Our House Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly gets a makeover!
1.2k words
4.42
5.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly had an idea...why just settle for Kelly as a slut when she could have two?

"Kelly, call your fiance and tell him you're having trouble at 123 Morning Wood Lane. He should meet you here." Lilly ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." said Kelly. She obeyed.

"Good slut." said Lilly. "Now for your assessment, slut. All this Sunday school teacher attitude is cute, but I'm just not in the mood for an innocent slut now. I want a bad girl...and I think since you've been repressed for SO long, you'll make a good bad girl...do you know what I mean slut?" questioned Lilly.

"Uhmm...no Mistress?" asked Kelly. "Good answer dyke, no more thinking for you. Just mindless obedience. Now for the changes." said Lilly as she pulled up her app.

"I already have Jugs, so I don't need any more titties for now. So you'll have barely budding breasts, but Mistress is kind SO your nipples will be super sensitive." said Lilly. She smirked as Kelly's naturally DD cups shrank.

Kelly opened her eyes at the shrinking sensation from her breasts.

"I...my boobs are gone! What happened? I love my breasts. They're what make me a woman." stated Kelly.

"But, they're not really your breasts any more, dyke. They're Mistress's breasts. Don't you know, Mistress can do whatever she wants to your body?" Lilly said as she laughed. " But, don't worry about your changing body. All these nasty thoughts will go away soon."

"Yes, Mistress," said Kelly. But, she barely even noticed that her voice had become deeper and more masculine. Her eyelids were painted black, and teardrop tattoos appeared along her cheeks.

Still, Kelly wasn't done. Lilly got out a bottle of black nail polish and started painting each nail. When it came to deep magic like this, she only trusted herself. She could change any woman into a dyke, but changing them into a butch dyke was entirely different. She couldn't trust nanties for this transformation. She would have to do it herself.

Soon Kelly's fingernails were a dark black, like the tattoos on her face.

"There's a good slut, so wet, so horny" Lilly whispered softly as she coated each nail in polish. "That's a very, very horny rug muncher." The words condescending, cementing the fact that Lily was Kelly's Mistress. However, the way Mistress spoke to her made Kelly feel happy.

"There we go, slut." Lilly said as she painted the last nail. "All done, now. You look better don't you?"

"I...uhmm don't know? Questioned Kelly. She gave up thinking, and sat there with a stupid expression on her face.

"You're right dyke" Lilly said. "Still parts of you look like Sunday school teacher. I'll help you be better...even if I have to beat it into you."

Kelly breathed a sigh of relief. She was so grateful she had a Mistress to help her. A Mistress who could think for her and dominate her.

"Your clothes are all wrong, aren't they?" questioned Lilly.

"Yes?" she said at last, her confusion turning the answer into a question. She just wanted to make her Mistress happy.

"Don't worry rug muncher," Lilly said, "I've got something you can wear."

Kelly nodded stupidly. Her Mistress was right.She knew she was SO wet and hoped that Lilly would be proud.

"Trust me, these clothes will make you a new person." said Lilly.

"I always trust you, Mistress." said the mindless Kelly.

"Oh good dyke, for that you get a reward...another tattoo." smirked Lilly. She tattooed a giant green snake that went all around Kelly's body.

Lilly blew on Kelly's new tender nipples and Kelly couldn't contain her moan of pleasure.

"And one more tattoo, I think," Lilly said, scooting down the bed to Kelly's waist. There she tattooed a pair of handcuffs and a faucet.

"So you're always wet and a slave to me." said Lilly simply.

Kelly no longer cared about what Lily was saying; her mindless mind was consumed with the thought of Lilly fingering it and stroking her pussy and giving her the release needed. Lilly knew what Kelly needed but why should sluts be rewarded? Kelly was still as her pussy juice leaked onto the bed.

"Now, some accessories...to complete your look as a butch dyke." Lilly said as she sat up. "You really need some bling to complete the look. Don't worry about paying Mistress back, you can work it off. "

Suddenly, Lilly snapped a clip shut around each nipple, and Kelly's whole world flashed with pleasure and pain. All too soon, she found herself with three tongue studs and a lip piercing. Her hair was now extremely short and had streaks of green and pink running through it.

Lilly yanked the clamps. She watched Kelly quiver and moan with every tap against the metal clips. "You like that I can see them, that I can see you like this, don't you, Kelly?"

But, Kelly couldn't speak anymore, she just shook her head up and down in agreement.

Lilly looked her up and down at her newest slut and yanked on the nipple clamps again.

"Almost perfect," she said. "Come on, good naughty girl, do as Mistress says."

Kelly's whole body was so stimulated with arousal now that every caress felt like it was brushing right over her clit, and only her Mistress's commands kept her from bucking and thrashing in orgasm.

Suddenly, Kelly found herself in a bathroom.

"The Perfect bull dyke," Lilly whispered as her hands roamed over Kelly's body. "Now there's no hair there at all, it's just so smooth...and slick..." Her hands slid over the smooth skin and down into Kelly's pussy, sliding easily into the wet warm nest between her legs.

"Smooth and slick, and so pretty now, so perfect. It makes Mistress so happy." Kelly knew it was true, everything felt so perfect as Mistress's fingers pumped in and out of her pussy. But, Lilly still had some programming to do, Kelly would have to be hers forever.

"Now look in the mirror Kelly, you're a whole new girl, aren't you?" questioned Lilly.

"Yes Mistress?" questioned Kelly, hoping Lilly would let her cum.

"Good dyke!" said Lilly as Kelly grew wetter.

"Now Kelly if you're a whole new girl, you must have a new name, more suiting of your personality as a butch lesbian, as my pussy slave. So now there's only Rick, a perpetually horny goth dyke who loves my touch and my words and needs to cum now, needs to cum so badly..." Rick nodded, her hips bucking against Lilly's fingers as her juices pooled on the floor and she leaned back against her Mistress for support as she swooned in pleasure.

"That's it, Rick, cum for me now, cum now, cum now," Lilly chanted over and over as she fingered Rick's cunt and pulled Rick's nipple clamps. Finally, Rick let out a scream. She fell to her knees, cumming so hard, so very very hard until all that was left was pleasure and her eyes slammed shut so she could feel it forever and ever and ever...

She started to get up, but Lilly pressed her back down to her knees. "In a minute, you may rise." Lilly said shifting her pussy to Rick."First, I need you to take care of something while you're down there."

"Yes Mistress" Rick, the butch lesbian dyke, purred out, pressing her mouth to Lilly's pussy and beginning to lick.

( I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment.)