Watching Strangers Beat Off

Story Info
Watching strange men masturbate in front of me.
967 words
4.02
18.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up to my pre wedding gangbang.

My husband and I agreed that I wouldn't get to touch another cock for the entire first year of marriage.

Every time that we made love he would ask me how I was holding up, only being able to have his cock. Which I always told him I was content to having his cock, but he could tell that I was starting to crave a new cock.

One night when I got home from work, he told me that he had a surprise for me.

He told me to slip on something sexy and come back to the living room. I changed in to a peekaboo teddy and no panties and cane back to the living room. My husband told me to set on the couch where he immediately began devouring my tits and he fingered my clit.

Soon there was a knock at the front door. I tried to cover myself as my husband got up and answered the door. Soon this tall good looking man walked in. He had on a long coat, but I could see his bare legs under the coat.

My husband came over to the couch and squeezed in behind me so that i was sitting between his legs. My husband pulled the throw off of me so I was fully exposed.

The stranger dropped his coat to reveal that he was completely naked underneath of it. I saw that he had a very nice simi hard cock swinging in front of him.

My husband was tweaking my nipples and kissing on my neck as I involuntarily began to spread my legs.

I turned my head to my husband and asked "What's this?"

He said, "I know that you have desiring another cock. So I decided that once or twice a month I am going to bring another one in for you to look at. I put out an ad for a guy to come over and jerk off in front of you. Do you like the sound of that baby?"

"Oh my God, YES! Thank you so much babe." I replied as I turned and kissed him deeply.

The stranger began to massage his cock pulling and tugging in and grew harder and harder.

Without even realizing it I had began massaging my clit as my husband tweaked my nipples.

I said "His cock looks so dry, can I please lube it for him?"

"Sorry babe, you know the rules," he said. "No touching includes your mouth. I guess you can spit in his hand."

The stranger walked over with his cock directly in front of my face and held out his hand. I sooo badly wanted to engulf his cock in to my drooling mouth. But I did my best to be a good girl and spit in to the palm of his hand.

The stranger then rubbed my saliva on to the head of his cock and began to stroke up and down the length of his shaft with one hand while tugging on his balls with the other.

my husband whispered in my ear, "Don't you wish you could suck that beautiful cock?"

"Oh God yes baby." Was all that I could say as I fingered myself to an amazing orgasm.

I turned and kissed my husband deeply as he continued to tweak my nipple. My husband then turned his attention to my dripping pussy.

He knows how to work my clit like no other, flicking his fingers back and forth over my clit as this stranger stroked him gorgeous cock right in front of my face.

I noticed that the stranger had begun to buck his hips back and forth and he asked me for some "lube". I grabbed his hand from his balls and aggressively spit in the palm of his hand, wishing so badly that I could feel his cock hit the back of my throat.

My husband then asked me, "Where would you like for him to cum my love?"

I didn't answer as I could feel another orgasm building in my dripping cunt.

My husband asked me again, "Where do you want him to cum my little cum slut?"

I screamed out "Please let him cum on my face and tits!" as I bucked my hips forward and squirted on the strangers thighs.

I guess that was too much for the stranger as he moaned that he was going to cum. I lurched forward trying to get every drop of his cum on my face and and tits. I even held my mouth open trying to catch a few drops on my tongue.

After he was finished cumming, my husband got out from behind me and thanked him and handed him a towel to wipe off with.

Then my husband told him that after our first anniversary, he would have him come back and let him see how good of a cocksucker I was.

I lay back on the couch and lit a cigarette as he showed him to the door.

When my husband turned around I was still laying back slowly fingering my dripping pussy as I puffed on my cigarette. My husband dropped his pants, and entered my dripping pussy in one swift stroke. He fucked my slowly and passionately until he filled my wanting pussy with his load as I finished my cigarette.

As we lay cuddling I asked "Are you really going to bring guys in here for the rest of the year to do this and not let me touch them at all?"

He just chuckled and "As often as I can baby?"

I said "This is such sweet torture, I love you so fucking much."

I drifted off to sleep dreaming about the cocks to come.