All Comments on 'Our Journey Pt. 07'

by StagandVixen13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding4 months ago

This is really one of my favorite series on Lit, and Part 07 really brings it.

There are these little touches of life that make it so real, so familiar, and they make it that much more intense when there's action. The intro is... introspective, and again, it's exactly the touch that's needed to explore the mindset to set up everything else. It's the "slow parts" that make the fast parts hit harder and they do!

No spoilers, but the first part sets up the second part and it's absolutely beautiful growth in character development, relationship, daring...

Really well done!

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

what about the kids,school it was to close to home now it will get to the kids and they will have to face theshit from schoo kids,should have went out of town

dick_hardendick_harden4 months ago

I've commented on previous chapters how i love this series. The characters are likeable - Heather is lovely and the hubby is so nice and kind. Thr writing is excellent and the sex is hot. Great work, author.

I note the author is flagging that hubby thinks Heather is going too far, and I agree with that. It would be nice to have some romantic, intimate scenes in future chapters.

Many thanks!

P.S. gotta love the comment "what about the kids". How could anyone come up with that?

elling50elling503 months ago

I love the writing, and a gangbang is a natural development, but with colleagues and a local setting. I do not anymore believe this is a true story and that detract it for me 4*, but ut is hot fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous