Our Modern Family Pt. 01

Story Info
Jason gets a surprise phone call, what will his wife say?
1.7k words
3.95
5.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpsenft
rpsenft
7 Followers

***All characters in this story are consenting adults age 18+. The unnamed offspring of one of the couples is mentioned only for context and in a non-sexual way.***

It was a Saturday afternoon and Jason was playing Legos with his kids, 5 year old boy/girl twins. His wife, Melissa, was working a busy shift as a nurse in the emergency room of a hospital nearby.

Jason's phone rang as the three of them were starting to build a castle. He grabbed it and planned on quickly checking who was calling before returning to playing with his kids.

But he answered after seeing whose number was on the caller ID screen. His best friend, Carson, was calling. The two are very close and are like brothers. Jason answered the phone with a "Hey man, what's up?"

Carson explained that he and his husband, Adrian, were exploring their options for having kids. They are on a waiting list for becoming foster parents but are also thinking about other options--like finding a surrogate to carry a baby for them and they would become the parents legally after birth.

Then Carson dropped this bomb: he asked Jason if Melissa would be willing to be a surrogate for them. Jason was experiencing a bunch of different feelings at the same time. "Well, it's her body and I can't speak for her. But that doesn't mean it's a no-go." Jason explained.

Thankfully, Carson understood. "That's understandable. We first thought about her because we know both of you very well and we trust you." Carson answered. Jason responded by saying that he will talk to Melissa when she's home and then the 4 of them can talk more via video chat. Carson agreed to that and they hung up.

Jason then went back to playing with his kids. In the back of his head, he hoped that Melissa would agree to be a surrogate for their buddies. Jason has had a pregnancy kink for a long time and could barely keep his hands off Melissa while she was carrying the twins. Now that the twins are 5 years old, it has been 6 years since he got to indulge his desire for a sexy preggo lady in real life. Jacking off to porn isn't the same.

A few hours later, Melissa got home from work. They ate dinner together as a family and all had some free time before both parents got the kids ready for bed.

After the kids were in bed and fast asleep, Jason brought up the conversation he had with Carson earlier that day. Melissa paused for a moment to think. After a minute or two, she spoke up. "I'm open to it. Those guys are good friends of ours and they deserve a chance to have the family they want." Melissa continued with mentioning Jason's thing for sexy pregnant ladies. "And I know we could barely keep our hands off each other when I was carrying the twins," she replied and winked. (All while stroking his package, which was stiffening.)

"I remember," Jason said while smiling. "Those were some fun times. Sometimes I wonder how I didn't make you go in to labor too early." He continued, thinking about some wild sessions they had. They often turned to some more creative moves as Melissa's bump got bigger.

Jason and Melissa went to bed like normal that night. While she was sleeping, Melissa had a dream that woke her up and she had to bring herself back to reality. In the dream, Melissa was very pregnant. Her belly kept growing and growing and growing. No doctor could figure out why. Then a dragon came out of her when a surgeon performed a C-section. After she woke up and felt her belly and boobs several times, she realized that she wasn't carrying a dragon baby and that she wasn't actually pregnant at the time.

Melissa saw that dream as a sign. After Jason woke up, she told him about the dream and how she believes it's a sign. Jason was curious. "Does that mean you will be a surrogate for Carson and Adrian?" Jason asked to be sure he understood correctly.

"Yes I will. I don't know how it would work with getting me pregnant but amongst the 4 of us we will figure it out." Jason remarked that the easiest is "the old-fashioned way." Melissa acknowledged that it is an option but they still need to talk about it as a group.

A few days later, the four of them talked via video chat. Of course the topic of how to conceive came up; Adrian pointed out that if either just him or also his husband to were to fuck Melissa, that saves the time and expenses of alternate methods. Jason was wrestling with some different emotions about that possibly. Jason brought up his concern about being sure that he didn't accidentally father their baby. Carson assured him by saying "That's easy. No cock in pussy sex between you two until we know that she's pregnant and past the danger zone for a miscarriage. If we all agree to that, it would start now."

