiful breasts bouncing obscenely as she did it.

He was laying very still, letting her fuck him, her pussy slid down on his whole length, his full length was being rammed into deepest part of her pussy, stretching her as much as possible. Penny did her best to take me deep, the whole length of my cock into her mouth, making me wild with ecstasy.

I thought that I could not hold on for much longer with the sensation of Penny licking and sucking me, but it was Penny who got to another orgasm first, pulling my cock out of her mouth to announce to us both that was about to cum.

"Ohhh Deek. Ohhh Deek", she moaned. "Yesss. I am about to cum, keep fucking me." She had now stopped taking as much of his length out of her pussy, instead burying him deep inside her, and gyrating her hips down on him very powerfully making sure that her clit was grinding against his pubic bone. Deek stepped up is thrusting now, giving short fast little jabs into Penny, who had now just about stopped moving at all as an orgasm was about to rip through her body.

"Oh that is just the right spot. Ohhhh cum in me now...." Penny screamed out as the first wave of pleasure coursed through her, her body starting to spasm as the intensity increased.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Penny moaned out as more spasms over took her body, her back arching as her head tossed around wildly. Penny humped and bucked her pussy, as if electric shocks coursed through her whole body, as she rode his large cock.

"Cum in me!" Penny cried out,

Deek grunted gave three very hard thrusts into Penny, unleashing hot jets of seamen deep within my wife, filling her pussy.

"Oh my god! I can feel you cumming inside me." Penny screamed aloud, her body once again trembling violently as another orgasm was triggered deep inside her body. Both of her hands went to her stomach, almost as if she could feel the cock inside her during final powerful thrusts. She slumped over him, panting and still whimpering about how powerful it had felt.

I stood next to her, stroking her hair, as she looked up at me with lust on her face.

Penny lifted her leg off of Deek his now softening cock drop out of her pussy with a wet slap. What seemed like an endless flow of cum also ran out of her pussy all over Deek.

I sat down on the bed still admiring the view of Penny fingering herself gently.

Penny looked up to me and got to her feet, moving her freshly creamed cunt right near my face, spreading her sexy pussy to show me the hot load dripping out. She moved closer, I could feel the heat on my face. Tentatively, I stuck out my tongue, just touching her hard little clit. She gasped, and rotated her hips, pushing her dripping pussy into my face. I licked her clit again, slowly, eliciting a tiny moan of pleasure from her. Thrilled at the sight, I licked her pussy from the clit down the lips, and then up again, moving deeper with each stroke. Penny's legs started to shake, she held onto my head for balance. I loved the feeling of making her tremble and quiver so easily.

"Do you like tasting my fucked pussy?" She moaned.

"I love your pussy, I love it when it's hot and wet!" I said, licking her again, deeper this time. I didn't care if Deek was watching, or anything else, besides making Penny hot.

Almost falling over, she moved back and pushed me down, then straddled me. She found my cock and guide it to her soaked gaping entrance. She looked down to me and planted a very wet kiss on my mouth as she slowly took the entire length of my cock inside her in one gentle motion. I delighted in the feel of her silky tunnel. She was still surprisingly tight around me, but it was a very wet feeling sliding into her freshly fucked pussy. I had never experienced fucking her so soon after another man had cum inside her, her cunt was still hot and his cum, fresh.

"Do you like this?" I asked looking into my beautiful wife's eyes.

"Mmmm it felt very good. Everything you did to me felt so good, it was such a nice build up being touched like that." Penny said holding me tightly.

"Lake! I am nearly ready to cum. I want you to cum so deep inside me. I want to feel the cum of two men inside me tonight." Penny said moaning. Her movements on top of me were now starting to become more urgent, she was losing control of her body as another orgasm was taking hold.

"I am going to cum inside you, baby. I am going to cum harder than I ever have." I said as I now allowed myself to stop holding back my own orgasm and began thrusting into my wife as hard and quickly as I could from this position.

"Ohhh yes... Oh Lake." Penny yelled in a deep gutteral moan, a sound I had never heard her make before as once again she bucked wildly against me, her body spasming through another orgasm. This was enough for me and the flood gates opened as my cock pulsed in six or seven strong convulsions spraying Penny's insides with my cum.

After what felt like five minutes of no movement and only the sound of two panting people trying to get their breath back Penny sat up off of me.

She was looking down at the sticky mess between her legs. I got to see a large amount of our combined cum flowing out of my wife in thick gobs as my cock slid out of her pussy.

We played together, light touching, gentile fucking, until we all fell asleep.

Chapter 6

Penny had just returned from the store, she leapt from the truck and kissed me, her tongue pushing past my surprised lips and her hands pulling me close. "I need you to fuck me, right now!" she demanded.

She stepped out of off her cut-off shorts and panties in one motion, kicked them away, and leaned over the hood of the car I was working on. Her bare ass teasing me, her swollen pussy showing glistening wetness even now. I used to joke I'd lean her over a car and fuck her raw, and now it was happening. I dragged my cock out of my overalls and pushed my fingers into her cunt.

"Oh my God. You are soaking wet" I said in surprise.

"Yeah, I am so hot. Fuck me." Penny demanded forcefully into me as she continued kissing me.

"Why are you so turned on" I asked her still in surprise.

"Do you really wan to talk now?" She asked, in frustration. I kissed her again, rubbing her pussy.

"I have never felt you this wet" I said, kind of in awe.

"Blame Deek, he's a great kisser!" She said, at last.

"What!" I exclaimed. "He kissed you. When?!"

"I ran into him at the hardware store, it started with an innocent kiss in the parting lot. You know how I love the way he kissed!"

I was in shock, I had been there in all of our previous experiences with Deek, a participant. To hear that Penny had initiated this new contact between them, made my cock spring to attention.

"What did you do?" I asked kissing her.

"We just kissed. It was so naughty to be doing it with so many people around. Then I let him touch my tits. Right there, in the parking lot!"

"Mmm." I mumbled into her mouth as we kissed.

"He hugged me close, told me how hot I looked, then he slipped his fingers up my shorts and inside me. I was so wet, and it felt so nice. I hope you don't mind."

"That is sexy as hell!" I replied.

"Good, I was worried after that you might be jealous."

"Should I be?" I said smiling to her.

"You will be!" she laughed. "I'm going to make you jealous."

I was floored. I never considered that Penny would have sex, without me present, and trying to make me jealous was such a turn on for her. For me, too!

My cock slid into her tight cunt easily, I started to fuck her with no restraint.

"Uh, god, yea, that's it! Mmm, Yes! Fuck me, I've been bad!" She cried out.

"Tell me!" I demanded.

"We moved to the truck, and had him sit inside while I leaned his seat back" She continued.

"I practically ripped his jeans open, and his hard cock flopped out. I licked it up and down, and took it into my mouth, as deeply as I could. Deek pumped his hips almost desperately, nearly triggering my gag reflex as he drove deeper into my mouth, fucking my mouth with every thrust of his hips.

"Suck my fukin' cock, Penny!" He demanded, "Take my cock deep!"

And finally, he came with a loud grunt, his body rigid in ecstasy as a thick ropes of cum flowed down my throat, I swallowed as fast as I could but a lot escaped. I eagerly started licking his cock and balls all over, like a wanton slut, catching the delicious drops I'd missed."

"Fuck, that was the best head I've ever had." Deek told me, I finally sat up, feeling lucky that no one had noticed us yet."

"Mmm, I loved the taste of his cum too." She said, licking her lips.

I had been fucking Penny the whole time she was describing her cheating adventure. With that last sentence I came, shooting a giant load deep into her cheating cunt. We both kind of collapsed onto the car, I don't know if she came, and I didn't care.

My post-nut clarity hit, Penny had sucked a guy off in the parking lot were we shopped, where our neighbors knew my truck. This was hot, but she was out of control now.

"How did we get here?" I asked her. "You didn't even want to be shared the first time."

"What do you mean? A threesome was your idea!" she said, confused.

"Well, the first time, if you recall.." I reminder her. "Not that I complained..but.."

"Penny, there are three people in a threesome, I hear. Sometimes, over the past weeks, it was two, and not us two. You are insatiable, and I'm waiting out side..."

"And today..."

She was quiet for a moment.

"I thought you liked the attention of two men, but it seems Deek has what you need. You like his attentions.." I said, at last risking being accused of jealousy, to tell her my feelings.

"You men, so ignorant about women. Why do I like fucking Deek? That young Adonis with the big giant cock?"

"It's not that big.." I said, then was quickly embarrassed that I said it.

"You never told me you were bisexual." Penny said. "I love it!" she told me.

"I really never knew" I admitted, truthfully.

"You never told me you were an insatiable cum hungry cock slut." I replied, grinning and kissing her.

"Oh, sir, you do know how to flatter a girl!" She said, in a fake southern accent.

Penny smiled, and admitted "I guess a little Jealousy is refreshing, I was afraid you might have less feelings for me, after watching me so inhibited, so slutty, with Deek. When you leave us alone, I guess I feel unleashed, wild, to be as slutty as I want. Does that make you think less of me?"

"No! Nothing is farther from the truth! You are incredibly sexy! At first, I did love watching you and Deek." I said, earnestly. "I guess I expected a threesome would be exciting, a little dirty, maybe spice up our sex lives a little..."

"I never thought of myself as bisexual, or anything other than straight, I guess." I told her, referring to her comment a second ago. "Its just that is seemed to excite you, and Deek kind of started it, it's not like touching a guys junk makes you gay, right?"

"Or, sucking a guy's cock, or licking his cum from my pussy, or..." She laughed an evil laugh.

She looked into my eyes, and said "I wanted you to, it was kind of hot (OK, really hot!) to see you so willing to break a taboo for me, so open to try something new, that I legitimately felt a thrill. Is it something you want to continue?"

I took a deep breath, and replied "Giving you a thrill was worth it, but I also realized what I have." I said, squeezing her hand. "And, what I was risking. This threesome fantasy was more troublesome than I anticipated.. And..."

I took a deep breath. "But, it might cost me a buddy, and now you and Deek alone, together....well, the thrill is gone."

Penny looked into my eyes, and thought for a moment. "You are right, it's getting out of hand." She admitted. "And, you know nothing about women, mister."

She told me "Deek's a good kid, we got him tangled up in some pretty strong, and base emotions. He thinks I like fucking him because of his body, or his (she winked at me) moderately-sized cock. But, it's really because he's an easy lay. I never had to do any work, he was hard and obedient, and available (and insatiable!!). And, non-judgmental, I felt uninhibited with him."

"It's like if you've been on a diet for a long time". She said. "You feel good, and love the results of discipline and restraint. Then, someone offers you a doughnut. It's so sweet and delicious, then the next day they offer you another, then you find yourself going to where the doughnuts are, craving them, forgetting the sacrifices you willingly made to get here, only thinking about that sweet, sexy rush of pleasure."

She looked into the distance, dreamily. "Next thing you know, you're buying a box of a dozen, not even aware of eating them, just reveling he rush of sugary empty flavor."

"Sex with a stranger is so... intoxicating. No emotional issues, no responsibilities. Just wild pleasure. But, it's not intended to last, or replace true love..." She looked at me, and smiled.

"What do we do?" I asked. "If I kick him out, he'll blame me, and keep pestering you."

Penny thought for a moment. Then she kissed me, and said "I'll fix this. Trust me."

Of course, on next Friday night, the inevitable happened.

Chapter 6: Alternate Timeline

My brakes screeched as my pickup truck slid to a stop, right outside the kitchen door, and I ran inside. Penny was at the sink, drinking iced tea, I ran over to her and kissed her deeply, catching her by surprise. We almost never had spontaneous sex, it was always kind of a planned event now. I felt her resist, then kind of relax in my arms, while we kissed.

"Suck my cock, now." I said, not an order, or a demand, almost a statement of fact. I undid my pants and let my hard cock spring out. I gently pushed down on her shoulders, and to my surprise she started to nuzzle, lick and stroke my cock.

"What's gotten into you?" she asked, as I knew she would.

I hesitated for a moment, knowing this was the moment of truth, there was no taking this back.

"I ran into Deek at the hardware store." I said.

She took my cock out of her mouth. "And..?"

"I kissed him."

Penny almost choked. She took my cock deep into her mouth for a moment, then released me, gasping for air.

"What happened? Tell me everything." She demanded.

"Keep sucking, and I will." I promised. She took me into her mouth again. It felt incredible.

"I was at Imelmen's hardware, Old man Imelman was there, I told him I needed a muffler bracket for an old Harley, and he let me into the basement where the junk parts are stored."

Penny said, taking my cock out of her mouth "For fucks sake, get to the kiss!"

"OK, ok. After a few minutes, Deek showed up, Imelmen doesn't usually let people into the basement, but Deek said he knew me and wanted to say "Hi". He came over and we made small talk, then Deek asked "Does Penny talk about me?" I thought that was a pretty high-school level question, so I shrugged and said "Sure.""

"Oh, fucking hell, get to the kiss!!" She said, exasperated.

"If you stop sucking me, I'll never tell you.." I said, teasingly.

She put her mouth back on my dick and took me deeply, I felt close to climaxing, so I had to finish the story quickly.

"I told Deek you liked the way he kissed, in fact, you suggested that I take lessons. Deek replied "I guess I could teach you something!" and grabbed my head, pushing his lips against mine. I was shocked, to say the least, and checked around to make sure we were alone, and no one else was near the stairs. Then I kind of relaxed, let loose, my tongue snaked into his mouth, and his rough, muscular tongue pushed into mine, his scratchy face rough against my skin, we made out like teenagers on prom night for a few minutes, then I moved my hand to his jeans, feeling his hard cock stretching the denim. I undid his fly buttons and unzipped him, letting his hard cock spring free."

Penny took her mouth off my dick to gasp in surprise, and asked "What did you do?"

"Deek was rock-fucking hard, we both were. I didn't want to kneel, so I helped him stand a few feet up a ladder leaning against the storage bins on the wall, and tugged his pants down. He said "Do it, man!" His cock was at my face now, and I started to lick the precum off his glans, tasting his foreskin, then I took the whole cock into my mouth!"

Penny gasped again, her hand slipping into her panties to rub her clit.

"I started sucking, his rod felt huge (Yes, I know what I said before) and filled up my entire mouth! I bobbed and licked and did everything you do, I was amazed how much work it was! I tasted his sweat and musk, stuck my tongue into her foreskin and nibbled, licking from his head to his balls. I was almost in a daze, devouring his cock like a drunk prom date."

Penny was in disbelief, but her mouth on my cock was like magic, I was very close now.

"I tried to take his head as deeply as possible, I actually felt his glans hit the back of my throat, but I could not take him any deeper. I moved to keep an eye on the stairs, and sucked hard, bobbing my head and licking the soft skin around his hard shaft. It didn't take long (thank god!) before I tasted a few squirts of precum, then he grunted and his hips pushed his cock hard into my throat, and I could feel his shaft pulsing and throbbing, just before the first jet of hot cum hit my throat. I almost gagged, but kept swallowing as he pumped my face full of cum! Like shotgunning a beer! it just kept squirting out, over and over I gulped it down!"

Penny said "Oh, my god! That's so hot!"

I looked down at her and admonished, "don't stop now!"

"Deek finished ejaculating, and I was still swallowing, when I saw someone coming down the stairs. I tugged Deek's pants up and he jumped down, buckled them, and left, saying "See ya later!"

Old man Imelmen walked over to me, I had to hold a crate of old nuts and bolts in front of my crotch to hide my erection. He asked "Need any help?"

I replied "How much for the whole box?"

I remember tossing a few bills at him and, carrying the box to hide my hard cock, running up the stairs and getting into my truck.

Penny sucked me hard. About then, my climax hit me and I started to shoot my hot load. Penny swallowed it in big gulps, and stroked my cock until I finished, sucking the last drops like a kid with a milkshake.

"Shit" She said. "That was incredible. Should I be worried you two are going to shack up?"

I lifted her up and kissed her on the mouth, tasting myself in the process.

"Hardly. But, I think our time with Deek needs to end. I mean, I fucked up, but I do love you!"

"I love you too!" She said, Hugging me. "I'll take care if it."

Chapter 7

Another Friday was rolling around, Penny told me to dress nice as we were going to dinner. I was kind of puzzled, as Deek usually pulled in about 5, but I trusted her and wore a pair of clean jeans, shoes and a nice shirt. Penny wore in a colorful sun dress, and we sat outside and waited for Deek to arrive. Sure enough, we heard his motorcycle coming up the lane, in a few minutes he pulled in, worn t-shirt and tattered jeans, sweaty from the ride. He strutted over and went to kiss Penny, but she held her hand out and stopped him.