Our Journey Pt. 05

Story Info
Hotwife Challenge leads to busy day, kicks off a crazy week.
12.1k words
4.04
6.4k
12

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Journey Part 5

Disclaimer: This story features a married couple who have sex with others with each other's full consent and encouragement. If this is not your kind of story, I would suggest that you skip this one.

A note from the author: This story picks up right after part 4. This one is lengthy. It describes the first part of what was one of the wildest weeks we experienced as we became more confident and comfortable with our lifestyle. In my humble opinion, it is more enjoyable if you start at the beginning. I hope you like it!

To those who enjoy our story and take the time to give feedback, Thank You!

It was too early when my alarm went off Friday morning. It was still dark outside. I sighed heavily as I shut it off and climbed wearily out of bed. I had stayed up much later than I usually did on a work night, and I was feeling it that morning. I looked at my wife, Heather, who was still asleep. It had been her fault of course. She usually wore pajamas to bed. She really enjoys nice, comfy ones. On this morning however, she lay atop the rumpled bed sheets completely naked. After the previous day's events, she'd still been extremely aroused when she got home from work that night. Her pants, shirt and bra were all discarded on the stairs on her way down to our room. Her panties had been left somewhere in that parking lot near her work.

I had been waiting for her in our bed, also naked. She had texted me before she left to ensure that I was still awake. She had climbed on top of me without a word and impaled herself on my cock. She was soaking wet, and I slid completely inside in a single motion. She had placed her hands flat on my chest for balance as she went straight into hard, aggressive fucking. She rode me to one orgasm, and then spent some time getting me hard again with the talents of her mouth. When I was fully erect again, I had climbed on top of her and fucked her with that same level of intensity, pounding her until I shot another load deep inside her pussy. At which point, we had both collapsed on the bed and passed out.

As I looked at her, I wondered if she was now finally sated. Or for that matter, was I? My eyes roamed over her as she lay there in the ambient light from our window. She was lying on her stomach, so I could only see the side curve of her perfect full breasts. Her beautiful face was partially obscured by her wavy brunette hair. My gaze slid down to her shapely ass, across her round cheeks and down between her legs. She was sleeping with her right leg bent up towards her body, giving me a full view of her shaved pussy. I thought about pushing her other leg up in a similar position, and then driving my dick into that inviting slit. It would have been the kind of wake up that Heather would have appreciated. I felt my cock stir at the thought. Nope, I wasn't sated. Pushing those thoughts aside, I went upstairs to take a shower. I didn't have time for such distractions if I didn't want to be late for work.

It would have been a massive understatement to say that I didn't want to go to work. On top of being exhausted, this was my last shift before I was on vacation for a week. We weren't going anywhere, Heather still had to go to work, but I was looking forward to a week off to just hang around the house. And for other reasons as well. Last night, she had agreed to a Hotwife Challenge that allowed me to pick her entire outfit for a day. I already had several very naughty ideas. I was again tempted to just call in sick and go back downstairs to fuck Heather awake.

But even though that would have been a great way to start the vacation early, calling in sick was just something that I didn't do. Besides, I had told Ginger that we could meet up after work today. I had no idea what her plans were, or what questions she would have after the day before, but I owed it to her to show up.

The workday itself was mostly normal. At one point, I did overhear some coworkers speculating that Ginger was seeing someone. They had noticed the extra effort she had started to put into her hair and makeup, as well as the exposed cleavage.

Ginger had asked me to meet her in a parking lot down the street after work and was waiting by her car when I arrived. She motioned for me to stop before I could pull into a parking space, and then jumped in my passenger seat.

"Let's go for a drive while we talk," she said as she put her seatbelt on.

"Sure," I shrugged, "anywhere in particular that you want to go?"

"Head down this street and then take a left at the corner."

I had a flashback to the night before when Heather had directed me on where to go to park my truck. I looked over at her, noting the same things I had overheard our coworkers discussing earlier. Her blond hair had been done in gentle curls that framed her face. She had obviously applied some eye makeup and lipstick, and her top showed an appealing view of the top swell of her breasts. She may not have been my preferred type, but she was an attractive woman.

We drove in silence for a minute before she spoke again. "I want to try it," she finally blurted out.

I was confused. I had expected questions from her, not a statement. And I had no idea what that statement meant. "What are you talking about? Try what?"

I noticed a faint blush in her cheeks. "I want to try what your wife did yesterday."

It dawned on me. She was referring to the phone call I had received at work yesterday from Heather. She had gone on a spontaneous car ride with a salesman at the dealership where she worked part time as a receptionist. During this ride, she had sucked his cock and swallowed his load. I had ended up telling Ginger about it a little while later. This is what I had expected to talk about. I was prepared to answer any questions she would have and discuss any concerns with continuing a sexual relationship with me. I had not expected her to have this approach though.

I quickly regained my composure once the confusion was out of the way. I don't think that she even noticed the puzzled look I'd had for a moment. "Okay," I said, "take off your top."

She looked a little alarmed. "Did your wife take off her top?"

"Does it matter?" I asked. "I can tell you that she would have."

Ginger chewed her lip for a moment as she thought about it, then removed her seatbelt and pulled her shirt over her head. She looked at me for a second before reaching behind herself to unfasten her bra and removed it as well. Despite her hesitation, I could tell that she was aroused. Her small pink nipples looked hard as they sat atop her soft tits.

I noticed one of my wife's hair ties in my center console and handed it to Ginger. "Use this to pull your hair back," I said as I turned into a mall parking lot. It was still early enough in the day to be mostly empty. I headed for a spot I could see near the back where I would have a clear view of anyone approaching us. Ginger shifted to face towards me as I parked the truck. "Unbutton your pants," I instructed her as I reached for my own zipper.

She wordlessly complied, opening the front of her pants. I could see a pair of low-rise white panties that barely covered her behind them. I leaned towards her. I didn't kiss her lips, but instead sucked one of her tight little nipples into my mouth as I pushed one of my hands under the waistband of her panties. She had gotten a Brazilian wax a couple of days ago, and her pussy was still silky smooth. I dipped my middle finger between her folds, feeling how wet she already was.

"Oh, God!" she whispered softly.

I leaned back from her and sat back against my seat, pulling my pants and underwear partway down my legs to expose my erection. Ginger eyed it for a brief second before climbing onto her knees on the seat. She bent over the console and grasped me around the base as she brought her lips to my shaft. Her technique had already improved since the last time she had done this earlier in the week. She was able to take more of my cock into her mouth.

"Have you been practicing deep throating on a dildo or something?" I asked as she worked most of my shaft into her mouth. She still hadn't mastered taking it back in her throat.

"Bananas," she replied breathily as she took me from her mouth. "But I could get them deeper because they're softer." She resumed blowing me, bobbing her head in a steady rhythm in my lap.

I appreciated the effort. I slid my hand down her back to grab the waistband of her jeans. I pulled them down off her hips and worked them halfway down her thighs. I traced my fingertips up the back of one of her legs, and I felt her shiver. She was soaking wet now. I pushed first one, and then a second finger into her as she was sucking me. As I started to fuck her with my fingers, I grabbed her ponytail in my left hand. Using it like a handle, I used it to gently control her rhythm and depth. I felt her pussy clench around my fingers as I started to control her.

I pushed her deeper than she had been, feeling the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat. I heard her gag, and immediately backed off, pulling her most of the way off my cock so she could catch her breath. A moment later I could feel her head pulling against her hair in my hand as she tried to go deeper again. I loosened my grip on her ponytail, allowing her to control the depth she was going to. She didn't go as deep as I had pushed her, but she still took a respectable length.

She pulled her mouth from my shaft and moved down between my legs to gently lick my balls before dragging her tongue back up the underside of my shaft. She once again took me into her mouth and resumed pumping me with her lips. I felt my orgasm building and tightened my grip on her ponytail. She knew what that meant and seemed to suck a little harder.

I pushed down lightly as I felt the spurt shoot from the end of my cock. Ginger stopped bobbing her head, trying to keep me as deep as she could as she worked to swallow the load that I was pumping into her mouth. She seemed to choke for a second, and some of it escaped her lips to run down my upright shaft. She regained control, and started slowly bobbing her head again, sliding her lips up and down my cum-covered shaft.

Once I stopped cumming, she pulled me from her mouth. Keeping a tight grip around the base of my cock, she used her tongue to lick the cum from my cock. She looked up towards my face after she had finished. She had a wild look in her eyes. There was a small bit of cum on her bottom lip. I let go of her hair and wiped it off with my thumb. She opened her mouth again as I did, and then wrapped her lips around my thumb to suck it off. I felt her pushing back with her hips, trying to get my fingers deeper inside her.

The whole experience was super erotic. I felt new life flowing into my wilting dick. "Pull those pants the rest of the way off and get in the backseat," I told her.

She was soon completely naked and in the backseat. I stripped my pants off as well and climbed back there with her. I had her get on her hands and knees, placing one knee on the floor and one on the seat. This opened her up wide and gave me enough room to enter her from behind. "I don't suppose that you already started on birth control?" I asked her as I teased the entrance to her channel with the head of my cock.

"I did actually. But they said it would take about a week to be effective. It's okay, just pull out and shoot your load on my ass."

She was pushing back with her hips, trying to get me inside her. I could feel her pussy lips trying to grab the head of my cock. I grabbed her around the waist and pushed completely inside her. She was wet and dilated; I met no resistance as I slid effortlessly into her. I felt myself hit bottom, and she cried out. I wasted no time in pulling out and driving forcefully into her again. I started to fuck her with the same intensity as I had fucked Heather the night before.

She was so wet that the cab was filled with loud squelching noises as I pounded her. I watched my cock sliding in and out, covered in her fluids.

"Ahhh yes! Ahh, ahh!" she cried. "This feels so good! You feel so good!"

She was breathing hard. She still wasn't as loud or expressive as my wife was, but it was a noticeable change from the first time.

"Don't stop, I'm cumming! I cumming! Don't pull out yet, I need you to stay inside me!"

I grabbed her ponytail in one hand and used it to pull her head back gently as I slammed into her.

"Ohhh!" she moaned. "You feel so good! I want you to cum in me. It will be all right, just cum in me!"

I could feel my own orgasm approaching. "Next time," I said as I pulled out and shot a stream across her ass. It wasn't much; it was the fifth time I'd cum in the last twenty-four hours. "You're dangerous," I said. "I almost listened to you. The last thing either of us need is you getting pregnant from something like that." I leaned partway into the front seat to fish a pack of wipes out of my glove box. I took one for myself and handed the pack to her for cleanup.

"Yeah, you're right," she said as she wiped off my cum and settled her naked ass on the seat. She made no move to get dressed. "Does Heather use condoms with the guys she has sex with?"

"Sometimes," I replied as I settled next to her on the seat. "She can't get pregnant; she had her tubes tied after our last kid. On top of that, her doctor put her on an IUD implant to help with her periods. So, she's double covered there. But she uses them for safety, until we're comfortable with whoever she's with."

"I see," she said thoughtfully. She reached over and traced the tip of her finger lightly along the side of my cock. "You're on vacation next week. When can we do this again?"

"I'm not completely sure what my plans are right now. When is your birth control fully effective?"

"I'll be good to go on Wednesday. Can you come over to my place then?"

"Maybe. I can probably work something out Wednesday, or Thursday perhaps. I'll let you know when I have a better idea of what I've got going on."

I considered the encounter after I dropped Ginger off at her car. Her behavior seemed more confident and assertive than it had been the first time we had sex. I wondered if she was changing, or if this is how she had always been and was now just becoming more comfortable with me. I was still a little worried that she was developing feelings for me. I had been up front with her about our relationship being strictly sexual. I wasn't looking to replace my wife. She had said that she understood and could handle it, but I wasn't completely sure.

I decided to call Heather as I drove home. It was her break time at the manufacturing plant where she worked a swing shift. "Hey babe, how's work going?"

"It's going all right. How was your talk with Ginger? Sounds like you're driving home now."

"Yeah, headed home now. Turns out, she didn't really want to talk much. She wanted to try the same thing that you did with your coworker yesterday. I guess you inspired her."

"Oh really?!" She sounded shocked. "Well, that's unexpected! Tell me about it."

It was my turn to be surprised. Heather hadn't wanted to hear the details about my encounters with Ginger so far. She wasn't the voyeur, that was my role. She was the over-sexed exhibitionist that I couldn't get enough of. The episodes I had with Ginger were more of a solo endeavor that she allowed me to have since she was secure in our relationship. "You want to hear the details? Are you trying to be a voyeur now to?"

"I'm intrigued," she said, "I want to hear how she approached doing what I did." After a brief pause, she added, "And I've been feeling pretty horny today."

I suspected there was more to come from that statement but decided to give her what she asked for first. I recounted the afternoon's events to her, finishing with Ginger asking when we could get together again. "Did you like what you heard?" I asked her afterward.

She didn't answer right away. "... For the most part, yes. It sounded pretty hot, and I like that you fucked her good. And I like that she wants you so bad, but..." her voice took on a hard edge, "I hope that little slut understands that you're mine!"

I found her use of the word 'slut' interesting. It was a term we used for her when she was at her horniest. We both loved it when she was being a complete slut. "Don't worry, she does," I said. "And more importantly, I understand it. The only slut I'm interested in is the one I'm talking to right now."

Her little spike of jealousy seemed to cool. "Yeah, I was one today," she laughed softly. "But I think your encounter was hotter than mine."

"I knew it!" I thought.

"I was still feeling pretty horny this morning when I woke up. Thank you for last night by the way."

"You're most welcome."

"Anyway," she continued, "I started thinking about the challenge that I agreed to and decided to practice it."

"How do you practice having me pick your outfit?" I asked. "You don't know what I'm going to choose."

"Oh, I know you. It will be something slutty for me to wear somewhere public. So, I decided to do that myself. I put on my smallest pair of workout shorts, the super tight gray ones that barely cover my ass. Without panties, and I pulled them up so that I had a visible camel toe. Then I put on a white tank top without a bra. It pulled against my chest so that I could see my nipples getting hard under it in the mirror."

"That sounds extremely hot. Maybe I'll use this idea," I told her. I'd spent part of the day thinking about it, and already had other plans made. But this was giving me some ideas for something else another time. "So, where did you go after you dressed like that?" I asked.

"I drove to a grocery store over in Salem. I went inside and grabbed one of the handheld baskets they have, and I carried that in both hands in front of my crotch as I walked around. I meandered through the produce for a while and noticed a lone guy glancing at me. So, I switched to holding the basket with one hand and let it drop to the side as I wandered some more, pretending to be absorbed in the vegetables."

"Were you facing him, or was he behind you?" I asked.

"Both," she replied. "I was moving around, trying to give him different angles. I made eye contact once, and he blushed and looked away immediately. Then I headed for another aisle."

"Did anyone else look at you?"

"A few," she replied, "but it was mostly women shopping, and I kept my basket in front of me when they were near. I noticed that my new friend from produce started popping up in the aisles I was in though."

"No surprise there," I said.

"Yeah, well he followed me into an aisle that didn't have anyone else in it. I knew he was behind me, so I stopped to look at the stuff on the shelf. It was canned chili. I pretended to look over the different cans for a second, then I bent over to look at the ones on the bottom shelf."

"Naughty girl."

She laughed, "Oh, you have no idea. I was suddenly very aware of how tight my shorts were. I side-stepped a little towards him to look at a different brand, and I made sure my legs were spread a little wider when I stopped. I could feel his eyes locked on every contour of my pussy, which I swear felt like it was opening up for him. And it felt like someone turned on a faucet inside my shorts. I knew a wet spot was forming as he stared at me. I read the ingredients on a can until I couldn't take it anymore and stood up straight."

I was hard again. "It seems like you downplayed how hot your day was. Listening to you is turning me on. What happened after that?"

"I was on fire after that. I turned to look right at him. I was super turned on; I could feel my tits straining against my shirt. I saw him look at them. I could see he was hard through his pants, and I looked right at his dick. I think maybe I raised an eyebrow at him or something. And he blushed super red and bolted right past me," she sighed. "Which was probably for the best since I knew nothing at all about him. Otherwise, I'd be telling you about my very first stranger right now. I was so horny that I would have fucked him in his car. Hell, I probably would have fucked him in the aisle if he'd have wanted it."