Our First Visit

Story Info
After chatting for ages, we finally meet.
1.1k words
4.08
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when they met each other randomly one day online.. He was hesitant and didn't want to go to into detail with her about his life but he made her aware that he had a wife and unfortunately his needs were never fulfilled. She became extremely attracted to him. They would speak dirty to one another and he was aware she'd get off to the thought of meeting him.

Until one day, when she decided to pay him a visit. He knew she was coming and had told his wife that he needed to make room for a work colleague from south africa. She would stay for about 2 weeks and no hotels would take her in due to covid. He felt bad for lying to his wife but thought maybe on this trip, they'd just get to know each other better and this way, his wife wouldn't suspect anything further.

So, after a long day of travel, she finally arrived and he came to fetch her at the airport. She was wearing a pair of black leggings and a warm hoodie. She looked at him and immediately felt a shock wave through her body - down her spine and right through her pussy. She greeted him with a kiss on the cheek and they drove back to his house speaking about life and his beautiful city.

When arriving home, she greeted his wife and sat down to chat with her but couldn't keep her eyes off of him. She watched as he kept looking her up and down, and fiddling with his pants. His wife didn't seem to notice. She finally settled in and went to put her bags in her room. He came in to check on her, but as he walked in without a knock, she was in her lace black panty and t-shirt on the floor unpacking. She caught his eye and giggled. She looked him straight in the eye all shy and said sorry, she grabbed a blanket and covered herself. She looked at him and whispered, fuck I don't know how long I can stay here just looking at you makes me so so turned on. She blushed and pulled him into the room a little more, she leaned in and kissed his lips. She pulled away slightly and whisperer into his ear, I want you daddy.. He gasped and gripped on to her hips. Her breath became heavier.

Suddenly, he heard his wife pulled away and adjusted himself. He smiled and closed the door. That night, he'd convinced his wife it was a work supper with myself and his colleagues. She didn't object and I knew this was my one chance to show him just how wet I'd been all day thinking about our conversations and watching him. So I slipped on the best black tight dress I had, absolutely no underwear and no bra. My tits big enough and pushing up firmly. I put on some make up and perfume. Waiting for him in the kitchen - when he saw me and caught my eye, he let out a moan and stood in silence. I giggled and pulled him by his tie a little, acting like I was fixing it. I bit my lip, looked him up and down and whispered, better go to dinner.

I smiled and we drove to dinner laughing about random things and making jokes. He took me to a beautiful restaurant and we drank wine and dined. Towards the end, I could feel the tension was building up and I pulled him closer to me and whispered, i have a surprise for you.. I pulled his hand up my thigh and gently over my clit. He felt I had no underwear on and whispered, fuck. I giggled and moaned as he glided over me. I watched his pants bulge up and bit my lip.

We managed to contain ourselves for the rest of supper but my pussy was throbbing. I knew all I wanted was this man. I didn't want to be fucked. I wanted to have passionate sex with him and feel his cock so deep inside of me.

We drove home, his hand on my thigh. I groaned and slid my hand on his bulge moaning as I grab him firmly. We went inside. As he got in, he noticed a note from his wife saying she'd gone out with friends for a bit and wouldn't be back late. I wondered if he'd do anything or take up the opportunity. But I was shy so I stood back. He looked at me and we both knew we wanted each other so badly.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me in to kiss me.. I kissed him back passionately and started undoing his pants. He was out of breath and extremely turned on. As he kissed me down my neck, my moans escaped me and I felt my pussy throb again. I grabbed my dress. Pulling it up in a hurry and pushing me against the kitchen table. I lifted my right leg around him and guided him in. The first time in my life I'd be soooo wet I needed absolutely no foreplay. I groaned and he left out a deep moan as he took me right there and then.. I muttered fuck and he kept kissing me as deeply as he slowly drove his dick in and out of me. It wasn't going to last very long as we were heavily turned on.

We heard a noise and froze. His wife was unlocking the door. I whispered, I have an idea. I took him to my room, closed the door and turned on the shower. I smiled at him and whispered, daddy finish me off. I gave a bite on my lip and he didn't hesitate. He drove his dick into me hard in the shower and before I knew it, I was rubbing my clit with every thrust and he came deep inside of my pussy. I was throbbing as started coming immediately with him.

We froze for a second and he heard his wife calling out to him from the kitchen. I giggled and he ran to his room to get a towel. He jumped into his shower in his room to cover himself. And I finished off my shower, still throbbing.

If this was only day 1, I knew I was fucked for my 2 week stay. But something about it made me realise I didn't just want to fuck him, I actually wanted to be near him too. The way he treated me and the way he made love to me was out of this world.

To be continued...