All Comments on 'Our Mistress' High School'

by Philnominal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor boy

After he got his cock hard, Colin tripped on a dog biscuit and tumbled down the stairs. He shrieked in agony as his weenie was driven head first into the floorboards.

Then it snapped in half with a loud crack. His mama wailed and battered his buns until he pooped into her waiting mouth. Grandpa laughed and fed his own Oscar Meyer Popsicle to Grannies shriveled asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Very hot. Ignore the previous comment. Would love to read about him being spanked more by his mother. Every boy should be spanked by his mother, over her knee with his bottom thrusting up and down and turning red and his very, very hard cock dripping pre-cum on her dress!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why it sux to be male now.

this is the exact reason it sux to be male in this culture you allow for you'r own bio sex to be used an abused by female this is wrong men are idiot.

littlewilly4ulittlewilly4uabout 9 years ago
lovely

I wanted to read more about him being spanked by his mother. She should have taken him over her knee regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then he used his new penis

To fuck the Mistress. Boy was this a silly waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Good Writing

Love your detail and how you build up the realism in the characters. You definitely have the gift of writing. Keep writing and ignore the fools above. Seriously why are you even on this site!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story from which we can all learn something! Anyone who has been taken under the wing of a strict female authority from an early age will willingly submit to female dominance even as an adult. The performance of menial tasks such as cleaning ladies' shoes, foot massage and pedicure should be practiced as often as possible in order to promote servile obedience to the ladies. A pupil should always show a lady the respect she deserves with a discreet kiss under her toes after removing her shoes. Mature women in particular are likely to appreciate this gesture and are experienced enough to be pampered by a young servant to the best of their ability.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous