Our Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see color rising in her cheeks as she recounted the day's activities to me, and her nipples became even more prominent.

"One of the service techs saw us coming out of that room. After that I swear that every other service tech in the building came up front for one reason or another. Guys who never venture into the showroom suddenly started showing up repeatedly. And a couple of the braver ones even came over to my desk to talk to me. One guy, Ed, asked for my number."

"Did you give it to him?"

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and opened a text conversation, then slid her phone across the table to me. She picked up her fork and started eating again as I skimmed over the conversation. It wasn't long, and it heated up quick. He had asked her what she was wearing under her top. She had replied by sending him a selfie she had taken in the restroom showing exactly what was under the blazer. She had cropped her head out of the photo. She then asked what he thought of it, and he had replied with a picture of an erect penis. His, I presumed. She had replied with 'Nice! Will you show me that up close tomorrow?'

"Wow, two guys at the dealership today, and a third one lined up for tomorrow. You are such a fucking slut! And I so love you!"

She smiled at me. "I love you most. But I'm a little worried about it."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because of how bad I want it. I told you, I'm insatiable right now! We haven't even finished discussing everything that happened today. It's not Doug's cum that's leaking out of me into my panties, I fucked somebody else when I got here. I'm going to drain all the cum out of you when I get home tonight, and I already have plans for more sex tomorrow. And I'm excited about it! What if it's too much? What if I can't get enough? After tomorrow, I will be regularly working with five guys who I have been with. What if I'm spreading my legs for at least one of them every time I go to work?"

"God, that's one of the hottest things I've ever heard you say! You need to stop talking, my dick can only get so hard!"

She smiled slightly at my light humor, and her tension seemed to ease a little.

"Seriously Babe, I love you more each day. Nothing you do will ever be too much for me. I promise that I can handle it. And maybe the way you're talking is a little manic, but I'm right there sharing in it with you right now. I'm excited to hear about the rest of your day, and I can't wait for you to give me more in-depth details about these exploits later. The only way this day would be better right now, is if you had videos of it all."

She looked at me for a second, then she reached across the table to her phone and tapped the screen. She opened her gallery and pointed at an album that was named 'Challenge'. I looked at her, then tapped to open it. Inside were three files.

"Surprise," she said with a quiet smile. "The first one is Doug," she said, answering my unspoken question. "I put my phone on a shelf at waist level in the closet. The second one is Martin. He's holding the phone, so it's his point of view. The last one is Tyler."

"Tyler?" I said. "Who's Tyler?" It was just dawning on me that she had said that it would be five guys tomorrow. Doug, Martin and soon to be Ed made up the three at the dealership, and I had known about Jeff at this job. Whoever Tyler was, he was the fifth man.

She leaned towards me. "He's that one over there eating alone," she nodded towards a table on the side of the room.

I followed her gaze. There was an attractive black man sitting alone at a table. He was looking in our direction, and seemed to jump when I glanced his way. His eyes darted straight down at his plate. His reaction left no doubt that this was who she was talking about.

"What's his story?" I asked as I appraised him. He looked fit and younger than we were, somewhere in his early twenties. "You've never mentioned him before."

"He approached me just yesterday," she said. "He saw me that day that I took the buttons off my shirt to attract Jeff. He's also a team lead with a key to the uniform room and let me know that he would be very eager to help if I had any more wardrobe malfunctions." She smiled wickedly, "And you provided one. I saw him as soon as I walked out of the locker room today with my button missing. I showed him my shirt, and he escorted me to that room. I took my shirt off as soon as we were inside, and that was all it took. A couple of minutes later, my foot was propped on a shelf while he fucked me standing up."

"That is fucking wild!" I said. "And I can't believe you got videos!"

"Well, I know that videos are your favorite. My descriptions just don't compare, and you have the video forever." Her eyes seemed to gleam. "And knowing that you will see it drives me further. It makes me sluttier."

"Thank you! I can't wait to watch these! I'm honestly surprised that these guys let you film them for me."

