Our First Time

Story Info
A fictional story about our first threesome experience.
1.6k words
3.88
19.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1.

At the age of 48, my wife's body is still nothing short of incredible. Even after having six children Hana has still maintained her figure, and what an incredible figure she has. Her legs are shapely, and her ass is full, perfectly round and firm. Suffice it to say she turns heads everywhere she goes. Of course, what the interested observer doesn't know is that, to me at least, the sexiest thing about her her nipples. Her pretty breasts, though average sized, still ride high on her chest, but her nipples are like large red gumdrops when erect.

This story began when I was in the living room reading some business reports. Hana came in wearing this tight little mini skirt and a light see through shirt with nothing underneath. You could just see her nipples, but they too weren't overly revealing, just the right amount of sexiness. She sat down on my lap as I looked over the reports. I grazed my hand across her legs, rubbing her thigh and continuing my reading. After a few minutes, my mind had drifted from what was on those reports to what was concealed underneath that skirt. I began thinking about the amazing sex we had had last night, and I was becoming increasingly horny as I relived those moments. Subtly, I slid my hand in between her juicy thighs, and began to edge closer to her pussy lips.

She looked me in the eyes and the next words that came out of her mouth in a rush, blew me away, " Baby, what do you think of having a person over to join us. You know I sometimes fantasize about a threesome, so I thought why not go for it, if you don't mind that is. Besides, I know you've fantasizing about it for a while now. What do you think? There's a site where we can search for the right person. We can meet him and see. If we like what we see we'll continue. If not then we'll have coffee and that's it. What do you say?"

My heart was pounding mad,"I know we agreed that our sex life needs a jump start, so if that's what you want then I'll support you, but we have to set some rules to make this work for us both".

"I know!," Hana excitedly jumped in."Firstly I want him to wear a mask; if I see his face I might freak out and stop. Secondly, you start on me first. If I'm comfortable enough he gets to join in but nothing too heavy to begin with, just for me to get the feeling then he can pick up the pace. Let's start one step at a time and see what happens."

"Ok, whatever you say. So show me this site of yours." I agreed anxiously

Hana opened the website and I registered fake names and started searching for willing guys. "Too short, too fat, yuk, penis too large, oh look, this one's more promising, open this let's see his details", she said. Looking at his profile he met just about all the requirements; she seemed convinced enough to send him a message, so I did.

In couple of hours Brad replied and and seemed interested so we arranged a meeting at Starbucks over coffee.

He was polite, charming, and a real stud. He was well trimmed, and muscular, with fair hair and brown eyes. I could tell she was turned by him, but she was far too nervous to do any serious flirting. It was also obvious that Brad was completely taken with her as his eyes never left her as we talked. We explained our rules and when we invited him to come to our home the next day he very quickly accepted.

We spent the whole next day in nervous preparation. Together we went through her sexy clothes collection and picked out her outfit. The tension was already noticeable.

Hana was beginning to have second thoughts. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" she asked.

"Are you asking me or asking yourself?"

"Both, I guess," she admitted.

"I'll support what ever you decide, but you're gonna have to do it quick as he's coming in an hour."

Thinking for a minute, she said firmly, "Let's do this. It's now or never." She got up and began to change to her outfit in preparation.

Brad showed up right on time and, as per our plan, I met him at the door and invited him in.

"Hana's still getting ready," I said. "Let's have some coffee while we're waiting."

A few minutes later we heard the bedroom door open.

"That's your cue Brad, put on your mask." He picked up a black face mask and fastened it securely just as Hana came into the living room. She was wearing the shortest, sluttiest, black strapless mini dress I had ever seen. As my eyes gazed upon her my cock was already throbbing, yearning to get out to reach that pink pussy just about covered by her dress. I could tell she was very nervous; so was I. She sat between us as we talked a bit to ease the tension.

Brad informed us that it was his first time too, so I guess that made things a bit more comfortable for all of us. We talked for about ten minutes then Brad made the first move putting his hands on her knees, then slowly moving upwards towards her thighs as the conversation went by. At first she tensed a bit but she rapidly got more comfortable. She opened her legs a little allowing his hands to enter between them, sliding up her smooth silky thighs, ever closer to their goal. As Brad reached her silk thong, pressing his fingertips against her hot pussy, just covered by the thin material, she leaned back closing her eyes and lost all words. Silence dominated the room. I looked at her and began to kiss her to make her a bit comfortable. We kissed for a while as I played with her breasts, feeling those nipples so hard through the dress.

Brad was working his hands under her thong, teasing her lips and pussy ever so gently. I could tell she was getting turned on, by her heavy breathing interspersed with ever so soft moans, "Mmmmmm, Uhhhhhhhh." A couple of minutes passed and I got up, quickly taking off my clothes. Brad followed suit.

Hana looked at us with wide eyes. At first she was a bit shy and avoided staring at Brad's naked and hairless body, moving her eyes away from him, but slowly she began to look at his hard cock with large balls hanging beneath his shaft. I could see she was excited and wanted to touch it. We both sat down beside her, caressing her body everywhere, as she put her hands on both our cocks, stroking them and sliding her hands up and down the shafts. I slid her dress down revealing her breasts and nipples covered a little by the lacy bra. Her nipples were two hard buttons projecting through the lace. I squeezed them gently, kissing them ever so lightly as I pulled them free of her bra.

Brad was busy on her thighs and legs, sliding the thong down and exposing her to her two lovers. He was kissing and nibbling the soft skin of her inner thighs, encouraging her to open them and reveal her pussy to his eager gaze. He massaged her pussy lips, making them open like a flower, pink and wet. He pulled her slightly toward him and lifted her dress over her head, taking the bra with it. She laid her head backwards, completely naked and proud of her body resting on the couch. She let out slight moans of pleasure as she continued stroking both our cocks, one in each little hand. I stood up and she took my cock eagerly in her mouth sucking all my precum out while I enjoyed her breasts.

"Mmmm, Mmmmm." she whimpered with pleasure as she pulled me closer to her. By now my cock reached her throat but she kept going, drawing me deep. When she did let me go her moaning continued, louder, "Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Yessss, More, Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I glanced down to see what was creating her excitement. Brad's head was between her thighs, his tongue sliding up and down her engorged and open pussy lips. Keeping one hand on my cock, she put the other on Brad's head as she pulling him into her pussy, forcing his tongue onto her projecting clit and pinning him deeper inside her pussy to suck some more.

"Keep going!! I'm gonna CUM!!!, YESSSSSSS, AHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed ever so loudly as she arched her back. Seeing this, I could hold myself no longer letting loose my load into her mouth in enormous spurts. She took it all, swallowing the whole lot. Brad stood up and started stroking his own cock till he shot his sperm all over her breasts, coating those red nipples with white cum. She massaged his cum onto her tits, licking her hands clean with what's left.

We all sat down for a while to gather our strength.

"That was wonderful!" I spoke with a low voice.

"Yah, it was perfect." Hana looked at me. Then to Brad, "You have a magic tongue," with a satisfied smile.

We all got up and dressed and had coffee before Brad said he had to go.

Hana pressed herself against Brad in a hug, and said, "That was amazing, I came so hard! Let's make another date next week, It was really hot having you around and I, for one, wanna do it again." looking at me for affirmation; I of course gave it with no hesitation.

"Yah sure. I had a wonderful time as well - you're so sexy Hana. I really enjoyed it and enjoyed both of you guys as well. I'll be more than happy to come next week maybe Tuesday?" Brad asked with enthusiasm.