Our First Time

Story Info
Two lovers come together for the first time.
2k words
4.68
5.2k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our First Time

It is pouring outside. I can hardly see out the window as the rain is coming down so hard. We decide to stay at the next motel we came to, it is too dangerous to drive at night like this. The tension in the car is building. I can feel it between my legs, this burning sexual wanting. It has been building for a while, ever since our last conversation, but that was an hour ago and now we are just driving in silence.

My one hand is on the steering wheel and my other hand is wrapped in hers, my thumb moves across her wrist in circles. I squint as I look out the window and pray that I see a sign for a motel soon. Another few minutes pass in silence and then I spot it. It's a small motel on the stretch of highway in the middle of nowhere. Normally I wouldn't stop at a place like this, but I am about to die of desire.

I pull the car into the lot and drive up to the front door. I go in, leave the car running, and make quick work of getting a room. I return to the car, hand her the key and drive to the door marked five. Nothing is said as we both get out of the car and unload the bags from the trunk. She unlocks the door, and we toss our bags inside hastily. I slam the door behind us.

She must feel the same want as me because without a word she comes over and pins me to the door, then she starts to kiss me. Her kiss is quick and sloppy, her saliva covering my mouth. I put my hands to her head and pull her in close, deepening the kiss to slow her down. She slows slightly.

Her smell is intoxicating, it wraps around me like a blanket and the throbbing between my legs becomes a constant buzz. I flip her around, so her back is pinned to the door and place my hands on the door beside her, so I don't rip her clothes off in haste.

I kiss her now, I can't get enough of her mouth, I want it on my body in a million places all at once. I begin to kiss her harder, sliding my tongue into her mouth. I moan at the taste of her, just as I remember. Her taste is indescribable, but it is her taste, she tastes like this every time I kiss her. She moans back and touches her tongue to mine. Electric shocks shoot through me, right to my clit.

I slowly kiss my way to the hollow of her neck, then I slide my tongue up tantalizingly slowly to the base of her ear, then I nip at her ear lobe playfully. I slide my body against her knee to cause friction on my clit. The aching inside me has turned into a rabid hunger, my body jolts with desire.

We had discussed what we wanted it to be like, our first time. I can't keep my promise to go slow though, not tonight.

"I'm sorry, I can't go slow, not this time", I whisper in her ear.

She nods, giving me permission to go on.

My mouth goes back on her neck just below her ear and I nip and suck on her neck before going to her mouth again. I move my hands off the wall and caress them down her side. I slow even more at her breasts, running my fingers under each one before moving down to the hem of her shirt. I pull her top off only taking my mouth away from her neck long enough to slip her shirt over her head. I replace my mouth on her neck and toss her shirt aside.

"I want to feel your skin on mine," she murmurs into my mouth as I place my lips on hers.

I respond with a smile on her mouth and she reaches for the bottom of my shirt and pulls it off. I press my bare skin to hers, nothing between us except for the thin fabric of our bras. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me closer smelling my neck. I lean down and make tiny circles on her neck with my tongue. She moans again and pulls my mouth to hers. My hunger returns again with the same intensity, and I suck on her neck, nipping intensely as I move towards the tops of her breasts. I can see her nipples poking out, so I cover one with my mouth. I breathe hotly on it and then pull my mouth away, taking the nipple with me. She moans again and grinds herself into me.

"Fuck" she moans, and I hear her head hit the door with a light thud.

I suck her nipple again and she arches into me this time.

I feel the wetness start to pool between my legs. I lean over and take her other nipple into my mouth through her bra. Another arch, another moan, more wetness.

I spin her around and push her back towards the bed. As her legs hit the side she falls onto her back. I crawl on top of her and push my center into hers. She lifts her pelvis up to meet me but it's not enough. I pull her bra off one of her breasts to see it, it's perfect.

I slowly move my tongue around it, I start with large circles and get smaller and smaller until my tongue is only on the tip of her nipple. I suck her nipple into my mouth, it feels amazing with no fabric covering it. I feel her nipple harden and suck harder. I pull it with my mouth, and it pops out as I pull back too far. She whimpers at the loss of contact.

I reach for her bra and pull both breasts free. My mouth moves back to her and I begin my assault on both nipples with my mouth. She is moaning loudly now and bucking her hips up into me. My mouth sucks and pulls at each nipple in turn.

My panties are soaked now, and I can feel the wetness on my leg. I rise off her and reach behind my back, undoing my bra. My breast spill free. She reaches up and cups each one of them as I grind myself on her. Her eyes are closed and she is beauty and sex all in one. Her hands continue to massage my breasts and she pinches each nipple as she does it.

I reach down and grab for the button on her pants. Together we work to pull off the rest of our clothes. She ends up on top of me, we are both naked and glistening with sweat and a pool of wetness on my belly from where her core sits on me. She leans over and sucks one of my nipples, the sensation is too much.

"Slide your body up" I say,

"I want you to cum in my mouth."

I coax her up so that her clip is at my mouth and her juices are leaking all over my chin. I dart my tongue out and flick it along her clit. She pushes herself into me hard. I place my hands on her nips and push her off slightly so I can access her center better. My chin is drenched with her wetness and I yearn to taste her.

She slides her body up and inch and my need it met as her opening hovers above my mouth. I jolt my head up and take her into me. She tastes terrific, better than any lover I've ever had. I start moving my mouth in a frenzied hunger, I want all of her. I want her to cum in my mouth and scream out my name.

"Oh, fuck baby, yes, yes, yes." She screams as I fuck her with my mouth.

I can tell she is getting close with her quick words and hurried movements. I slip my tongue into her and circle it around inside her, then I pull away and suck her clit for a second. I do it again, she screams again. Over and over, I dip my tongue into her while alternating with her clit.

Sweat is dripping from her, and I look up to see her face. Her head is thrown back, eyes closed. She has her hands on the headboard and her chest is pushed out. I slide my hands out and pull each of her nipples between my fingers as I resume my feast on her core.

I close my eyes and in one final move, thrust my tongue into her hard, pulling each nipple. She shudders as the orgasm take over her. Incoherent words fall from her mouth, and she pushes into me so hard I can hardly breathe. Her wetness is pouring out of her now and I lap it up. I suck and lick every last drop off her as she rides my face.

I grip her hips again as she slows her body. She collapses forward and leans her head onto the wall. I slide her down slightly so I can breathe again. Not wanting to miss this blissed out moment of hers, I look up. Her stomach is smooth and creamy white, her chest is heaving with her breathing and the sweat drips off her head. I can see her eyes are closed and a million-dollar smile is on her lips.

"Look at me." I whisper.

The smile grows even larger as she opens her eyes and looks down at me. I want to take her over again at this moment. The love I feel pounding on my chest to get free is mixed with the want to flip her over and fuck her all over again.

"Come, lie with me." I finally manage to say.

She slides her body from me and drops down on her side. She reaches up and brushes a strand of hair off my sweat filled forehead. Then she leans down and kisses me. Hunger takes over and I push her on to her back.

"I'm going to fuck you again." I say.

"Good." She replies.

She looks up at me with a "yes, now" look in her eyes and I slip one finger inside her. She moans again, this time saying my name. I begin to move my finger inside her in small circles. The feel of her drives me crazy with desire. I slip another finger into her pushing up as far as I can go. In and out my fingers move.

She is so wet my fingers glide into her with ease. In and out my fingers continue, pulling out slowly and then thrusting back into her. She moans and starts moving with me.

"More", she moans, and I move my fingers quicker.

I can tell that she is starting to climb again, her breathing becomes more frequent, and her centre is tightening around my fingers. I kiss her and continue to move my fingers in and out of her. I keep going at a steady pace and move my mouth to her nipples again. Her body is rocking with my fingers.

"Yes" she moans "Yes, Yes, Yes" and I can feel her slide over the edge.

I feel all of her wetness escape out of her and onto my hand. She buries her head in my neck and kisses me there grabbing a hold of me tightly while I slow my fingers down in time with her orgasm. She releases me as the orgasm is finished and I slide my fingers out of her.

I lie down with her and kiss her, slowly this time. I feel the emotions running through me again, just like before. We kiss and cuddle and enjoy each other for a long moment, then she looks at me.

"Your turn", she smiles with a wicked look in her eyes.

"I want to taste you", she says and moves down and buries her face in between my legs.

Tears brim my eyes. Everything is perfect at this moment...