Our Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I hadn't expected any of this, I wasn't surprised by it. Exhibitionism was her main kink. It got her hotter than anything else, especially if I was going to see it or hear about it. "His loss," I said. "What did you do after he bolted out of the aisle?"

"I left the store. My shorts looked like I wet myself, and my tank top felt like it was smothering me. I needed a release really bad, so I called Jeff as soon as I got in the car and told him I was coming over."

Jeff was one of her coworkers from her manufacturing job. She'd had sex with him for the first time that past Monday. He was a little timid and had been overwhelmed by the whole thing. They hadn't been able to finish. Heather had been flirting and texting with him since then to make him more at ease.

"Now I know you were sandbagging. This whole thing sounds like it was a pretty hot morning for you. Did you let him have what he wanted?" I asked.

Heather had revealed that through the course of texting with Jeff, she had discovered some of his kinks. He enjoyed anal sex and had asked if she would let him do it with her. We had tried it ourselves early in our relationship, but it hadn't been pleasurable for either of us, so we stopped trying and didn't look back. But we had discovered that Heather really enjoyed ass play, and now she was very open to the idea of giving it another try.

"Yeah, I did. And that was part of the problem."

"No good, you didn't like it?"

"No, it wasn't that at all. It was all over too fast. It's probably my fault. I was pulling my shirt off as he opened the door, and my shorts were coming down before he got it closed. In less than twenty seconds, I was on my knees, naked, with his cock down my throat. I only blew him for a moment though before I stood up and bent over the back of his couch. I told him I wanted him to fuck my ass. He put his dick right into my pussy once to lube it up, then he pulled it out. He spread my ass cheeks with his hands, and then I felt him pushing against my asshole. He slipped right in."

"No difficulty at all? And you liked it?"

"Yeah, it felt incredible. And maybe it was because of how turned on I was, or maybe it's because his dick is a little slimmer than yours, but either way it went in easy. He went all the way in, stayed like that for a moment, then started to fuck me." She sighed heavily, "And after three or four strokes, he came."

"... ah, I see."

"Yup. And that was the end of it. I may be a complete slut, but I'm not one of those freaky ass-to-mouth girls you see on the internet. So, I gathered my stuff and headed home to get cleaned up. My arousal kind of fizzled after that. But talking to you is getting me worked up again. You better be ready for more when I get home tonight."

"I'll be waiting," I told her.

After another marathon session that night, I cut her off from sex for the rest of the weekend. I didn't say anything to her, I just made sure that we were very busy each day. I had decided that Tuesday was the day that she was going to do the Hotwife Challenge, and the mood I wanted to accompany the outfit that I had in mind was 'pent-up lust'. I spent Monday finishing my preparations, eagerly awaiting the following day.

I was up before Heather Tuesday morning. "Happy Hotwife Challenge Day!" I said to her when she walked into the kitchen. I was making breakfast, and she was still in her robe. "This will be ready shortly, and I'll have your outfit laid out on the bed when you get out of the shower."

She stared at me a little bemused, "But I work at the dealership this morning before I go to the plant--"

"--I know," I cut her off. "That's why I decided that today is the day."

I could see realization hitting her, "So you don't plan on taking me somewhere dressed like a slut, you're going to send me to work like that..." she trailed off.

"And you're going to love it!" I said. "We both are. You already set the stage for this when you did it yourself a while ago. And you told me that your GM is out of town this week, so you won't draw any notice from him. It's perfect! Now, hurry and eat. We wouldn't want you to be late."

A little while later, I was perched on the end of our bed waiting impatiently as Heather got dressed in the closet. She had some reservations about this. The grocery store a few days ago had been quite brazen, but that had been with strangers, and she had the ability to leave. These different circumstances were making her anxious.

If I had chosen the same outfit she had worn the last time she did this on her own, she would have been fine with it. She had worn a form fitting skirt that reached mid-thigh, and a square necked top that showed so much cleavage that she had worn a half cup bra to keep it from being visible. I had taken my inspiration from that outfit and pushed it a bit further.

I let out a low whistle as she exited the closet. "Yeah, you look smoking hot in that!"

The whole ensemble was black. I had taken the skirt she had worn last time, and then dusted off my modest tailoring skills to shorten it a bit. I knew it would be impractical to send her in there in a tiny little mini skirt, so I took about two inches off this skirt instead. It had already been on the short side, now it was somewhere between unprofessional and scandalous. She kept fidgeting with it, trying to figure out why it seemed shorter. Her legs were bare; I had told her no stockings today. She wore a pair of black platform wedge sandals with straps that wrapped a little way up her shapely calves.

"You're insane," she said flatly. "I can't go in there like this." She gestured towards her top.

I thought she looked spectacular. I had liked the idea of the half cup bra, so I got another one. This one was designed for maximum lift, and it really pushed her tits up to form a shelf. It covered nothing, the partial cups stopping well short of her nipples. Over that, she wore a women's blazer.

"I need a shirt to go under the blazer. It's not meant to be a top by itself. Look at how far down the neckline goes." She pointed at the outer garment; the top button situated well below her tits, just above her navel. You could see the entire inner curve of her breasts, and the bra between her lapels.

"According to this, it's a top by itself," I said as I picked up the women's magazine I had tossed on the bed. The cover depicted a model wearing a blazer over a bra. I refrained from pointing out that hers was a full coverage bra.

Heather pursed her lips as she stared at the magazine. We'd already had this same discussion when she first saw the clothes I had laid out. She new she was losing this one.

"Do you want to back out?" I asked. I would never make her go through with something she didn't want to do. I doubted she would back out though. She has a competitive streak. I suspected she was getting turned on as well. I sudden thought crossed my mind. "Just think how hard Doug's cock will be when he sees you in this."

I saw her check herself out in the mirror. The last time she had been at the dealership was the week prior when she had swallowed Doug's load in his car.

The blazer was too thick to show her nipples through it. I reached out and moved one side over a little. It didn't have to move far to reveal her erect nipple, she really was going to have to be careful not to show too much.

"Yeah, I think you like the idea," I said as I brushed my palm very lightly across it. I felt it stiffen further at my touch.

"Okay, I'll wear it."

"Good," I smiled, "one more thing." I pulled her skirt up around her waist. She was wearing a lacy pair of black panties. These had been her choice; I hadn't lain out any underwear for her. "I have something else in mind for you to wear under your skirt," I said as I knelt in front of her and pulled them down her legs.

I looked at her bare pussy right in front of my face. I leaned forward to kiss her softly. I ran the tip of my tongue up her slit, and lightly flicked her clit. A shudder ran through her as she groaned softly.

"Here, lie down," I said nodding towards our bed.

She took a half step back and sat on the edge of the bed, before lying back on it. I pulled her panties the rest of the way off, and she spread her legs as I shifted closer on my knees.

"Mmm, yeah," she sighed as I resumed licking her pussy. "I've needed this." She opened her legs wider. "I want you to fuck me with your tongue."

I obliged her and pushed my tongue into her opening, eliciting a satisfied moan as I did so. She was right where I wanted her now, her inner fire stoked and heating up. I reached into my robe pocket and pulled out the last surprise I had for her.

I had purchased a metal butt plug with a heart-shaped jewel base. I ran the tip of it up her slit as I had done with my tongue before pushing it into her pussy.

"What is that?" she asked as the unfamiliar object entered her.

"A little surprise," I said as I removed it from her pussy. It was slick from her wetness. "Just taking a page from Jeff's book," I said as I placed it against her anus. I leaned forward to tease her clit again as I pushed the plug into her.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped as it settled in her.

I sat back on my heels and admired the view. Her dilated opening and wetness were evidence of her arousal. The pink heart gem of the plug rested against her with the rest of it inside her ass.

"Perfect," I said as I stood up. I offered my hand to her to assist her in standing as well. "And now you're ready to go."

"Wait, what?" she half stammered as she climbed a little unsteadily to her feet. "You want me to spend the day with this inside my ass?"

"Well, probably not the whole day. But while you're wearing that at the dealership." I reached down and pulled her skirt back down in place.

"And no panties? I can't do that. My pussy is going to be dripping down my legs!"

I smiled at her. "That's sort of the idea. But I know you'll figure it out. You're very resourceful."

She looked hesitant for a moment but it quickly passed to be replaced by her smoldering confidence. I wasn't surprised. After all, this was the woman who had soaked her shorts in the grocery store last week by letting a stranger stare at her pussy. She stepped in front of the mirror to look herself over once more. She pulled her skirt up around her hips as she turned around and bent over, looking over her shoulder at her reflection.

"Hmm, very pretty," she murmured as she saw the heart jewel for the first time. "All right then," she said as she pulled her skirt back into place, "I'm off to work."

She stepped up to me and kissed me deeply, aggressively sticking her tongue into my mouth. "Have the very best day," I told her as she exited our room.

"Yes, we'll see how it goes," she replied as she started up the stairs. "Hopefully, I don't end up fired."

"And if you do, then hopefully it is the stuff of legend," I replied.

My initial plan had been to go to the dealership to check up on her. But after some thought, I decided against it. I had been there before, and several of the people there knew me as Heather's husband. I didn't want my presence to prevent someone from approaching and flirting with her. Especially since I had hopes that it would go further than flirting. I was just going to have to be patient, and with any luck I would get to hear some sordid details later.

About an hour after she left, I realized that me not knowing anything was going to make for a very long day. I decided to give her a call to see how the day was going.

"Hey babe," I said when she answered, "how has your day been so far?"

"Oh, it's been interesting," she replied. Her voice was pitched low into her phone. Her receptionist desk was positioned near the front of the showroom.

"Interesting how?" I asked. With how softly she was talking, it was difficult to determine what her current mood was.

"Well for one thing, I've already had to go to the ladies' room twice to clean up."

"Because your pussy is dripping down your legs?" I asked, quoting her earlier remark. I smiled; it sounded like she was still horny.

"Yeah, my pussy is dripping down my legs," she said as she dropped her voice lower, "and so is Doug's cum."

It wasn't that she had fucked Doug that shocked me. After the previous week, I had figured it would happen. And I had picked her outfit with provoking this exact thing in mind. It was that she had only left our place an hour ago. She'd been there only around forty-five minutes. It was also the matter-of-fact way that she just said it. And now she was sitting at her desk, talking to me.

"What?" I finally managed to get out.

There was nothing in her voice to betray it, but I knew she was smiling wickedly into the phone. "I'll have to give you details a little later, someone's coming over to my desk. I'll text them or something. Love you, bye."

I stared at my phone after she hung up. This was more than I expected. I figured there would be plenty of flirting, which would have hopefully led to another lunchtime tryst. This was much more aggressive. I waited impatiently for Heather to send the details.

Almost an hour later, I still hadn't received anything. How busy was a car dealership on a Tuesday morning? I was typing a text to ask her when my phone finally rang.

"Sorry," she said as soon as I answered, "it's too much to text, and I didn't have time to do it. But I'm out in the lot right now, and I've got a few minutes to tell you what happened."

"I'm all ears," I said.

"Somehow, I got here early, even though it took longer to get ready than it normally does. Doug was early to, sitting at his desk looking over some papers. I saw him sitting there, and just went for it."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I was so fucking horny already. Between the clothes, you getting me started with your tongue, and the butt plug, I couldn't even think straight. I had to pull over a couple of blocks from our house so I could pull my skirt up around my waist to keep it from being soaking wet before I even got here."

"I guess it's a good thing you insisted on leather seats."

"Definitely. So anyways, I walked over and stood next to him. I couldn't see anyone else around, so I grabbed his hand and placed it on my inner thigh under my skirt. I told him I wanted him to feel how wet I was. He moved his hand right up my leg. He looked a little surprised that I wasn't wearing panties, then he just shoved two of his fingers into my pussy."

She stopped to take a breath. It sounded like she was getting worked up again reliving it with me. "Go on," I urged.

"I almost came right there. It took my breath away. Then I told him I had been thinking about his cock since last week, and that I needed him to meet me in the supply closet in three minutes. Then I walked away from him and went straight there. He came in a couple of minutes later. I briefly sucked his fat cock, then I bent over and pulled my skirt up so he could fuck me. He came in my pussy, then left. I followed a few minutes later, and you know the rest."

"Did he make you cum?"

"Fuck yes, he did! Even though the whole thing was only a few minutes, I had three. I was so worked up that I had a small one when I first started blowing him. Then a bigger one when he first pushed into me. And then as he started fucking me, I almost lost my mind. Remember how I told you his cock was thick, especially the head?"

"Yeah."

"Well, it felt great when he pushed it in deep, but it felt fucking incredible when he started dragging that flared mushroom head back out. It probably only took three full thrusts before I was cumming on his cock!"

"That sounds like it was intense," I said.

"Very intense! I struggled to keep my voice down. I was still probably too loud."

"What are your plans for the rest of the shift?" I asked.

"I don't have any plans," she said. "I have work I actually need to get done, but I'm still dressed like a slut and I feel like I'm in heat. I guess I'll just see what happens. Anyway, I have to get back inside. Love you."

"I love you most," I replied before she hung up.

I refrained from calling or texting her for the remainder of her shift. It was difficult for me. I'd never been one to get addicted to substances, but I was addicted to this. I was eager for my next fix.

She finally called me at four in the afternoon. It was her first break at the manufacturing plant. "Hey lover, you're coming in to have dinner with me, right?"

"I certainly am," I said. "Did you want to just meet me out front again?" I asked, thinking of our rendezvous a few days ago.

"No, you'll have to be patient. I'm starving and need to eat because I didn't get a chance to have food earlier."

I decided not to ask why she wasn't able to eat, she'd tell me later. "Okay, I'll just meet you in the cafeteria then."

"Sounds good," she said, "and will you please bring me a pair of panties?"

Choosing her clothes for her shift at the manufacturing plant had limited my choices since they had a dress code and company provided work shirts. I had originally considered not giving her panties to wear under her jeans but had changed my mind. This job was more important to us, so I decided to be more conservative.

"I thought I put panties in your backpack this morning with the rest of your clothes. Did you check all the pockets?" I asked.

"Oh, that's not the issue," she replied, "I found them and I'm wearing them." She paused before continuing, "I need you to bring me a new pair because my pussy is leaking cum into these ones."

It had been almost eight hours since Doug had fucked her in the supply closet. I had the feeling someone else had more recently been in her pussy. I speculated on who it could have been but didn't ask. Just as I had enjoyed teasing her this morning, she was now enjoying teasing me.

"That might be the sluttiest thing I've heard you say," I told her instead.

She let out a short laugh, "Just you wait til you hear what I have to say later."

Heather was already sitting at a table near the back of the cafeteria when I arrived at her work a couple of hours later. I wasn't hungry myself, so I headed straight towards her. Her dress code hadn't given me much to work with this morning. I had kept her in the half-cup bra, figuring that the heavy fabric of the mechanic style work shirt constantly rubbing against her uncovered nipples would help keep her fire going. I had also removed the top button on her shirt. I figured she couldn't get in trouble if it had popped off, and the worst-case scenario would be that they would just get her a new one from the room where they kept them. I noted with some disappointment that there were no missing button on her shirt right now.

"How long did it take for someone to notice the missing button on your shirt?" I asked, gesturing towards her chest.

"Oh, it was noticed immediately," she replied. "But it was no problem getting me a new one."

"That's too bad," I said, "I wish it had taken longer. Oh well, how was the rest of your day? You said that you had some other slutty things to tell me."

"Hmm. Yes, I do. You really created a monster today," she said as she set her fork next to her plate. She'd already devoured most of what had been on it. "I've been insatiable all day, like I can't turn it off."

I noted that despite the thick material of her shirt, I could see her hard nipples straining against the fabric. "Tell me about it, I want to hear everything."

"You already know about Doug fucking me in the supply closet this morning. Martin was after that. He came up to my desk and said something about liking my outfit. I was so turned on that I skipped the coyness and told him that I would show him more if he knew a private place. Turns out that he did, so not long after that I was on my knees in an unused room for spare parts at the back of the service department, with his cock down my throat."