Our FLR Journal - Entry 12

Story Info
Release day surprise turn of the tables.
3.2k words
4.34
2.5k
6
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened to Carrie caressing my cock.

"Good morning, Carrie," I said, wiping the sleep from my eyes. "What can I do for you?"

"You can cum for me, Paul," she said happily. "Unless you would rather show me your selfless devotion by skipping this release day. Would you do that for me?"

What? Skip my release? I get to cum once every ten days. Sometime less, or more, depending on my performance as my wife's submissive in our female led relationship. Why would she ask me to skip a release? What is she playing at? So many confused questions crowded my barely awake mind.

"Yes," I said plainly, as she ran her finger nails along the base of my hardening shaft. "I really want to cum, Carrie. But, your pleasure comes first. If it pleases you, I'll skip."

"Answer me this," she said lightly grabbing my cock. "What does tease and denial mean to you?"

"It is an erotic act," I began, searching for an acceptable answer. "It is fun and keeps me in a submissive mindset."

"Hmmm," Carrie said with a less than favorable vibe. "Seems whatever you, we, do should be about me. For me, tease and denial, is fun for me. Extreme FLR practice would see me keep you in chastity. But I don't believe that is necessary for you to show me that you understand who holds the power here."

Gripping my cock harder. "Who holds the power?"

"You do Carrie," I said submissively.

"Tease and denial," she continued. "Not only does it remind you that your sexual satisfaction is under my control, but all aspects of your life. A constant reminder of you submission. And being under my dominance, I expect to be fun for you. I must be your main source of comfort and security for you."

Stroking my cock slowly. "Are you comfortable being dominated by me?"

"Absolutely," I replied with some enthusiasm.

She let go of my cock. "Do you feel secure with me in control?"

"Yes, Carrie," I replied with more enthusiasm. "I would not want to go back to our non FLR marriage."

"Who deserves to cum more today," she squeezed my balls just enough to the edge of discomfort. "Me? Or you?"

"You do, Carrie," I answered the only possible answer. "How would you like me to please you?"

"Good answer," she said devilishly. "But, maybe I want Shelley to give me my orgasm. Should I let you watch?"

"Oh I'd like that very much," I said, even though I'd rather service my wife than watch her recently submissive best friend do so. "Unless you'd rather I work on chores while she services you."

"So well trained you are," Carrie pointed to the bedroom door. "Go get Shelley."

Five minutes we I returned.

"Good morning, Carrie," Shelley said. We both stood by the bed, naked. Carrie remained under the covers.

"Paul go make coffee," again she pointed at the bedroom door. "Shelley, good morning. You know what day today is?"

"Saturday," she answered.

"I expect from now on you will know when it is Paul's release day," Carrie said sternly. "It is written on the white board in my office. From now on it will also be your release day. But not today. Until I see you truly becoming more responsible with your debt and attitude problems, you won't cum. You won't go out of this house except for work and the gym."

"Yes Carrie," she said sheepishly. "Paul's plan to get me out of debt is a good one, I will follow his plan. And do as you say."

I returned with three coffee cups. Cream for Carrie, cream and sugar for Shelley, and black for me.

"Thank you, Paul," they both said almost in unison.

"Bullshit, Shelley," Carrie barked before sipping. "Just yesterday you asked for a new pair of shoes and a hat to match your Easter dress. You have 10 or more pairs of shoes. You are literally broke. Anyone truly responsible for their debt would figure out how to forgo more debt and wear a pair of the shoes you already own!"

Silence hung heavy as we sipped coffee, waiting for Carrie to continue.

"Paul for your release day I have a surprise," Carrie smiled leaning back in bed. "Today you may cum as many times as you want. With a catch."

"Thank you Carrie," I said excitedly. "Catch?"

"You get one orgasm at no cost," Carrie explained. "For every additional orgasm, a day is added on to your next release. So if you have 3 orgasms, we add 2 days to the 10 days, then in 12 days you get your next release. How many orgasms do you want today?"

"Wow, well," I started to answer.

"Don't answer," Carrie interrupted. "You can choose as the day goes on. There is more to the catch."

"Okay," I said. "As you desire."

"I will not be giving you any of those orgasms," Carrie added. "I will watch each of them, but Shelley will be giving them to you. Actually, to celebrate your release day, you get to dominate her for the day. All chores, you direct her to do. Anything that you think needs to be done. And you can use her sexually at any point during the day. But remember I must watch you two have sex. She is not allowed to cum. Although, if she does so spontaneously while you two are having sex, I'll have a fitting punishment for her. So if it pleases you to make her cum and watch her get punished, you are her dominant today, your decision."

Shelley stood there with a blank stare. I couldn't quite tell if she was disappointed, or if she was actually excited for this twist of entertainment, Carrie had decided to have us perform for her.

"Now go," Carrie dismissed us. "When you are ready to have sex, come find me."

"Thank you, Carrie," I said appreciatively. "Is there anything specific you require of Shelley at this time?"

"Hmm," Carrie smiled. "Yes, dress her slutty. She should dress the part for you today."

Shelley and I adjourned to her bedroom and worked on an outfit. She suggested a red thong and push up bra. I agreed, but that she needs heels too. A pair of above the ankle strapped 3 inch black heels, they will work.

"Make up," I told her. "Doll up your face but be heavy on the make up. Bright red lips, extreme eye make up, can you do that?"

Shelley nodded, yes.

Carrie approved with one modification. She handed Shelley the collar from the night stand that contained her sex toys. "Put this on."

"Alright Paul," Carrie said, turning her eyes back to her phone. "Get her busy."

For the next hour I had Shelley deep cleaning the kitchen. I disliked that chore so I was happy to have her do it. When she was done and I checked her work, she whispered to me. "Can we have sex now?"

I laughed a bit. "Not a fan of chores?"

"No," she answered plainly. "Do you?"

"No, but," I admitted. "It is hot when Carrie tells me what to do, as does so in a dominant tone."

"Well," Shelley added. "It is hot when she orders me to have sex, but not so much chores."

I grabbed her by the hand and led her back to our bedroom. Carrie was still in bed, tapping on her phone. She smiled as we entered. "Is it show time?" She asked.

"Kneel!" I pointed to the floor, looking at Shelley. She knelt in the middle of the bedroom. Carrie sat up in bed.

"Beg for my cock?" I instructed Shelley.

"Please, Paul," she began. "May I suck your cock. Please!"

I held my cock in a hand, the tip a few inches from her lips. "I said beg. Beg like you can't do without it."

"Your cock, oh I have to have it," Shelley added energy and a desperate tone to her begging. "Whatever you want, I'll do it. Please just let me suck your cock, swallow your cum. Please Paul, please."

"Better," I said, letting go of my cock. "Suck it!"

Shelley leaned in and took my cock in her mouth. Quickly she began sucking it in and out.

"Slow down!" I grabbed her hair, stopping her. "Don't be in a rush. More chores will be there when you're done. Suck it properly."

She resumed. She brought her hands to the sides of my ass, and slowly, rhythmically, she sucked on my cock. She really was great at giving head. I enjoyed each time her tongue and lips went up and down my shaft.

"There you go. Just like that. Keep that up, soon enough you'll get the cum you begged for," I praised my blowjob slave.

"Wow, Paul," Carrie praised me. "You've got a dominant streak in you. Keep it up, I am enjoying this."

"Thank you Carrie," I said. "I have much planned for her today."

Shelley obediently kept up the pace and was bringing me closer to the release I had worked for. I let her continue for a few more seconds before I reached around and grabbed her gently by the hair.

"Now just keep your lips tight to my cock, stop sucking," I ordered. Holding her head, I began to fuck her in the mouth. A few slow strokes to start, then a few faster, and then I just started, pounding her mouth. My 7 inch cock slammed into her mouth to her throat. I just fucked her, didn't think of anything else, but filling up her mouth for Carrie.

"Good girl," I said, knowing I was moments away from coming. "Swallow, now, swallow!"

My load released. Slamming my cock into her mouth. I held it in place as my cock twitched and shot streams of cum into our mouth, down her throat. I kept my cock in her mouth for several seconds until I had finished my orgasm. Purposely I made her gag her slightly, forcing her to swallow it all to gasp for air.

"What would you like to do now?" I asked her as I removed my cock from her mouth.

Shelley surprised me when she lowered herself and placed her head upon my feet. "Whatever you desire, master. I am yours, please use me as you see fit." Wow, I thought. She was truly

playing the role well. I wasn't sure if she was doing it for Carrie's sake, or, if her true desire was to submit to a man.

"Get your ass up and get those bathrooms clean," I demanded. "Do them well, then you can make lunch for Carrie."

Shelley left the room, Carrie instructed me to stay behind and close the door. She asked what I thought Shelley's motivation was. I told her I thought she was getting off on being dominated by a man. She was getting enjoyment out of this, I wasn't sure that this was providing her any lesson with regards to her recognition of debt problems, and the need to become more responsible.

"I agree," Carrie said. "After lunch. You need to make her cum. I don't care how. She needs to have an orgasm so that I can punish her as I have threatened to do. Can you do that?"

"Absolutely," I replied, acknowledging her demand. "It will be my pleasure."

I let Shelley clear the plates after lunch. As she did I rubbed Carrie's feet which she had placed in my lap. I loved her feet. Somehow my minor foot fetish had grown into a major one as we've moved forward into our FLR life.

"Shelley," I said as she returned. "Lunch was delicious. You deserve a reward. Fetch your vibrator."

"Yes master," she acknowledged, scurrying off.

When she returned I directed Shelley to lay back on the ottoman in the living room. I took her vibrator and turned it on. Teasingly I rubbed it in her nipples. Down her stomach. Along her inner thighs. And then touching her damp slit.

"Your reward," I whispered in her ear. "Is masturbating before Carrie. You have to start acknowledging reality. Your reality is she is the boss. She wants you punished until you change your irresponsible ways. I want her happy. So you will cum, take your punishment like a good sub, and change because you too want her happy. Begin!"

"Yes master," she said, taking the vibrator.

Shelley started rubbing circles around her clitoris. As she slowly stroked it across her clit her moaning rose as her pussy grew wetter. She stopped rubbing the vibe along her clit to press it down and into her pussy. That switch caused her to lurch. Her tempo rose and with increasing intensity she fucked herself.

My cock grew hard again. I had my orgasm. Sure, I desired another. But I did not desire adding days until my next release. Damn, Shelley's bare pussy looked so fuckable. She must be so close to cumming.

"Drop the vibrator!" I barked. Taking position over her, I pressed my cock easily into her soaking pussy. She dropped the vibrator on the floor.

A sharp gasp escaped her as I entered her. Then another with each thrust, her gasps increasing in volume. I couldn't have thrusted ten times before she came, she screamed throughout her orgasm. I fucked her hard and fast, my hands firmly grasping her shoulders. Grunting animalistically I pounded at her shaved pussy. Her screams gave way to silent gasping for air as I had my way with her.

I did not notice Carrie come up behind me. But I definitely felt her as she gripped her fingernails into my shoulder. "Cum, Paul," she said plainly.

And I did, instantly. The sensation of her nails, the tightness of Shelley's pussy, the erotic day we were immersed in, too much. The ottoman slid forward as I pounded cum I to Shelley.

"Go take a shower, Paul," Carrie instructed. "Clean up, while I take back the role of Shelley's dominant."

When I returned to the living room, fresh from my shower, what I saw stopped me in my tracks.

Shelley now lay face down on the ottoman. On her lower back rested puddles of wax. Carrie, kneeling beside her, held a tall, red, burning candle.

"Paul, take this candle," Carrie directed me. "Dribble hot wax all over her back. Slowly."

Carrie took position in front of Shelley. With a finger she lifted her chin up to look her in the eye. As I dribble wax on her, Shelley winced and squirmed.

"He is right," Carrie said. "I did want to punish you. Inside I don't believe you understand the seriousness of your debt problem, and need to make an abrupt, immediate change. Perhaps I'm wrong and this punishment isn't necessary. But, I would not be doing right by you if I didn't make certain you understand how serious I am about this."

I dribbled wax up by her shoulders, and she started to cry. There was still half the candle to go, I tipped it up and let the burn on her shoulders dissipate before continuing between her shoulder blades.

"Paul," Carrie asked. "Do you want any more orgasms today?"

"Only if I can make love to my wife," I answered sincerely. "And cum with her."

"Aw, I love you too," she smiled.

Shelley's back was completely covered in wax and the candle was nearly finished. Tears made her heavy eye make up run down her cheeks. She looked defeated. I must admit, the face make up, streaming down her face, was very hot. The candlewax punishment itself did nothing for me.

"May I make a suggestion?" I asked.

"You may," Carrie said.

"Her face," I pointed to her tearing make up streaked face. "It is oddly erotic. I would love for her to suck my cock with her looking like that. I don't want to cum in her again. But if you will allow it, she can suck me until I'm good and hard And then make love to you, would that be OK?"

"You aren't going to fuck me today, Paul." Carrie walked over and kissed me. "Your release day, I only want to watch."

Carrie leaned over and grabbed Shelley's hair, lifting her head.

"But I can help," Carrie smirked. "Open you mouth, bitch!"

Shelley obediently opened her mouth, fresh tears dribbled from the corners of her eyes.

"Suck my husband off again before he puts you back to work!"

I came around to the front of Shelley and brought my cock, already rock hard, to her lips. Easily my cock buried to the hilt. Shelley closed her lips around it, and began sucking. It was awkward for her as Carrie held her head tight by the hair.

"Just hold your head still," I told her. I started moving my cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face at an easy, pleasant pace.

"Oh, yes," Carrie said. "That look! Such a hot look." Leaning in to Shelley's ear, Carrie's whispered. "Tears, streaked make up, being used like a bitch. I hope you like being called, bitch. Until you are out of debt, you've lost the right to be called by your name."

Carrie's dominant and humiliating words added to the heat of the moment. I fucked her mouth, a little bit harder, being sure to give just a little extra thrust at the end to press my cock into her throat. Shelly, or Carrie's bitch, was doing a fine job keeping her lips firm to my shaft and not gagging on my swollen cock.

"You know, bitch!" Carrie continued to verbally punish her. "It's going to be a long time to pay off your debt considering the ridiculous high interest rates you've fell pray to. Which means it'll be a long time before you are no longer my bitch. I have some ideas how to speed up paying it all off. But that's for another day."

Carrie winked at me. She knew I was not going to be able to last much longer.

I grabbed Shelley by the ears, pulling her face forward as I thrust into her mouth. Fucking hard, slamming my groin to her face. She began gagging a bit. Oddly that made this even hotter. So hot, I only got three more thrusts in before I came. I held my cock deep in her mouth, sending calm directly down her throat. She gagged harder, but I held on tight.

"Bitch, swallow that cum," Carrie demanded of her. "Cum, sucking, bitch, swallow!"

Collapsing to the floor, I rested back on my arms. Shelley lay there on the ottoman, breathing heavy.

"Well this has been a fun day," Carrie said, peeling wax off of Shelley's back. "My cars need washing, detailing." She peeled more wax, dropping the bits on the floor. "The garage floor need sweeping and scrubbing."

"Yes Carrie," Shelley said in a submissive tone. "I'll get that done."

"Oh no no no," Carrie corrected her. " I know. I once said you can just call me Carrie, by my name. But considering your serious situation, and how hot it was when you called him master, you will now call me master. And you will call him, sir. That is until the day you are debt free."

"Yes, Master!" Shelley said with enthusiasm. "Thank you, Master!"

"You're welcome, slave." Carrie said cruelly. "I'm your best friend. What else are best friends for if not to help their friend in need?"