Our Friendly College Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
Macy and I give our neighbor the time of his life.
2.3k words
4.59
15.4k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I closed the door on Grant, confirming out 6:30pm barbecue, I dropped my towel and laid back down on the couch next to Macy.

"Let's nap for a couple hours and head next door for some food and hot tub," I told Macy.

"That sounds amazing right now," she said back, still in shock over what just happened.

"While I was changing this morning, I saw Grant watching me through his window. Not gonna lie, I was pretty fucking turned on by someone watching me completely naked," I told Macy, as she sat up and raised her eyebrows at me.

She was still totally naked, so her tits fell from being by her neck back down to their regular position. She was in shock at what I just told her.

"What?" I said, laughing, "voyeurism is a real thing and I think it's kinda hot."

"You know what, Kat," Macy said, laying back down, "I don't know what to do with you. But you do know a great time when you see one."

"We should do this more often," I told her.

"Mmmhmm," Macy responded in agreeance.

With that, we drifted off to sleep for a couple hours.

Our alarms woke us up at 5:30pm. We both felt fully rested after our power nap, ready to take on the night. We got up, put new bikinis back on and walked on over to Grant's house.

I decided to put on my most skimpy bikini. It was a white one that shows plenty of underboob and has a thong bottom, displaying plenty of my ass and barely covering up my pussy. When this one gets wet, it has a tendency to be almost completely see-through.

Macy wore a black two-piece bikini with a thong bottom as well. Hers had a little more to cover up her boobs, but not by much. When she heard that this turned me on, she was bought in, after what happened earlier.

We grabbed out towels for the hot tub, a couple bottles of wine, and walked over to his house in just our bikinis and flip flops.

We walked through Grant's back gate to the smell of him grilling. And the sound of the hot tub bubbling.

"Her girls, come on in," Grant said, "the food is almost done, but jump in the hot tub while you wait if you'd like."

"Thank you," I said, "do you have some wine glasses? We brought some wine for this party."

He ran back inside and grabbed three glasses as we set our stuff down on the table by the hot tub. I poured all three glasses, giving one to Grant, as Macy and I got into the hot tub with our glasses.

We were chatting with Grant as he cooked up the rest of the food on the grill. The warm water and jets felt amazing on my skin, especially with the cool summer night coming on.

Once the food was done, we all sat down and ate and drank wine for about an hour. My bikini was almost see through after getting out of the tub, which Grant definitely noticed but didn't say anything.

After we ate dinner and dessert, we were just hanging out, drinking wine. We brought over red wine, which makes both Macy and me almost as horny as tequila.

"So, Grant. Do you have any ladies in your life lately?" Macy asked, acting a little flirty.

"One or two," Grant said, laughing nervously, "I just cut it off with one the other day."

"Oh that's a shame. Why?" I asked.

"Honestly, girls, she wasn't willing to put out in the bedroom. It's hard to find a woman around my age who is willing to satisfy my needs," Grant said, being completely honest.

"If you don't mind me asking, when was the last time you had sex?" Macy asked. I could tell the wine was getting to her.

"Oh, it has to be maybe 3 to 4 years," Grant said, leaning back in his chair.

"Wow!" I said, "Honestly, I don't know if I could last that long."

"Well, when you get to my age, you learn to live with it," Grant said, laughing a little even tough he knows it is an unfortunate reality.

Some time went by of us just sipping our wine when I started to get a bit cold from the summer night.

"I'm getting a bit chilly out here. Think we can jump back in the tub?" I asked him.

"Sure thing, mind if I hop in with you? I just need to grab my swim trunks," Grant said, walking back inside.

Once Grant was inside, Macy and I looked at each other and laughed.

"I bet we could absolutely rock his world," I said to Macy.

"Oh my goodness, Kat," Macy said back, shaking her head.

"Come on, Mace!" I said, putting my hand on her leg," Look how sad and lonely he is. Don't you think it would make his life worth it if two sexy bitches fuck the shit out of him?"

"Fine, let's do it. How do we make it happen," Macy said.

"Screw it, let's just get in the tub naked." I replied, taking my bikini off and throwing it on the table.

"Oh my goodness, fine, let's do this," Macy said, removing her bikini as well and slipping into the hot tub with me.

Grant slid the door open, closing it behind him, and walked over to the tub with his wine. We each had our glasses sitting on the edge as well. He set his towel on the table as well and slipped into the tub with us.

The jets were boiling, making it hard to see in the water, so it wasn't until he was into the hot tub that he noticed that we didn't have out tops on, since the water came up to just below out shoulders.

"Didn't you girls come over with bikinis with straps on them?" Grant asked, confused.

Macy and I looked at each other and stood up to where the water came to our mid-thighs, revealing that we were in the tub with him, completely naked. His jaw dropped and he was sitting their speechless, staring at our naked bodies.

"You should get naked with us," I said in a flirty voice.

"Oh, well you don't have to tell me twice," grant said, slipping his swimsuit off underwater and throwing it out of the hot tub.

We both sat back down in the water, letting the hot tub consume out naked bodies. I put one hand on Macy's upper thigh and moved my foot between Grant's legs, playing with his balls with my toes.

"So, Grant, if you could have two sexy girls all to yourself tonight, what do you think you'd do with them?" I asked him in a flirty, seductive voice.

"Oh, I I I really don't know. I haven't been in that position before." Grant answered, stuttering.

I felt him grab my foot and start rubbing it underwater and moving his hand up and down my calf. I was gently rubbing Macy's upper thigh, playing with her hip crease with my finger. She returned the favor and started rubbing the small of my back, caressing the top of my ass.

At this point, the jets timed out, revealing all that was going on under the water. Grant stopped and looked at us, wondering what was going to happen next.

"Hey Macy, let's play a little game," I said, "we each sit on a corner of the hot tub and spread our legs on the edge. Whoever Grant comes to eat out first, wins."

With that, Grant sat there and thought for a moment before wading over to us both and caressing the insides of our thighs from our knees to our pussies. He delicately placed his fingers on our pussies and gently rubbed them, playing with our clits while he made up his mind.

With his hand still on Macy's pussy, he leaned in and started eating me out. I let out a surprised moan as he buried his face in my crotch. I didn't think he would be as good as he was. I looked over and saw his hand rubbing Macy's clit, so I decided to help him out and rub it as well. I could tell Macy was really enjoying herself.

After a few minutes, Grant switched to eating Macy out and rubbing my clit. Macy was in heaven as I grabbed her hand and placed it on my clit. She started rubbing it with Grant, which really turned me on.

After a couple minutes, Grant told us to sit down in the water. We sunk back into the water as he gabbed my left foot and Macy's right foot. He sunk down into the water as well, resting on his knees. He held out feet out of the water and proceeded to suck on our toes. He wrapped his tongue around each of our toes, licking every inch. He then gave us one big lick from heal to toe before putting our feet back into the water.

"Your turn," I said, pushing him up against the edge of the tub, motioning him to sit on the edge.

His balls hung so low, between the effect of his age and the temperature of the water. Macy went right for his dick, spitting on the tip and going in for a suck and twist motion in an insanely wet blow job.

I went for his balls, hanging under his crotch in the water, putting both of his balls in my mouth and pulling his balls further down while playing with them with my tongue.

I stayed sucking on his balls for a few minutes while Macy worked on his dick. After a while we switched. I went right for a deep throat, getting as much of his dick in my mouth as possible before giving him a wet, sloppy blow job.

Macy grabbed his balls in her hands, playing with them and gently scratching them with her nails. She used her mouth to give him a passionate make out session.

I could feel his dick start to swell and knew he was about to cum, so I stopped.

"I'm not letting you cum yet," I said seductively, "you'll need to fuck us first."

I went over to the opposite side of the tub and bent over the edge, sticking my ass in the air for him to have full access. With Macy still holding his balls, he waded over to me and went to stick his dick inside. But before he did, Macy surprised me by spitting on her hand and getting my pussy ready to receive his dick.

Grant slipped his dick inside no problem and started going to town on me from behind. Macy came over next to me, ready to take Grant's dick too. I could tell she was crazy horny as well and ready for any dick in sight.

But before Grant could switch over to fuck Macy, I felt his cum fill me up inside. He came more than any guy I had ever fucked before. It immediately started pouring out of my pussy and into the water.

I stood up as I felt a nonstop flow of cum run down my inner thigh and into the warm water.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Macy said, "I didn't get fucked yet. You need to fuck me too!"

"Ok I'm sorry," Grant said, out of breath and shaking a little from his massive load, "give me a minute to get back up."

"I don't wanna wait," Macy said, grabbing his dick. "Kat, put your leg up on the edge."

Macy leaned over to my pussy, sucking all of the left over cum out and spitting it on his dick to use as natural lube. She scooped the rest of the cum off of my leg and rubbed it on her pussy. She grabbed Grant's balls and yanked him over to her bent over pussy.

"Now fuck the shit out of me," Macy said, grabbing his dick and shoving it inside of her.

I was dumbfounded. I never knew Macy to be so dominating during sex, but seeing this really turned me on.

Grant started humping Macy's naked, exposed pussy, bent over the edge of the hot tub. Macy was loving every second of it as she let out moan after moan of sheer pleasure after being teased for so long. She stuck her hand through he legs and rubbed her clit while Grant fucked her from behind.

I decided I would be a little help so I waded in the water around behind Grant, reached through his legs and started playing with his balls. I tugged down on them, I massaged them, and I gently scratched them with my nails.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again," Grant said.

Right as he started to cum, I grabbed onto his balls and gave them a firm pull down and held it there until he was done. I felt his balls tugging back, wanting to pull up, but I wasn't letting them. I could feel them quiver in my hand as I kept pulling them down harder with each pulse of cum into Macy's exposed pussy.

When he pulled out, Macy also had a trail of cum leading from her pussy into the water. We all slid back down into the water and sat there quiet and satisfied for a few minutes.

"You girls really know how to show a guy a good time," Grant said.

"Well, if you ever go that long without cumming again, you know who to call," I said, laughing.

We sat there for a few more minutes before Macy and I decided to head back home. At this point, it was completely dark out, so we were totally fine with just walking home naked.

Once we got home, we talked about how amazing the day was and went into our rooms for some well earned sleep.