Our Hotel Tryst, Ch. 03

Story Info
I get up first and decide it’s my turn to wake you up.
818 words
4.79
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Next Morning

I awake to the golden light of sunrise peaking through the curtains we never bothered to shut. You're asleep on your back beside me, your member dormant on your belly. I slide down between your legs and take your soft penis in one hand, as my other gently cups your balls, stroking you lovingly. I guide your head into my mouth and languidly suck as your cock begins to grow, but you do not stir. I marvel at your size, filling my mouth almost to its limit, and still you appear to sleep soundly.

My pussy begins to throb in time with the pulses of your hardening shaft, your cock now striking the back of my throat. My center aches with emptiness, and I can't take it any longer. I position myself over you, pull back your foreskin and tease my wet lips with your mushroom tip. I revel in the feeling of your head encircling my clit, then part my lips to dip you just inside my opening, before rubbing you against my clit again. After lubricating you fully in my juices I begin to slowly spear myself onto your manhood. I hear you grunt as your hands come up to my hips, forcing me to engulf your entire length in one motion. Still you keep your eyes closed, and you drop your hands back down, as though it were simply a spasm of movement in your sleep. I understand what you want, this is my show and you want me to have my fun, but you'll only be teased for so long.

I pause then, feeling how fully you are rooted inside me, how intimately connected we are this way. I take this moment to breathe and get used to your girth. Instead of moving my hips, I start to milk your cock, glad of all the time I spend on kegels, keeping my pelvic floor strong and tight. I pulse my pussy around your shaft, loving the feel of your fullness inside me. I can do this all day, but I watch your face and notice your jaw tighten, and a muscle in your neck jump each time I bear down on you. I look down and see your hands clenching the sheets, obviously fighting the urge to grab me again. I repent and start to roll my hips, pressing forward enough for my clit to make contact with your pubis. I shiver at the sensation and begin rocking harder against you. Grinding myself into you, I relish the feel of nothing between us, your bare cock filling me completely.

I place my hands on your chest and begin fucking you in earnest, wanting to see if I can finally 'wake' you up. At the change in tempo you throw your head back and growl, finally opening your eyes. I feel triumphant as we lock eyes and I see a fire blazing there all for me. You bring your hands back up to my hips, but rest them there, following my pace, still letting me dictate this encounter. Your eyes move from mine to watch my breasts bounce and I feel your cock twitch, unbelievably expanding even more inside my hungry pussy. You reach for my bouncing breasts, rolling and pinching the nipples deliciously, sending electric bolts shooting straight down to where our bodies join. My whole body vibrates, overcome with sensation.

Your thickness presses outward from inside me and I gasp at how much you fill me. I lift my hands off your chest and bounce myself on you even faster, as our excitement builds. Your hands slide down my body, fingers leaving pink lines as you reach behind and grip my asscheeks fiercely. You moan, a deep throated, animal sound at the feel of my soft, yielding flesh in your hands. You pull my cheeks apart as your hips buck upwards into me. I yelp as the motion throws me up higher, then your hands on my ass slam me back down. You begin bouncing me on your steel hard shaft as you take over our rhythm, building my excitement as you control my body from below, fucking me mercilessly.

Just as I wonder if I can take anymore I feel your cock expand and erupt as your roar fills the room, surely audible all the way down the hall and in several of the surrounding rooms. I feel your hot cum spray my cervix sending my own building climax over the cliff and I scream out your name as waves of pleasure surge through me. My vision goes dark and I see stars as the shockwaves finally ebb and I collapse onto your chest utterly spent. Your softening member begins to slide out of me, spilling our juices onto us both.

After a few minutes you turn your head towards mine and say, "Shall we order up some breakfast?"