Our Hotel Tryst, Ch. 05

Story Info
I realize you need a massage.
1.4k words
4
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Evening

We wake up slowly, our limbs tangled up in each other, your hard cock pressing into my soft belly. Surrounded by the smell of you, feeling your arms encircling me, I hook my top leg over your hip and pull my body up slightly, to center myself over your hardness. Our eyes still closed, I slide my wet slit up and down the underside of your shaft. Your chest rumbles approval and your hands grab my ass, pressing me harder against you. I moan at the feeling of your thickness parting my lips, the head of your cock playing against my clit sends electric bolts shooting outward through my fingers and toes. Gripping my ass firmly you roll us over until I'm straddling you, and you spread me open, penetrating my dripping pussy with the middle and ring fingers of each hand. The feeling of your fingers sliding against the sides of my inner walls, stretching me, along with your head teasing my clit sends me over the edge, and I open my eyes to meet yours as I cum, grinding myself against your cock.

You growl as your fingers piston in and out of my spasming pussy, drawing out my orgasm. You relish my cries and convulsions. When my breathing returns to normal you grab my inner thighs and lift me up, before slamming me back down, impaling me with your throbbing hardness. Your hands move to spread my ass again, and a soaking wet middle finger slowly enters my asshole deliciously. You control my movements with your hands, fucking yourself with my willing body, stretching me like no one ever has. The pressure of your cock and finger filling me perfectly, triggers another orgasm in moments. My body, writhing on top of you, clenching around your manhood pushes you into your release. You fuck your hips up hard into me, gripping my ass as you groan and your cock floods my pussy with your seed.

I collapse onto you, our bodies covered in sweat and cum, we lay together panting for moments, before deciding we need another shower.

I wash your body tenderly, watching with fascination as the soap bubbles slide down your muscles. You submit to my hands, enjoying the sensation of being so lovingly tended to. Once you're clean from head to toe you take over once again, and wash me with the same tender attention. We marvel at how well we've learned each others bodies in so little time.

Once we dry off I lead you back to our bed and lay you face down, retrieving the massage oil I had packed. I start with your neck and shoulders, finding all the knots and points that make you groan and patiently work them smooth. Your whole body is tingling from my work, you've needed this so badly. I work down your right arm, then your left, before starting on your back, where the knots are particularly hard. I'm sitting on your low back, and the feeling of my wet heat pressing into you as I massage out years of stress makes you purr with delight. I work lower, sliding myself down, inch by inch, until my wetness joins the oil in lubricating my dexterous hands.

I sit on your right flank as I massage your ass, kneading into your flesh expertly, moving down your right leg, then your left. Once I reach your feet I tell you to turn around and am rewarded with your proud erection. I smile, but ignore it, choosing to return my attention to your shoulders again. I hover astride your body, loosening your shoulders and you close your eyes, not wanting to be too distracted by the sight of me, lest you interrupt the best massage of your life by grabbing me and fucking me into the mattress. I smile and move down your chest, then abs, briefly consider attending to your beautiful cock, before moving down to massage your hips then legs. Finally I reach your feet and you groan to have the arches of your feet expertly manipulated. God you've needed this for so long. My whole body glows knowing I'm giving you what you need.

I take my time, making sure nothing sore remains before sliding between your legs, taking one of your balls gently in my mouth while my hand grips your shaft firmly, stroking you as I take one ball, then the other in my mouth, swirling my tongue around them. Your body jerks involuntarily at the sensation and you grip the covers hard, lifting your hips up to give me better access to you. I suck and lick your balls, loving your reaction to my attentions. I feel your thickness grow in my hands, as I let your balls tumble across my open mouth, loving them gently.

You throw your head back groaning, finally grabbing my shoulders and lifting me up to you, kissing me passionately. You flip us over, then slide down my body, kissing down my neck as your hands grab my wrists firmly holding my arms above my head. I writhe under you, loving your domination and you growl into my neck, sliding your cock over my wetness, teasing us both.

"I can't get enough of you." You say into my neck, before lowering your head to my nipple and taking it into your mouth, sucking gently.

"Yeeees!" I moan, as you move to my other breast and transfer my wrists to one hand as the other travels down my body, teasing as it moves to my waiting heat. You press your palm down firmly into my mound as two fingers slide expertly inside me. I shiver at the intense feeling. To be held down and owned by you like this is almost too much for me to handle. My head swims as you grind your hand into me, sliding your fingers in and out, almost instantly calling my orgasm out of me and I cry out as my body jerks wildly under you. Your eyes sparkle as you draw it out, fucking your fingers into me mercilessly as one orgasm becomes two, then three.

Finally you slow your pace, allowing my body to come down from my endless pleasure. I sigh, panting and exhausted while you grab the bottle of oil and drizzle it on my chest. You move to sit astride me and massage the oil into my breasts, loving their weight as you fondle them, pinching my nipples into stiff peaks. I sigh and watch your face, seeing the intensity in your eyes as you play with my tits. My chest thoroughly slick, you begin sliding your cock against me, feeling your balls, slick with oil, pressing against my soft skin. You press your cock between my breasts, watching it disappear before the head comes out, stopping just before my lips. I smile and dart my tongue out to taste your cock, glad I bought the edible massage oil. You smile wolfishly down at me before slowly withdrawing, savoring the delicious friction. You slide back in and I open my mouth, eagerly accepting the head of your cock as you thrust towards it. Your eyes blaze as you watch your head disappear into my hot, wet mouth and you buck into me, losing control for a second. You groan and the head of your cock pulses in my mouth before you withdraw again as you watch me lick my lips, tasting your precum.

At the sight of my eagerness you growl, press my breasts firmly together and thrust harder into my waiting mouth. I moan around your thick head and you start pumping short thrusts, moving your cock deeper into my mouth. You relish the feeling of fucking my tits and burn the image of your cock disappearing between them, into my eager mouth. Your eyes meet mine as my mouth expertly sucks you and almost before you realize it your cock swells and you unload a torrent of cum into the back of my throat. I swallow as fast as I can, and you feel my throat closing around your head making your vision darken, as you thrust uncontrollably. Minutes pass but you're unaware of them. Finally you come to, laying beside me in bed, apparently having collapsed there.

"I've ordered us up some dinner, I wonder if who's working tonight..." I muse, as I lean over to kiss you.