Our FLR Journal - Entry 13

Story Info
An evening of Screw Your Neighbor.
2.2k words
3.44
816
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie stopped on the way home and picked up a bottle of tequila. She likes tequila, her father loved it. On her way home she sent me this text, ""Set 3 shot glasses at dining room table, you two wait there""

Shelley, best friend of Carrie's who has become her submissive, and I were naked and kneeling next to the dining room table. It has been a few months now since Carrie and I began living our female led marriage. To say FLR has exceeded our expectations would be an understatement.

"Hello, Carrie," I said. At the same time Shelley said, "Hello, Master."

Carrie stepped up next to Shelley who immediately began removing her shoes. Carrie handed me the bottle of tequila.

"Hey dear," Carrie said with a wink. "Pour us all a shot."

"What are we celebrating?" I asked as I poured. Shelley was now kissing Carrie's feet. She stood there for a full two-minutes as Shelley bathed her feet with her tongue. Carrie enjoyed the feeling and Shelley needed constant reinforcement of her status.

"We've all had a good and long week," Carrie said excitedly. "I've decided a fitting reward is a proper drunk. So we're going to play a drinking game. Take a seat."

Carrie motioned for us to drink, so we drank a shot to get us started. She then pulled out a deck of cards and started shuffling. Shelley sat to Carrie's left and I to her right. Carrie offered Shelley to cut the deck, she tapped the deck, no cut.

"Screw Your Neighbor," Carrie announced. "Paul knows the game. I'll deal each of us 1 card. The objective is to see who has the lowest card. Shelley you'll look at yours first. You can keep it or swap with Paul. Then he does the same, a chance to swap with me. Then I, the dealer, do the same a chance to swap with top card on the deck. We reveal our card, lowest card takes a shot, and tells the other two what sex act to perform for the next two minutes. Understand?"

We acknowledged we understood and the game began. I won the first hand, a 3 of clubs. I say won because I wanted to do another shot.

"What is the sex act you desire to see, darling?" Carrie asked.

"Shelley needs a spanking," I said matter of factly. She didn't really. We know she likes them so I just wanted to watch her get what she wants. "Please, Carrie."

Shelley wasted not a second coming over to Carrie, and leaning over. Carrie positioned her across her lap and proceeded to smack her ass. Playfully at first. Shelley giggled when the first few spanks landed. And then they got harder, less giggling. About 20 smacks before Carrie's phone timer sounded 2 minutes had expired.

"Thank you, Master," Shelley said, her face revealing the sting Carrie applied.

"Thank Paul," Carrie smirked. "His idea."

Second hand was also a winner for me.

"Shelley," I said with a half-laugh. "Give Carrie a slutty lap dance." All three of us laughed at this one.

I enjoyed my shot as Shelley began to do her best impression of a club stripper dancing for a tip. She brought her red ass to rub against Carrie's thighs, and dropped her tits aside her face. To my surprise Carrie grabbed an ample breast and pulled its nipple into her mouth. Shelley shrieked with pleasure as Carrie teased her.

"Damn Shelley," I said half-assed. "You got skills. You could moonlight as a stripper to pay down some of that debt."

Shelley did not laugh. Did I cross a line?

Next two hands, not winners for me. Shelley had me give Carrie a rim-job. And the very next hand, Carrie also had me give Shelley a rim-job. For the record, I am not a fan of licking asshole. I need to win so I could take a shot, wash the ass taste down.

But Shelley won the next hand. She thought for a second before telling me to fuck Carrie.

"Now you know that's what he wants most," Carrie said as she undressed before lying on the nearby sofa. "Don't you, Shelley?"

"I can be nice!" Shelley replied with a smile. I was certainly smiling.

While licking ass, my cock was not hard. Now, before I got to the couch my full hardness led the way. I positioned between her spread legs and slowly slipped my cock into her soaking pussy. We both moaned.

"Heck he might cum!" Shelley blurted after about a minute.

"It's ok," Carrie spoke softly. "Cum if you can before the alarm sounds."

Shelley and I, our release day was not for another 4 days. I wasn't passing up an opportunity for early release. My thrusts get faster, harder and and my grunts louder.

"Come on baby," Carrie said, biting my earlobe. "Cum!"

My first volley of cum couldn't have been 1-second before the alarm went off. I didn't care about the alarm, I kept thrusting and sending hot cum into my wife's fabulous pussy. The world was absent in my mind, only care I had was this orgasm.

"Way to go Paul," Shelley clapped as I came. "You stud you!"

Stud? I do believe the tequila was getting to her.

Carrie pulled me in when I finished and gave me a huge kiss. It was the perfect ending to that orgasm.

The next round was won by Carrie. She hadn't cum when I fucked her. Apparently she wanted to, as she directed Shelley to get her face in her pussy, suck out my cum and make her cum.

Shelley obediently got on her knees and crawled between Carrie's legs. Carrie grabbed her head and pressed it hard into her pussy. "All of it," she barked. "Suck it all up, and you better make me cum."

Shelley worked in a frenzied pace, sucking out my orgasm and working Carrie's clitoris with her tongue. Carrie kept her face tight against her pussy, moaning, her thigh muscles contracting a bit as Shelley hit the right spots.

"Go Shelley, Go," I said sarcastically. "Work your pussy sucking slave magic!"

Certainly, it was not my sarcasm that pushed Carrie over the edge. But at that instant Carrie let loose an orgasm of her own. I could hear Shelley gasp as her face was so tight against her pussy as Carrie came in her face. It was so hot watching this, my cock was erect once again.

After a few more rounds, tequila started to affect all of us. We played a little bit slower, we laughed a little bit more, and were having great fun. For those hands, the sex got rather vanilla. Shelley had to suck on my cock, I again had to lick Shelly's ass. Carrie had to put on the Fac-il-ator dildo she loved having us use on her and face fuck Shelley. I really don't think she was happy about that, but she did not object. Actually, she laughed a little as she realize firsthand how difficult it is to do a good job fucking with dildo protruding from your chin.

"It is time for a break," Carrie declared. We all went to the bathroom. Chugged some water, and a few minutes later we were back at the table.

"This is fun" Shelley shared. I agreed, "Thank you for this evening of fun, Carrie."

"I am glad you like it," Carrie said, a bit tipsy. "I also am having fun. We have about a quarter bottle of tequila left, shall we continue?"

"Yes," I said.

"Master, may I make a suggestion?" Shelley asked.

"You may," Carrie agreed.

"Maybe I am being selfish as I am the only one who hasn't had an orgasm yet," Shelley said, even more tipsy. "You two enjoy the rest of the tequila while I masturbate for your entertainment. How does that sound?"

"Hmmm," escaped my lips.

Carrie had another idea. "Paul gets to have his way with you while I enjoy tequila. If you cum, great. If not, such is a submissives frustration."

"As you wish, Master," Shelley respectfully acknowledged.

"What's it going to be Paul?" Carrie asked.

"I like the idea of her masturbating," I stated sincerely. "But I'll enjoy it better having her suck my cock while she puts her vibrator to work on herself. Shelley, go get it and then lay on the sofa."

"Yes sir," Shelley trotted off.

Carrie sipped tequila as I tidied up the dining room, awaiting Shelley's return.

"Lay your head over the end of the arm of the sofa," I pointed to the sofa arm I stood closest to. Laying down, I took a gentle hold of her head and positioned it properly. Her head hung over the end she was looking up at me, well more so looking directly at my ball sack, which was just over her chin.

"Now, open your mouth," I told her. I slipped my cock past her lips, my ball sack was up against her eyes and nose as my cock buried into her mouth. I could see my cock impression on her throat as I pushed into her. Slowly, I began fucking her face, her throat. "You wanted to masturbate, so masturbate."

She flipped on her vibrator and began to run it between the folds of her wet pussy. I fucked her face slowly, I did not want her gagging. Not yet anyhow. One of her fingers rubbed her clitoris as her vibrator buried a little deeper indoor with each glide inside her.

"This is very hot," Carrie admitted. She was rubbing her own clitoris, very gently as she watched. "Keep going until Paul cums. Once he does the party is over!"

Shelley moaned at those words and worked her pussy faster. I also sped up. A game of sorts had begun, could I come before Shelley did therefore denying her an orgasm tonight?

I held the sides of her head by her hair and thrust in and out of her mouth. She gagged a little, but not too much. Her hips started to buck slightly. I knew she was close to cumming. I held her hair tighter and jammed my cock is deep down her throat as I could and held it there. She gagged a little bit more. Quickly, I pulled my cock back and then slammed it forward again, holding it in place for a few seconds.

Moaning was heard from Carrie, who had sat down her tequila and had both hands working her pussy own now. There was a chance she might cum before either of us by the looks of things.

On the next thrust into her throat I erupted, shooting cum directly down her throat. Shelley tried to scream, but could not do much with my cock in her throat. It was a joyous scream, however, as she too had begun her orgasm. Watching the simultaneous orgasm Shelly and I enjoyed, Carrie also came just moments after we began cumming. It did not escape my ears, the sound of all three of us simultaneously grunting, screaming, groaning from sexual ecstasy. The thought passed my mind, wouldn't have been neat to see this again if we had videoed this experience?

All three of us lay where we were, largely motionless. Breathing heavy, appearing wiped out. More so from the alcohol than the sexual activity as all of us are fairly physically fit. Carrie got up first and poured each of us a final shot of tequila.

"Cheers," Carrie toasted. "To a great evening of fun amongst our little FLR household."

"Now, it is off to bed for us," Carrie instructed. "Shelley, you will join us and sleep with us tonight. We have more fun to have before any of us actually sleeps."

"Yes, Master," Shelley replied excitedly. "Thank you, Master."

And so our evening continued. In bed, Shelley gave her Master a proper blowjob while I fucked Shelley doggy style. After that Carrie told us we each had to cum again before we slept. She decided it would be fun to watch Shelley and I do a 69. I was drunk, so I didn't even notice I was sucking my own cum from Shelley. We knew Shelley loved my cock so she took her time blowing me. Carrie watched, sleep started to weigh heavy on her eyes.

"Hurry up my bitches!" She barked pleasantly. "Cum first me."

I came first, giving what little cum I had left for Shelley to swallow. She sat up and ground her her pussy into my face after swallowing my last load of the night. It took her another minute, but she too, gave me a final mouth full of cum to swallow.

By nights end I believe I had four orgasms, or was it five? Shelley certainly had a couple of her own as did Carrie. We fell asleep with me spooning Carrie, and Shelly spooning me.

It was a fabulous evening and completely unexpected when Carrie had arrive arrived home. I hope that Carrie enjoyed it as much as we did and will want to do this more often. It was a special treat and she has become especially talented at being the dominant of our female lead relationship. I am so lucky to have her as my wife.