Our Lesbian Show

Story Info
Wife and neighbor put on a lesbian show to tease her husband.
2.4k words
3.53
13.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

Hi, it's Veronica. I'm back with another adventure to share.

I've been living in a sexual tease and denial relationship with my husband for the last four years. I keep his cock locked in a stainless steel chastity cage 24 / 7.

We never have sexual intercourse, He uses his mouth, hands, and toys to help me orgasm as much as I want.

Once a week, usually on Sunday afternoons, I chain my husband to the bed and teasingly masturbate him with my hand for a couple of hours. About once a month, at the end of one of those edging sessions, I stroke him to an orgasm.

I don't deliberately ruin his orgasms, but sometimes, accidents happen. I want my husband to enjoy my sexual teasing, so my edging him is all about his sexual denial and pleasure. I indulge my sadism by being cruel to him in other ways.

One of the ways my husband enjoys being tormented is through porn. He has a large collection of lesbian porn DVDs that I let him watch from time to time. When I say "let him watch", what I really mean is force him to watch.

In one corner of our basement, we have a television with a DVD player. When I'm in the mood to "let him watch porn", I call him up to the bedroom and have him undress. While he holds his hands behind his head, I unlock his regular chastity cage and lock on his Kali's teeth cock ring.

His Kali's teeth cock ring is a hinged metal cylinder with around 40 nail points welded to the inside. After I lock his Kali's teeth cock ring to the base of his shaft, if he gets an erection, it's a painful experience for him. It's pretty pleasurable for me to hear him moaning in agony.

After I lock my husband in his Kali's teeth cock ring, I tell him to go to the basement and lock himself in his cinder block stocks. I usually give him 15 minutes or so before I check on him.

When I get down to the basement, he's sitting on the floor, arms and legs outstretched, locked in a pair of construction cinder blocks stacked one on top of the other. I pick out a lesbian porn DVD for him to watch, and I leave him alone with his porn while I go upstairs to do my nails or read on my Kindle.

Well, that's not completely true. Sometimes, I sit behind him on our computer chair and watch him watch his porn for a little while. By watch, I mean watch while I pull up my skirt and rub my clit through my panties with my finger. I usually cum after I hear the first couple of moans or so from him.

Anyway, that's only part of what this story is about.

Our next-door neighbors, Mark and Leslie, are swingers. I found this out after I moved in and got to know them. We see them socially fairly often, and about once a month, we're invited over for sex play. Mark and I go up to the bedroom, while Leslie teases my husband in their basement.

In their basement, they have four chains hanging on a wall like a St. Andrews cross. The four of us go down to the basement. We watch my husband undress, and Mark and Leslie watch while I lock him to the wall. Then, I put his leather hood on so he can't see anything. While Mark and I fuck in the bedroom, Leslie relaxes in a recliner and masturbates with a Hitachi vibrator. My husband gets to hear her cum, but not see it.

Through all of our sexual encounters with Mark and Leslie, my husband has never seen Leslie naked. Sure, he's seen her in a bikini when we're together in their hot tub, but not naked.

Mark and I have sex from time to time, usually when my husband is at work. Mark is a police officer, and he works different shifts. I usually see him the most in the mornings when he's working afternoons.

Leslie had been fine with Mark and I getting together, but recently, she'd been acting funny around me.

One day about six months ago, she came over to visit. We were sitting at our dining room table, drinking coffee, and chatting. I noticed her acting funny, so I asked her if anything was wrong between us.

Leslie was quiet for a bit before she blurted out, "It's not fair."

My first thought was what's not fair? I wracked my brain thinking about what she meant. I'm not a clever woman, so after a couple of minutes, I asked, "What's not fair?"

Leslie took a bit of time before responding. "You and Mark get together all the time. I want to get together with you."

I was surprised but not shocked. There was that one time Leslie and I wound up in bed together four years ago.

When I first got to know Leslie, she had the roundest DD tits I'd ever seen. I wear a 38 F bra and I was a cheerleader in high school, so I'm no stranger to football-shaped tits and perky boobs. Spherical tits were new to me.

So, being the curious woman that I am, I asked Leslie if I could feel her tits. She wanted to feel mine, and the next thing you know, we were naked, in bed, using my Hitachi vibrator to get each other off.

I'm bi-sexual, but I prefer being with men. I hadn't thought much about being with a woman since I graduated from college. Between Mark, my boyfriend Chuck, and my husband's mouth, my sexual needs are more than satisfied.

I knew Mark and Leslie played sexually with other people as well as with us, so I never imagined that Leslie would feel left out. I found out later that because of the coronavirus, Mark and Leslie hadn't been able to get together with as many couples.

I asked Leslie if she wanted to go up to the bedroom and play.

Leslie perked up and smiled. I took that as a yes. The next thing you know, we were both naked in bed. I used the vibrator on Leslie until she came, and she was sucking on my nipple while I held the vibrator against my clit until I came.

After Leslie got dressed and left, I wondered about what had just happened. I wondered if I could handle all the attention I might be getting from both Mark and Leslie. As I lay in bed thinking, an idea came to mind. Ideas don't come to me very often, and I didn't want this idea to die of loneliness.

I wondered if Leslie would be interested in having sex with me while my husband watched?

When I have sex with Chuck, I don't allow my husband to watch. Mostly, it's because I want to be naked with Chuck, but I don't want my husband to see me naked that much. It's been part of my sexual teasing that he rarely sees me naked.

The only times my husband sees me naked is when I'm edging him and sometimes when I'm torturing him. I want him to be excited when he sees my tits.

My husband is usually at work when Mark comes over, so there's no chance of him watching us either,

I knew my husband would be really excited to watch a live lesbian show. I wondered if Leslie would be as interested.

The next time Leslie came over, and we were in bed together, I asked her if she would be willing to have sex with me while my husband watched.

Leslie shrugged her shoulders and said, "Sure, I don't mind."

After Leslie left, I wondered why she was so nonchalant about my husband watching. Then it hit me. Before Leslie married Mark, she was a stripper and an escort. She was used to an audience.

The next time Leslie came over for coffee and chatting, I explained how I let my husband watch lesbian porn and if she'd be interested in putting on a lesbian show with me.

Leslie shrugged her shoulders and replied, "Sure."

We went up to the bedroom. After undressing and getting each other off with the Hitachi vibrator, I showed her my husband's Kali's teeth cock ring. Leslie had seen his Kali's teeth before, but she'd never seen it in action. The prospect excited her, so we made plans for her to come over on Saturday when Mark would be working and my husband would be home.

I could hardly wait. I was so excited.

In our bedroom, we have an ottoman. Sometimes, I tie my husband to the ottoman and masturbate while he watches.

I have my husband undress and kneel on the ottoman. I lock his wrists to a suspension bar and pull it up so he can't slouch. Once his arms are secure, I tie his ankles together and tie them to one of the ottoman legs. I tie his thighs together so he can't move his legs at all.

Once he's tied to the ottoman, my husband's legs go numb first, then his body, then his arms. After roughly 45 minutes, he's hanging from his arms and his body is completely numb. It's not a painful position for him, so he can hold that position for hours.

This works out well for me because I can lie in bed and masturbate for hours. I do need a recuperation period between my orgasms, but I enjoy squeezing my boobs and pinching my nipples while I rest. I enjoy lying in bed and keeping my husband kneeling on the ottoman for hours.

Leslie came over after lunch on Saturday. She was wearing a flannel shirt and jeans. I couldn't tell if she was wearing a bra or not. I had on a flannel shirt, bra, and jeans as well. I knew that my being topless in jeans was a big turn-on for my husband. I hadn't told my husband a thing, so he was surprised to see Leslie. I wondered how he would react to seeing Leslie topless in jeans. I wondered how he would react to seeing Leslie naked.

Leslie and I had coffee while my husband went down to the basement to play on the computer. After a while, I called my husband and had him come up to the living room.

When my husband came into the living room, I told him what we had planned. The three of us went up to the bedroom. Leslie and I watched my husband undress, and Leslie watched me tie him to the ottoman.

I had one final surprise for my husband. I'd never tied him to the ottoman wearing his Kali's teeth cock ring. I'd always figured that the numbness was enough of a torture. I went to my jewelry box and got the chastity cage key on it's gold necklace. I went to the nightstand and retrieved the Kali's teeth cock ring. I handed the key and ring to Leslie.

Leslie had no trouble unlocking my husband's stainless steel chastity cage. His cock sprang to an erection. It'd been five weeks since his last orgasm. Yes, that was a little mean. I wanted to make sure he'd be horny for our show. Leslie fumbled a little with the Kali's teeth, but finally, she closed it around the base of his cock and locked it.

Leslie and I took off each other's flannel shirts. She didn't have a bra on. After Leslie unsnapped my bra, she put the necklace with the chastity cage key on. The key hung a little lower on her. On me, it fell just on top of my cleavage. On her, the key fell in between her round tits.

I enjoyed my husband's moans as we posed topless, my arm around Leslie's waist and her arm around my waist, for a couple of minutes. The only thing that would have made it more exciting for him is if we were both smoking a cigarette. Maybe next time.

Leslie and I finished undressing and got into bed. We kissed for a few minutes. Leslie was already really wet from locking the Kali's teeth cock ring on my husband, so I pulled her on top of me in a 69 position and started nibbling on her clit.

Leslie rubbed my clit with her finger while I sucked and nibbled. I almost wished she would stop. It was a bit distracting while I was trying to focus on her orgasm.

After a while, Leslie exploded in a tremendous convulsion. After a couple of minutes, she slid off and moved down the bed to eat my pussy. I relaxed, listening to my husband's moaning and feeling Leslie nibble on my clit. I was in no hurry to cum, so I just lay there enjoying the feeling. I was a little disappointed after my orgasm hit me.

Leslie slid up in the bed and we cuddled for a while. My husband's near-constant yelping and moaning were turning me on, and I wondered if Leslie was up for a second round. A bit later, she showed me she was by going down on me again. My second orgasm took me a lot longer, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I went down on Leslie and surprisingly, it didn't take very long for her to cum in another tremendous orgasm. I suspect torturing my husband was a huge turn-on for her. After those orgasms, we cuddled and chatted for probably an hour or more.

I still didn't want to get out of bed when Leslie got up, got dressed, and left. I decided to be lazy and stay in the bed the rest of the afternoon and evening. Yes, I masturbated with my hand to two more orgasms before I finally decided I'd had enough fun, got up, and took a shower.

After I put my pajamas on, I unlocked my husband Kali's teeth cock ring. I left his cock free for a few minutes before I locked him back in his stainless steel chastity cage and released him from his restraints.

My husband had been kneeling on the ottoman for six hours, so I helped him to the bed and massaged his arms and legs until he felt better. We cuddled together until he felt better. He got up, took a shower, put his pajamas on, and we went downstairs to have a late dinner together.

I could tell my husband enjoyed the show by how much and how often the Kali's teeth cock ring poked him. I hoped he enjoyed seeing how horny his torment made us.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers