All Comments on 'Our First Time Being Swingers'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Not much...

Not much swing but still a 3 *...

Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_danceover 9 years ago
Yesss... More like that... Mmmmm!

Please continue... I like the "real" feeling of it... Like something that could happen in real life. Would LOVE to try expanding our sex life, but my hubby's a one-woman guy.

Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_danceover 9 years ago
5 stars

Trying to vote and it won't let me. Will keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

Hardly a swingers story - she fucked in all her holes by multiple big cocks - he gets a pity blow job while he watches her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more of a cuckoldish story

husband didn't get any penetration. Sure it is nice that his wife got to experience that, but here is the truth people forget. Men that satisfy other women also get a boost of self-confidence. I wonder why authors don't write about men having multiple orgasms? I could go for hours by learning to use the p.c. muscle to stop the flow. I still have an erection after orgasm. Just not as powerful, but when I am ready to ejaculate, I can. Men that cheat, after feeling guilty, get a boost in ego, they get cocky and get caught usually. But satisfying another woman will bring it on.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Another winner

I enjoyed this story, and gave you five stars for the effort. There were several spelling and grammatical mistakes that could have been easily corrected by a quick once-over, but I'm not looking for perfection here.

Although this story was hot, I feel like it would have been even hotter if it were told from the wife's perspective. I would love to know what was going through her head at those parties. I'd also like to know what the husband was thinking and feeling. A little more dialogue between the husband and wife would have helped.

I have one nit to pick: it is "he replied"; not "he replied back." You made that mistake several times, and it grated on me.

To the people who commented, swinging isn't a game, and no one keeps score. It isn't about making sure that both partners get the same type of sex from the same number of partners. If you believe it should be, then I highly recommend you never become a swinger!

goon1985goon1985over 9 years ago
Great story.

Exciting story, fun was had by all.

wherethewindwherethewindover 9 years ago
Thank You

Thanks for sharing. That was a hot story, really enjoyed it! Love reading stories where women get to enjoy themselves fully. Its hot that the husband was there to witness her enjoyment. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
99% of wife swapper

99% of swingers, have ole ladies that are better than 1st timers. where are the other ladies. next time forget the wife, tell about the other hot woman.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Poor cuck doesn't know the difference, and then whore ain't telling him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous