Our Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hands now free, he grabbed her around the waist as he continued to ram into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself towards him. Her big tits were smashed against his chest as her face neared his. She kissed him fiercely. I could see her pushing her tongue aggressively into his mouth as she locked her lips to his. She was rocking her hips to meet his thrusts, and whimpered into his mouth in a way that I knew meant she was nearing a peak.

"Ohh, I'm so close," she said as she broke the kiss and leaned back again. Her hands held onto his shoulders.

She looked down at his thick cock, slick from being inside her as it repeatedly disappeared into her pussy.

"Harder," she said. Her voice was low and throaty, but still demanding. "Fuck me harder!"

He released her waist and reached down to place a hand behind each leg. He picked her up, holding her under each leg. This position spread her even wider than she had been and left her powerless and impaled on his cock. He started to hammer into her relentlessly.

"Oh my God!" she threw her head back as she cried out. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Just like that! Keep fucking me like that! I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your cock! Can you feel me cumming on your cock?"

I felt Heather's pussy tighten around my finger and she moaned softly. She didn't usually see the videos after they were made, but watching this man hold her open and pound into her was arousing her further.

"Oh, you fuck so good!" she gasped. "I want you to cum inside me. Fuck me hard until you cum deep in my pussy!"

Tyler was already banging her with a frantic pace, the hollow slapping sounds of their sex coming loud from the phone. Suddenly he tensed as he thrust deeply into her.

"Aaahh--"Heather's cry rose in pitch and her voice cracked as he pumped his load deep inside her.

He gave her another deep stroke, then lifted her off his dick. She wrapped her arms around his neck again and moved in for another kiss.

"Thank you very much," she breathed. "I needed that."

She reached for her phone, and the video ended.

"That was fucking unbelievable," I said as I tossed her phone aside, and rolled on top of her.

A couple of hours later we lay on the bed in each other's arms. I had added a couple more loads to her well-fucked pussy.

"So, are you still okay with how crazy today was?" she asked.

"More than okay," I told her. "I wouldn't change a thing."

"And you're sure you aren't worried that I'm still craving more? You'll be fine after I add Ed to the list of guys I've fucked tomorrow?"

"And you're going over to Tyler's after work for another addition to my porn library," I added. "Babe, I meant what I said. I can't get enough seeing you, and I go crazy when you're a slut. It's even better when you're a crazy slut."

"What if I keep escalating? What if I become such a crazy slut that I get fired from the dealership for being caught getting gangbanged in that parts room?"

"Are you trying to get me to go for round four?" I teased. I smiled at her. "In all seriousness, I'll always be okay as long as we're doing this together."

She smiled back. "Good."

The end of Part 5