Our Friend John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John leaned for a kiss, but I turned my head and softly said, "No!"

It wasn't that I wouldn't have enjoyed the kiss but in my own mind that made it more than just sex.

Just about then is when my husband slipped what seemed like two fingers inside me as his mouth was teasing my clit. After all the years we have been making love, those fingers knew exactly where to find just the perfect spot to set me off. Add to that John was kissing my breasts and I got an amazing orgasm. I needed to pull my legs together, but Dan was still right between them.

Just as I started to breathe again Dan slid up my body kissing every inch as he went. He kissed me so hard and long as he shared my juices from his messy face with me.

As the kiss ended, he moved aside. He motioned for John. John didn't need any more encouragement. I saw his rock-hard cock as he freed it from those boxers. The tip was almost purple, and it seriously looked like it was about to explode.

I was only trying to be helpful when I reached to guide him inside me. I had a great view of his hard cock as it was inches away from my pussy. Just as I touched it, he groaned and shot spurt after spurt of his cum. The first shot was a nearly perfect hit on my slit. The second hit my clit but went higher and left a trail of thick white cum on my red pubic hair and ending at my belly button. The third squirt landed mostly between my breasts, but a little bit hit my chin. He was so embarrassed.

"Omg John, that was the sexiest thing ever," I said as my fingers felt his man juice on my bottom. It was an amazing feeling as I pushed two cum covered fingers inside my wet pussy.

Dan didn't waste time and just replaced John between my legs. His cock felt so incredibly wonderful as it slid slowly inside. I couldn't resist running my fingers through the mess john had made on my body. I don't think it went unnoticed by my husband as I smeared it on his cock as it slid in an out of me. The thought of John's cum in me was mind boggling. He just kept increasing speed until he was pounding my insides as his balls slapped my ass.

It wasn't long until he pushed deeper, and I could feel his cock pulsing as it unloaded. His body pressed against mine while we kissed.

The feeling of him inside and knowing he was smearing John's man juice between us and deeper inside set off another orgasm.

I guess we were a little preoccupied because we didn't realize John was dressing until he left!

I guess after his orgasm his mind started thinking about how mad Jane was. After all that's why he had come to our room anyway.

Our night wasn't over, we just moved to the bed! It was just Friday night and the beginning of the weekend!

Maybe the rest of the weekend is another story

12