That could easily be several months. But then he remembered that they went through a dry spell when the twins had just been born. They can also do other adult fun things during that time.

Jason decided that doing so would be okay with him. "I had to think about it. But I decided that I'm on board with that and we could easily work around it." Turning to his wife, he asked her what she thinks.

"You know that dream I had recently? It was about carrying a dragon baby and a surgeon got it out via C-section." Melissa was answering both her husband and their 2 buddies at the same time. "So to give you a direct answer, yes, I will be your surrogate. Let's do it!" Melissa continued.

After they got all the legal stuff and medical clearance out of the way, the fun could begin. Melissa regularly tracked her menstrual cycle for years and usually had a solid idea of when she would be ovulating, when to expect her period, etc. During a lunch break at work, she texted Jason after noticing something.

Melissa noticed that she was going to start ovulating soon. She told Jason via text and said that it would be prime time to get started on knocking her up.

Jason tried to hide the boner coming on by squeezing his legs under his office desk. "Sweet, babe! I'll talk to both Carson and Adrian to make plans!" And of course, Jason added 2 winking emojis to his reply.

Several days later, on a Saturday night, the doorbell rang right at 7pm. (The children are visiting their grandparents nearby for the weekend.) Melissa was already dressed for the occasion. That meant barely dressed, and what she did have on was enticing: a skimpy black spandex top and bottoms, headband with cat ears, and a faux fur tail attached to an elastic waistband. The top squeezed her breasts together and gave a great view of her generous cleavage. The bottoms also highlighted her shapely, well-rounded lower half. With her stilettos clanking down the hall to the guest bedroom, Melissa opened the door and the three of them entered.

"Come on in, boys. We got stuff to do. And that stuff is me." The door opened to a sex den that was set up for all kinds of adult fun. "Oh, and like I mentioned, we have a special guest with us tonight." Melissa pointed to a chair where her husband was sitting. Jason wasn't just sitting there; he was tied to the chair with restraints and had a ball gag in his mouth. All he could do was watch. If he got an erection, he had to wait it out.

As she loosened the skimpy top she had on, Melissa asked "Which one of you lucky gentlemen would like the honor of fucking me first?" Melissa glanced at Carson and Adrian, and then at Jason to see how he was responding. Jason let out some grunts while Melissa waited for either of the other 2 guys to answer. Adrian quickly volunteered to go first.

"Ah yes, Mister Tetherball. You can swing in all sorts of directions. Take off your clothes minus your underwear and then join me on the bed." Melissa instructed him. Adrian was quickly down to his two-tone jockstrap. She was going to quickly have both of them help with taking each other's underwear off, but Melissa suddenly had a different idea. Adrian and Melissa started dry humping as a "warm up," along with some other kinds of foreplay.

"Yesss, this pussy needs some loving! Give me some petting!" Melissa encouraged Adrian to continue while still in her skimpy outfit. After both of them gave each other the signal, Melissa pulled her bottoms down. Adrian pulled his jockstrap down and his stiff cock sprung free.

Soon Adrian's cock was in Melissa's cunt. Carson came to help his husband by massaging his balls and pumping his dick so it could shoot plenty of cum to reach its target. "Oooohh yeah, I'm gonna knock you up real good! That cum is going to shoot like lasers and make us a baby!" Adrian declared.

"Yeesss, I will give you boys what you both want. Fill me up with your sperm! Fill me! Fill me!" Melissa begged more and more as they both got closer to climaxing. Like two people completely in tune, Melissa started panting and pulling Adrian's body closer to her as Adrian thrusted and grunted repeatedly until he couldn't hold it in any more.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Adrian yelled as cum blasted out of his dick, heading towards its destination. Both of them waited briefly before Adrian pulled his dick out.

A few minutes later, Melissa took the ball gag out of Jason's mouth and undid the restraints. "Did you like that, babe? Was it hot watching me make a baby with a different man?" She asked Jason about it as she untied the restraints and took the gag out. "Mmmm, yeah. I can't wait until you're big and pregnant again. My brother deserves this."

rpsenft
rpsenft
7 Followers