Our Hotel Tryst, Ch. 04a - Josè

Story Info
You invite a man to fulfill my naughtiest fantasy…
1.9k words
4.54
5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Breakfast

You order up some breakfast and we take another shower before it arrives. I lay back on the bed, wrapped in a small hotel towel when we hear the knock at our door. You put on a robe and as I start to get out of bed you say, "Don't move."

A handsome young man rolls in our cart and starts when he sees me, the small towel barely covering my naked body. He flushes red and stammers an apology, but doesn't move or take his eyes off me.

"No problem, Josè." you say, reading his name tag, and tell him to wait while you find your wallet. He stands motionless, except his pants which start to tent, and he shifts to cover the growing bulge. You fumble around, seemingly oblivious, unable to find your wallet. I shift, uncomfortable, but, to my shame, I discover I'm excited to be so exposed to a stranger. I bend my knee slightly, and pretend not to notice when the towel partially falls open to give an unobstructed view of my bare pussy. Josè's eyes widen and lips part slightly. He darts his tongue out to lick his lips when you finally find a $20 and hand it to him, saying thank you. He accepts it without looking at you, and then remembers himself, turns on his heel and leaves abruptly.

"That was cruel!" I yell at you.

"To whom? He seemed to enjoy the view, and I bet if I tear that sheet off you I'll find you wet and ready for me again."

You're not wrong.

"In any case, I'm starving." I deflect and stand, naked, to sit at our sumptuous breakfast table. We sit and enjoy our meal but my mind keeps wandering back to the look in the porters eyes, and I wonder what would have happened if I had dropped the towel completely...

"Should I order something else?" You ask.

"Hmm? Oh no I'm fine, are you still hungry?"

"I could eat." You say, with a lascivious grin, and I laugh.

"Did you like him? I could order champagne, maybe he'd like to stay and have a glass with us?"

Unsure, I say, "As you like." Letting you decide. You grab the phone and ring the front desk and ask that Josè bring up a bottle.

Nervously, I stand and reach for my robe, but again you tell me to stay, and grab my shoulders to position me standing beside the bed. You kiss me deeply, perhaps to calm my nerves or possibly stifle any potential protest, and I melt into your embrace. Your hands rove over my nakedness, feeling every curve, and I shiver at your loving touch. I reach my hands inside your robe to caress your chest and back, sliding my hands down to feel your taut ass. Suddenly there's a knock at the door and you break away from me to answer. 'Wait', I think, but can't manage to say. I stand where you placed me, but my entire body begins to shake involuntarily.

"Come in" I hear you say from just around the corner, and too soon for a coherent thought to form he's there, in front of me, not as tall as you, but slightly broader, perhaps 22, with fine features and kind, sparkly eyes. "Josè, my companion thought I was being cruel to you earlier. I'm not sure why, but if you were upset I do apologize. Would you care to have a drink with us?"

I'm slightly flushed and panting, from your recent touch or the sudden, unexpected exhibitionism, I can't say. He stands there, taking all of me in.

"Uuum, yes, that would be great, thank you." He finally says.

"Wonderful!" You pour three glasses and hand them to each of us. "To old friends, and new" you say. Josè and I both down our drinks and you pour us seconds.

"Don't you think my friend is something special?"

"Yes." He says immediately.

"I think she's a bit shy, why don't you give her a kiss and show her how pretty she is."

He doesn't need to be offered twice, and moves towards me with surprising grace and confidence. He strokes my cheek gently, then slides his hand to the back of my head and presses me upwards to his soft lips. We kiss deeply, as you move towards your chair and sit, watching us while you sip your champagne. Josè's other hand traces sensually down my back making me shiver. He grips my hair tighter as his hand reaches the curve of my ass and he squeezes it appreciatively. You chuckle, "You found her weakness Josè. She absolutely loves getting her ass played with."

He pulls me flush against him, taking your statement as approval to proceed, and I feel his hardon press into my abdomen. I quake to feel this total stranger holding my naked, vulnerable body, yet I feel safe with you watching over us. Josè continues to explore my mouth while his right hand drops down to my breast and I hear him moan in appreciation. His other hand slides down my ass, his middle finger inserting itself between my legs to feel the dripping heat there. He groans into my mouth and slides two more fingers in and begins fucking my entrance from behind. My knees go weak at this intrusion which serves only to force his fingers even deeper inside me.

"Don't you think our guest would be more comfortable with fewer clothes on, my love?"

Your words break me out of my reverie and I pull away slightly to fumble with the button on his uniform trousers. He steps back, letting his fingers trail out of me, spreading my juices back up my crack. I undo his pants and they fall to the floor, then stand there, stupidly unsure of what to do now.

"Well?" You ask.

I decide to drop to my knees and pull down his boxers. An impressive cock springs out, not as long as yours, but thicker perhaps. Like you, he is uncircumcised and suddenly I need to know what he tastes like. I pull back his foreskin and find his head glistening with precum which I greedily lap up. Josè groans, his fists ball at his sides and I bring my hand up to caress his balls and begin stroking his shaft slowly, learning this second, totally new cock.

At this you stand and tell Josè to get comfortable. He removes his porter's vest and unbuttons his shirt and throws everything to the floor quickly. He has to pull out of my mouth to take off his socks and shoes and kick off his pants. While he does so you lift me to my feet and kiss me deeply.

"I know you've always wanted to have two men inside you" you whisper in my ear. I stare up at you, how did you know? I'm sure I've never told anyone that secret, perverse desire. "Take him to bed" you whisper in my other ear.

As with all your commands, I obey, taking Josè's hand and leading him to our bed. I playfully push him down and his knees hang off the side as I mount him, rubbing my dripping wet pussy against his throbbing cock. I flush red at the realization of what I'm doing, not only an adulterer now, but a whore, fucking strangers at my lovers suggestion without even the pretense of protest. The thought shoots straight to my dripping wet core, setting it ablaze.

His hands grab my hips lifting me to my knees as one hand moves to guide his cock to my entrance. I'm transfixed by his beautiful face as he watches himself disappear into me. The rush of feeling a stranger's bare cock invade my center sends shivers running from my head to my toes. We both groan as he presses my hips down, seating himself fully inside me. I breathe a moment, feeling him pulse, then slowly grind myself down into him. He closes his eyes as he throws his head back, his fingers digging into my hips deliciously. You come up behind us, lube appearing in your hand again, as you press me down onto the stranger, his hands slide up my back as I move closer to him and he kisses me so lovingly I melt into his embrace, and kiss him back.

The now familiar cold rush of lube dribbles down my crack and onto the strangers balls as you step behind me. You draw your length up and down my slippery crack and Josè and I both still as you prepare yourself to enter my ass. Will you even be able to fit with my pussy full of this stranger's cock? He strokes my back gently and begins whispering sweet encouragement into my ear before kissing me passionately. His distraction works and you're able to force your head into me. He groans into my mouth, cock twitching inside me, obviously appreciating your contribution and I gasp at the intrusion. You mercifully pause and Jose keeps still, though I feel tension in every muscle of his body. The fullness is like nothing I've ever had, and everything I've fantasized about. You massage my ass, spreading my cheeks apart to help your steady progress as you begin pressing into me.

I tremble, completely overwhelmed by it all: the stranger beneath me, filling me, my lover behind me, giving me the thing I've fantasized about for years, the unbelievable fullness of having two cocks at once. Finally you've buried yourself completely in my ass and I sigh, relaxing onto Josè, who holds me tenderly, stroking my back.

After a moment you begin pulling out and Josè's hold on me tightens as the sensation excites him as much as me. You pull out faster than last night and push in again immediately. Josè grunts and begins pumping in short circular thrusts as you push my ass down onto him, forcing my clit against the stranger's pubis. You growl at the feel of his thrusting and grip my asscheeks hard, sure to leave bruises.

I see stars as you both match your rhythms and in moments a scream rips from my belly, uninteligible and primal. The orgasm is unlike any other I've had and crashes into me, radiating out from my center. You both groan and Josè starts swearing in Spanish. My orgasm is unrelenting, as soon as it begins to ebb another starts to build again. I lose all sense of time as your thrusts intensify, continually drawing out my ecstasy.

You slap my ass but I almost dont feel it, as I sense your orgasm approach, through the haze of my own. Before you though Josè cries out and bucks upwards, releasing his stranger's seed into my spasming pussy. A few thrusts later you follow, your roar loud enough to let the whole floor know what's happening in this room, if my screams hadn't already. Throughout it all I am unsure if I'm still cumming or not, as I've never felt anything like this much pleasure.

I'm vaguely aware of a sense of loss and emptiness as you eventually pull out of me and lift my boneless body, thighs coated with all our combined essences, off our guest. You lay me in bed, and I'm asleep before Josè finds his pants.