All Comments on 'Our Introduction into Swinging'

by kenandabbey

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reminds me of a great song the Kingston Trio used to sing

About some guy named Tom Dooley and a lonesome hollow and a tall oak tree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
willing cuckoldry = garbage

Sick and tired of these fuck my wife stories. ONE STAR for this garbage.

JusttooldJusttooldover 4 years ago
hot

Hot story. Well written and one that could be believable unlike a lot of what is written here. Want to hear more of the two wives together though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I enjoyed it

A bit stiff, but an OK story. Ignore the haters - why they even are on the site is beyond me since they seem to hate sex.

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerover 4 years ago
Good Story!

Ignore the sex haters who troll this site just to criticize stories. They must be frustrated prudes who are drawn to sex stories and then hate themselves after reading them. I enjoyed reading this. It sounds like a very hot night and I’d like to read about more of your adventures.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Interesting

Each couple's swinging history is different yet similar.

Don't let the swinger haters influence your writing. Would love to read your experiences.

ALCON1ALCON1almost 4 years ago
Love it

For a committed couple who view swapping as just sex it should not matter what anyone thinks. I have discussed this with my wife and she is not comfortable with a full swap she is open to soft. As of yet has not happened but at least open to the idea. I think I would love to see my wife pleasured by another man or woman. Enjoyed you’re story very much and will check out your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-). Married couples who experiment know what they like & what they don't.

This story has so far got 30 faves, & 42,117 views, or 0.71 faves per 1k views (a very, very good faves-to-views ratio).

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Great way to start

The writing is a bit dry, but the events are Very Hot!

I have to wonder what happened next? Did any more fun occur on Sat. night? Or did I miss something?

Gave 4 stars, as it could have been told better and needed typos edited.

Still moving on to your other stories though ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it was phenomenal:)

It makes me want to try this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked it a lot. Out of the blue in '05, my wife asked if we could try swapping with 3 other couples. My best friend was half of one couple.

3 years later she left him. For another guy.

The door was opened. He was invited for dinner... we didn't oak back! Just wished we had started before i turned 47 and the mrs. 50.

JocelynwoodJocelynwoodabout 1 year ago

The thing about swinging, swinging stories is the communication, the moaning, groaning, the love talk, to hear the details is better, he is into me honey, be a great stud lets cum together, deeper, stretch out farther, bang me, I am ready, I want you, I am wet, etc makes everything more spicy, finish me, cum on lets cum together, he is giving me pleasure, he fits good, he is making me cum, I am cumming, etc, Craig

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No wife should ever be led into this type of lifestyle or gang-bang unless the husband gives her oral sex afterwards. Sharing all the fruit is the only way everyone stays content.

longrider9longrider95 months ago

Great story !!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkenandabbey@kenandabbey
Hello, my wife and I have shared some pretty erotic moments in our past. We have been in and out of the swinger lifestyle for over 10 years now and have enjoyed varied experiences from threesomes to foursomes, and more. I think our favorite experiences have involved watchin...