All Comments on 'Our Journey Pt. 06'

by StagandVixen13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

So, the earlier chapters the "encounters" might be described as sexy/erotic. But... this is a young/middle aged couple and the now slut wife, is absolutely ruining what ever reputation she had. Working at two jobs, she is now fucking the guys at BOTH places. She is being followed around like a bitch in heat. Ed is blabbing to anyone who will listen to him and she is getting swamped with propositions. Now meeting the more agressive guy in a motel room where he fucks her without condom protection and the number of body count is into double figures. Disease, anyone?

Soon her reputation will be that of a cheap slut/whore at BOTH places of work and she is also now being late to one of her jobs cause she was being fucked! Why work two jobs if she has to take time off, just to get fucked?

All this time, Dumbo the husband is getting off on his wife becoming a cum dump slut. Plus, meeting his own fuck buddy. Where is the Loving husband/wife aspect to all this? Nowhere. It's a slide to divorce as she will enjoy being "used" by multiple guys than her Dumbo husband.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding5 months ago

Absolute debauchery, with just enough grit to help suspend disbelief that any wife could be so... marvelous.

Loved it.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Hat_Tr1ckHat_Tr1ck5 months ago

I've been reading this series for a while. It's definitely a progression. Where there was shyness, hesitation and even regret in the beginning, and now there isn't. And the author talks about them checking with each other about slowing down, but neither wants to. This part is even described as a bender. Benders aren't exactly about clear thinking, wise decisions, reluctance and restraint. And not everybody who fucks others without a condom ends up pregnant, diseased or divorced. Sometimes, it's just risky sex. It's obvious to me that this isn't your kind of story, and that's totally fine. But it was also obvious what kind of story it was from the beginning, so I don't understand why you read through 4 pages of it just to post your sermon at the end saying how much you don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Arousing and interesting story, very well written. Best I've read here. Thank you! Hope to read more from Heather and you.

elling50elling503 months ago

I loved the first chapters, and found it very believable - to be a true story, and still think it might be. But now I think the autors imagination has gone a bit out of control. With this behaviour in the workplace it will affect the work environment, the rumours will spread and eventually reach the neighbourhood and then the children. I can understand her excitement with multiple lovers a day, but in real life she would evaluated the consequences more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous