All Comments on 'Our Little Secret'

by Drakon66

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic read

Loved every detail. These characters meld so well together. Cannot wait to read more.. Hope there is a part two.

Thank you for writing this story

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 6 years ago

This definitely needs to become a series!

nominadnominadover 6 years ago
Great

Love this story, Hope to see more chapters, and see how is their relationship outside their house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

Loved the characters, they're both so likable. You'd be way better off finding a volunteer editor through Literotica, it'd definitely help the grammatical & structural problems that made your story a bit difficult to read, but, wow! I really hope you have plans to write a follow up to this 'cause that'd be wonderful.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 6 years ago
Just want more

Great characters, loved the details of their connection.

This really needs a follow up. Very hot sex.. Cannot wait till there's more written about these two.

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridgeabout 6 years ago
Good Stuff

I liked this story. It could've been cut down in length a little, but I understand how some things just progress the way they do. Alex is a lovely and very likable character. You could definitely have more fun with this one, but as a one-shot it works well. Cheers.

BigGun44BigGun44about 6 years ago
Unexpected

I have to admit her revelation caught me off guard, but it's a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but...

Enjoyable, but the thing that made me mad was the bit about him having a beer (or few). It proves to me that Americans are still far too Puritanical. OF COURSE older teenagers are going to drink, and in the home, amongst family, as long as they don't overdo it what the h*** does it matter?

SaraChristSaraChristover 5 years ago
Well done, waiting for more

Excellent story I loved the romance between the two I would love to see you continue and expand this world and this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definitely Need More of These Two

Great characters that need more written about them!

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Side to Side

A very erotic tale and what you said about her swaying her hips side to side was very interesting. I'm gay and I crossdress. When I am being fucked, I love to take my partners cock all the way to his balls and grind. There is something about that sideways pressure on my ring and the way it makes his cock move around, stirring around in my insides, that just drives me crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great but...

"The Force Awakens is my favourite Star Wars film!" Unreadable.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
2 years

I know itโ€™s been two years and if you read this please continue writing new chapters for this ๐Ÿ™

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding ! I loved all the mental images the words were giving me.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfern10 months ago

Just loved every word. You are so talented. xoxo, Di

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 months ago

Not quite a brother/sister incest, but close enough. Seems like Derek accepted things quick enough when his little head was taking all the blood from his big head. Nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrakon66@Drakon66
972 Followers
I love women in pantyhose and stockings. I write for fun and enjoyment. Visit 321sexchat.me if you care to chat.