All Comments on 'Our First Threesome'

by verb411

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Pussies are stretchable. Babies come out of them and they’re not left 10” wide. So why do you think her pussy would be loose?

Are you trying to tell us that a woman who had children and who uses large dildos wouldn’t feel a finger or two slipping into her cunt?

That’s not how women’s bodies work.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Why does it seem that most MFM threesomes here end up in cuckold/humiliation? FMF rarely does. If anything, it seems that FMF is more fun for the wife than for the husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing hotter than sharing your wife with another man who has a big thick cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it! Ignore the haters. They don't contribute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Much of your dialogue and commentary becomes monotonous and boring, because almost every sentence begins and sounds exactly the same.: Katee... I.... Dan.... They.... It's okay to write simply, but too many simple, declarative sentences all jumbled together is awful to read. You've got to vary the length, the rhythm and the meter of the words pouring into the reader's head. To you, it is perfect, but to a reader, it gets irritating. That's why you need an editor or at least a beta-reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverb411@verb411
Not a professional author, nor do I desire to be. Just enjoy writing short stories inspired by my real life experiences. I'm a 40 something husband to an insatiable hotwife. She embraces the slut wife hotwife lifestyle and is most comfortable referring to us as a stag hotwife ...