Our Modern Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Our couples continue their journey, what will cum of it?
1.4k words
4.08
7.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpsenft
rpsenft
7 Followers

***This story continues where I left off in part 1. When I originally wrote it, the story was long so I am posting it in 2 parts.***

***All of the important characters are consenting adults age 18+. Like the first part, the children of both couples are mentioned only briefly for context and in a non-sexual way.***

Over the next few months, they regularly did their thing to get Melissa knocked up. After 15 weeks of trying, Melissa got a call from her OB/GYN office. The call begins with a nurse introducing herself.

(Conversation below)

Nurse: Hello Melissa, my name is Tiffany and I'm a nurse with Dr. Prakash's office. I'm calling to ask how you're doing and if you've been successful with conceiving.

Melissa: Good thing you called! I meant to call because I think we have succeeded. But I want to know for sure.

Nurse: That sounds optimistic! I have a Saturday morning appointment at 10am available. Does that work for you, your husband, and the couple you're carrying for?

Melissa: Thankfully, it works for all of us.

Nurse: Perfect! I will put you on the schedule. In the meantime, please come to our off-site lab for testing. We need 48 hours to get your samples and the results before your appointment. You can walk in any time they're open.

Melissa: Okay, I will do that before the appointment.

Nurse: Sounds good. Thank you and don't hesitate to call back if anything else comes up.

(End of phone conversation.)

Melissa hung up, feeling hopeful. Jason was at work and the kids were in school, so she had to wait to tell Jason about the appointment. She also wondered how to tell the twins about being a surrogate for Uncle Carson and Uncle Adrian. How was she going to explain to a pair of Kindergartners that they're not getting a little brother or sister but mommy is doing something to help their uncles?

Melissa sighed out loud. "The hormones are messing with me. Jason and I can come up with something together." She told herself what she already knew and gently stroked her belly. It could look very different in just a few months.

Later that week, the four of them were at the appointment together. Melissa was sitting on the examination chair. Jason held her hand and assured Melissa that whatever the news is, they will get through it together and take care of any problems that come up. Then there was a knock on the exam room door and the doctor came in.

"Hello, Miss Melissa, how are you feeling today?" Dr. Prakash asked with his Indian accent. "Well, I'm feeling hopeful but nervous. And I've been having a lot of the same symptoms as when I was first pregnant with the twins." Dr. Prakash has been Melissa's OB/GYN for a long time, so he did take care of Melissa when she was carrying the twins.

"Miss Melissa, there's a reason why you're having a lot of those symptoms. It's a good one: you are pregnant again!" Dr. Prakash said happily. He continued by turning to the whole group gathered in the exam room. Continuing the news, he explained that Melissa is now 9 weeks along and some of what that means about fetal development and timelines for when certain things will happen.

Adrian and Carson had a lot of questions because they are new to this. Carson has a sister with 3 kids, but this is more involved than being an uncle. Dr. Prakash took the time to answer their questions and said that it is important for them to stay closely involved with the pregnancy.

On the way out, Melissa stopped by the checkout desk to schedule her first ultrasound and checkup. When the 4 of them were outside, they all hugged and said excitedly that they can't believe this is happening. Jason also assured Carson and Adrian that he's here to answer any expectant dad questions they might have. He added "you guys are family. Being a family isn't all about DNA."

Jason and Melissa went to their car. Almost right away, they looked at each other and started giggling. "Babe, there's people around us! And we have to get home to the sitter!" Melissa warned Jason, despite getting nearly as horny as him.

They quickly got home and paid the sitter for watching the twins. Telling the twins the news would have to wait; Jason and Melissa rushed up to their bedroom and quickly took off their clothes below the waist. Within minutes they were enjoying hand jobs and giving/getting oral.

**Several Months Later**

Melissa was now 22 weeks along and very horny. Everything was going along smoothly so far; no major complications and the latest ultrasound showed that she was carrying one baby and not twins. As they promised, Carson and Adrian are staying closely involved with the course of Melissa's pregnancy and learning everything they could. Both of them want to start out doing things right.

Melissa's bump was definitely visible now and Jason was loving it. The combination of seeing his wife with growing tits, even rounder hips and butt, plus a major increase in sex drive drove him crazy. Melissa was also embracing her changing body and the experience. (Which was really helping their sex life!)

To show it, Melissa took advantage of a day off from work and decided to pose for some pictures. In one picture that she shared to Facebook, she wore a loose, flowing skirt that reached her ankles and a stretchy top that highlighted her belly and other features. She also took her long, wavy, auburn hair out of the ponytail it was in and shook it out so her hair would hang loose. Melissa included the caption "Pregnant and pretty!" along with several hashtags.

A little later, Melissa took some definitely NSFW pictures for Jason. She sent them by email and included a note that there's more where that came from. (Such as being totally nude and touching/rubbing her pussy in a few shots.)

The next 2 months of the pregnancy were normal. The twins sort of understood that they're not getting a new sibling. But they still asked mommy and daddy about getting a new brother or sister. First things first! Melissa has to be done carrying this one before they can even consider it.

When Melissa was further along in her surrogacy, roughly 8 months, the dads-to-be hosted a party at their house. The party was similar to a baby shower but also different; it was more about the dads-to-be than about Melissa.

After all the other guests left, Melissa and Jason were lingering at Carson and Adrian's house. When they had a private moment, Melissa started rubbing her pussy against Jason's package through his jeans. She whispered to him about enjoying some time to themselves tonight and how she can't wait for them to be alone together. "Well then. Time for us to head home," Jason said and winked.

When they got in the car, Melissa in the driver's seat, she reached over to unbutton his pants. "That's just the beginning," she hinted. Jason started gently rubbing his wife's pussy and said that it should be just the beginning for her as well.

After driving part of the way home, Melissa took a detour to a wooded area they often visited early in their relationship. Both of them checked for any police or other drivers passing by and got out of the car once they saw that there was nobody around.

Jason found a clearing and set down a blanket he grabbed from the car. Then he helped Melissa down so they could be side by side. After both of them were totally nude, they fucked in the moonlight loudly and like crazy. It was some of the best sex they ever had!

The last few weeks of Melissa's pregnancy were normal for the 9th month. Still, she couldn't wait to get this baby out of her and to the rightful dads.

Epilogue, D-Day and Beyond:

Melissa was resting in her hospital bed after successfully delivering a healthy baby boy for their friends. Carson and Adrian plan on naming their newborn son Melvin, as a way of saying thank you to Melissa for giving them the opportunity to have a child and be dads.

After Jason and Melissa went home, they largely resumed normal family life. Some things were different while Melissa was recovering from giving birth. But that didn't stop her and Jason from talking about future plans; will they pursue having another child of their own? Only time will tell.

rpsenft
rpsenft
7 Followers