"I didn't ask Doug. I figured he's an asshole who is just using me. I like that he makes me feel like a cheap whore, but I also don't have a problem using him back." She shrugged, "And it's not like you can see any of him besides his big fat cock. I told Martin that it was for my own personal use. I told Tyler the same thing, he's holding the camera like Martin was. Afterward, he graciously offered to let me film it again at his place tonight."

"What did you say to that?"

"I told him that I was going home to you tonight, but if you were okay with it, I would see him tomorrow night. He was nervous that I was going to tell you, but he'll still be down for it after he sees that you're good with it."

"I'll make sure he knows that I need him to make you scream so loud, it wakes his neighbors," I said. "Now, can you send me these videos so that I can watch them? Your lunch is almost over."

"The files are too big to email, and we don't have enough time to transfer them to you with Bluetooth. You'll just have to wait until I get home to watch them." She bit her lower lip as she looked at me. "I thought it would be fun for me to suck your cock while you watch them. Like I did that first time with Rob. I'll make you cum that way, then get you hard again to fuck me."

"Fuck, the wait is going to kill me! But that does sound incredible." I sighed. "All right, I'll see you home soon. I love you sexy lady!"

"I love you to," she said, "and I still need those panties before you leave."

I pulled the pair of white lace panties I had brought out of my pocket and handed them to her. I gave her a kiss goodbye and headed for the door. I stopped by Tyler's table on my way out. He looked on the verge of panic as I approached him.

"Make sure you get plenty of rest tonight," I said. "You're going to need it for tomorrow." I clapped him on the shoulder and left without waiting for a reply. I figured that should clear up any worries he had about how I felt on the matter.

The wait for Heather to get home was pure torture. I was waiting anxiously in our room when I finally heard her car in the driveway. I heard her work boots thump unceremoniously down the steps as she kicked them off as soon as she closed the back door. The sounds of her removing other clothing accompanied her decent down the stairs, and then she stepped into our room wearing only the panties I had given her a couple of hours earlier.

I was already naked and standing near the end of our bed. I had left all the lights on so that I could see every part of her. She pulled her phone from a pocket in her bag and crossed the room to me. She kissed me fiercely, biting my lip at the end of it. Wordlessly, she handed me her phone as she sank to her knees before me. I could feel her breath on my hard shaft, but she waited until I started the first video before taking me into her mouth. She used a slow and gentle approach; she wasn't trying to make me cum yet.

The screen showed her hand retreating from just placing the phone on the shelf. She was bent overlooking into the camera for a moment before straightening up. Now the camera was at waist level. I could see her short skirt, and part of her bare legs under it. She was in a small room, the supply closet at the dealership. A minute later I heard the door open, and someone come into the room with her.

"So, you've been dreaming about my dick since last week?" his voice asked. "Hurry and get on your knees, and I'll let you have it again. And take off that jacket, I want to see those tits this time."

I saw Heather's hands reaching for the buttons on her blazer as she knelt in the small room. Doug was unfastening his belt and opening his pants. Once on her knees, Heather grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them partway down his legs. His hard cock sprung free in front of her face. It was big. Not as long as Josh's was, but certainly thicker. And the large mushroom head was as she described, flaring out even wider than the rest.

"Fuck yes!" Heather said in a sexy growl as she gripped it in one hand.

Her tongue darted out to swipe a drop of pre-cum from it before her lips settled around the tip of the head. I watched as those lips moved down his fat head. I could see she was straining to open wide enough to accommodate him as that impossible width somehow disappeared past the threshold of her lips. The rest of him followed as she swallowed his entire length to the base of his thick shaft.

She gagged as he entered the back of her throat, but she suppressed it and kept him there. Her erect nipples were just visible at the bottom of the screen, and they seemed to stiffen further as she began to bob her head. I had never seen her look sluttier with her mouth stretched obscenely wide around him as she pumped him with her lips. There was a wild look in her eyes, and a lusty moan came from her. Her moans were interrupted with a deep throat noise, "gluck-gluck-gluck" as repeatedly plunged him to the back of her throat.

"You are such a horny bitch!" he said. "I love watching you swallow my big dick!"

She moaned again louder in response, then pulled her mouth from him with a gasp. There was a string of fluid connecting the tip of his cock to her lips, and some drool hanging from her chin. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she stood up.

"I need you to fuck me!" she said as she started to turn around, already pulling her skirt up around her hips.

Her naked pussy briefly faced the camera as she turned, her swollen clit and wetness making her arousal apparent. With her skirt bunched around her waist she bent over, presenting her ass towards him. He hesitated for a moment.

"I can't get pregnant Doug. Now shove that monster inside me! I need you to fill my slutty pussy!"

"All right tramp," he said as he used a hand to aim towards her opening, "here it comes."

He pushed into her aggressively, his pelvis causing her ass to jiggle as he slammed into her.

"God, yes!" she moaned. "Oh, stretch me--" her words cut off with a sharp intake of breath as he started pulling out of her. "--ahh! Oh my God!"

He drove back into her with another smack and then started to pull out again.

"Aaah! Oh, fuck me! Fuck meee..." her words trailed off into a sound like a whimper that I had never heard from her before.

He increased his pace, pounding into her forcefully.

"Yes!! Oh God, I'm cumming already! Fucking bang me! I'm cumming so hard! I'm cumming all over your big fat dick!" She was already breathing heavily, panting as she spoke. "I love being stretched around your thick cock!"

"Not so loud," he hissed.

Heather stifled her cries but continued to moan softly. I didn't think it helped much. The room echoed with slapping noises caused by his body slamming into her ass, and a squelching sound from his dick plunging in and out of her soaking pussy. Anyone who heard would instantly know that someone was being vigorously fucked in this room, whether she moaned and cried out or not.

He slowed his thrusts and then pulled out of her. His hard cock was slick and shiny in the fluorescent light of the room. "Huh," he grunted, "nice button." He placed a hand on her ass cheek and squeezed.

"Fuuuck!" Heather gasped.

My cock was so hard that it was almost painful. I had been fighting to hold off my approaching orgasm as I watched this. Heather's rhythm had increased as the video had progressed, making it even more difficult to hold back.

She took me from her mouth when she heard this part of the video. "He pushed on the butt plug with his thumb right then," she explained. "He kept pressure on it with his thumb as he finished fucking me."

The image on the screen mimicked her description as he plunged his thickness back inside her while he kept his hand squeezing on her ass. He started stroking in and out of her again, more vigorously than before.

"Ohh, this feels so good! I love how your cock feels inside me!" she said breathlessly, her voice pitched low.

His tempo increased further as he neared his own orgasm, and my wife's rhythm with her mouth on my dick seemed to mirror his pace. With a loud grunt, he slammed into her and held it in place as he came. The camera was close enough that I could see his balls contracting as he shot his load into her.

"Aah! Yesss!!" she sighed. "Leave it in. I want all your cum deep inside my pussy!"

I lost my struggle to hold back my own orgasm and felt the first pulse spurt into Heather's gulping mouth. She locked her lips around my shaft and milked every drop from me as I watched Doug finally withdraw his spent shaft from between her legs.

On the screen, Heather stood up and tugged her skirt down over her hips. Doug had a handkerchief that he had pulled from somewhere and was using it to dry off his dick. He stuffed it into his pocket after he finished and did up his pants.

"We're going to need to meet up at a hotel some day soon. I'll spend the afternoon making you beg for my dick and fucking you properly," he said, his tone cocky.

Heather bent over to retrieve her blazer from the floor, and he spanked her ass.

"You are one fine bitch!" he said. "Yeah, definitely need to get you naked in a hotel so I can listen to your dirty mouth tell me how bad you want it while I fuck you."

Then he left the room. I could see the bottom of the blazer as Heather shrugged it back on, then she bent to retrieve her phone. I saw that she was still breathing a little heavily and her cheeks were flushed before her hand obscured the picture and the video cut out.

I looked down at my wife. She was sucking me softly. Despite having just achieved orgasm, I was still riding high on the built-up sexual tension from everything. My cock was still partially hard, and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I was fully erect again.

The next video began showing Heather already on her knees. The view was looking down on her as Martin held the camera. Her blazer had been folded into a square and placed on the floor beneath her as a cushion. The room they were in was dimly lit.

"I'm so glad I decided to come to work today!" he said. "Those tits are even better than I imagined."

I agreed that they looked spectacular on the screen. They were already firm, and the half-cup bra pushed them a little higher. Her erect nipples looked like they ached to be touched. I looked down at them as my cock grew firm in her mouth. I reached down to graze one lightly with my hand, eliciting a moan from her.

"Have these been this tight all day?" I asked.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned around her mouthful.

On screen, she smiled as she reached for his belt. A moment later, his cock sprang free.

"Hmm, very nice," she murmured as she gripped it and gave it a gentle stroke.

She then leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head of it. She looked right at the camera, making eye contact as she deliberately slid her mouth all the way down his length. His dick looked to be average size, so she had no difficulty at all swallowing all of him.

"Oh, wow!" he said as her mouth engulfed him. "You are really good at that."

Heather didn't waste time. She settled into a steady rhythm as she worked her lips up and down the whole length of him. The hand that had stroked him held him at the base of his shaft, while the other started to trace small circles around her nipples. She kept eye contact with the camera the whole time.

"Holy shit! I'm going to cum Heather!" he suddenly exclaimed.

She took him to the back of her throat, then backed him all the way out. She held him steady as she opened her mouth. The very tip of his cock was just inside her lips. From this vantage point I noticed that I could see her bottom teeth and tongue. It was surreal.

Cum spurted from the tip of Martin's dick into her mouth, splashing across her tongue. She let the camera capture a second pulse going into her mouth before she closed her lips around him for the rest. She slid her lips all the way to his base again. She closed her eyes as she moaned softly, finally breaking eye contact with the camera.

"Wow," he said again, "that was wild!"

Heather's smokey green eyes opened to focus on the camera again. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard once before pulling his dick from her mouth with an audible 'pop'.

"Thank you," she said as she kissed the tip of his cock.

The video ended before I could hear his reply. I was completely erect again in Heather's mouth. I opened the last file.

The unmistakable sound of Heather moaning blasted from the speaker on the phone as soon as the video started partway into her encounter with Tyler. It was loud because of how close the phone was to her face. The image showed that he was holding the phone close to his own face as he stood facing her. She was basically naked, wearing only the bra that provided no coverage.

I knew they were in the uniform closet and recognized stacks of folded work shirts on the shelves behind her. Heather had her legs spread wide open with one foot propped high on a shelf next to her. Tyler's free hand was between her legs, sawing his first two fingers in and out of her.

"Oh, God!" she was moaning. "I need to feel your cock inside me so bad," she said in a husky voice and her own hands were working frantically to open his pants.

I paused the video. "Pull those panties off and get up on the bed," I told Heather, "On your back."

She pulled my dick from her mouth and climber onto our bed. I lied down next to her and reached between her legs with my free hand. I started to tease her clit with the tip of a finger as I resumed the video.

She tugged open his fly and reached into his underwear to pull out his erection. He pulled his fingers from between her legs to help push his pants and boxers down. It was hard to tell from this angle, but he appeared to be about the same size as our friend Josh. Definitely bigger than average.

Heather wrapped the fingers of her hand around him and pulled him towards her. He let her guide him towards her wet pussy, bending his knees a bit to bring his tip below her opening. The head of his cock nestled right inside her channel for a moment before he straightened his legs partially and slid up into her.

"Fuuuck! You are soo hard!" she gasped as he filled her.

He was buried completely inside of her. He shifted his weight, and then started to thrust steadily with his hips. He was pulling about halfway out of her before driving back in. His dark shaft stood out in contrast against her pale skin and pink pussy.

I pushed one of my fingers between her folds as I watched him fuck her with those deep strokes.

"You are going so deep inside me!" she exclaimed.

The image was starting to jerk around as he struggled to keep holding the phone.

"Set it on that shelf right there," Heather said as she motioned somewhere off camera.

The picture suddenly tilted up to show the ceiling sliding by before rotating back to facing them. His hand took up most of the screen as he steadied it on the shelf before he pulled it away. I could now see a lot more of my wife, and a little more of him.