All Comments on 'Our Journey Pt. 02'

by StagandVixen13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding9 months ago

So much to love about this story – and it keeps the same magic from the first part.

First, Heather is a slut – and she's really embracing it. They both are, and it's fantastic to see the love and communication thrive between exhibitionist and voyeur.

Second, it's the little flaws in how it works out that makes it feel that much more real. The lens cap? Perfect, especially with the dialogue to fill the description.

Third, the character progression: what they're comfortable with, the give-and-take, and how that grows, is... well... hot! It's how it *should* work, and it's as gratifying to see the relationship between two dirty minds as it is the well-described action.

You continue to impress!

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

As long as it stays loving and consensual, this is great

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

A pretty good story.

There’s no disrespect or disparaging behavior, just a married couple secure enough to see sex as a fun way to enjoy life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I will never understand the men who give away their wives to other men. According to swingers weekly swingers fuck other people to enhance their marriage and learn new techniques to turn on thier partner. And according to swingers weekly having sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths is perfectly acceptable and the husband gets so much out of it. The husband gets so much better sex from their slut wife. They get multiple orgasms from watching thier slut wife fuck other people. So all is good in the life of a husband who has a slut for a wife. And all is good for a slut wife who knows she can fuck anyone she wants and her swinging loving husband will accept anything she says and does because he is so much in love with his slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Overall good story, I gave you five stars.

But please study the usage differences between the verbs to lay and to lie: laying/lying.

And how their past tenses are formed.

You're getting this consistently wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well put together little story of a couple who are really comfortable with their sexuality and use it to enjoy life. Kept away from disrespect and cuckoldry which made the hot wife theme thoroughly enjoyable. 5 stars despite the grammar issues as they didn’t disturb the flow.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous