All Comments on 'Our Neighbor John Pt. 05'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are right -- John and Billy deserve happiness. It is so great that John gets to explain to his homophobe friend that he really loves Billy, and then demonstrates that by kissing Billy in front of Peter. I hope John and Billy are together for the rest of their lives. They have discovered that love is a strong and powerful driving emotion, and one that obviously transcends age differences. John is a very sexy well-muscled 36 year old lover!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Someone once told me that God made tears to clean the eyes, well mine are sure clean now. When Billy started to tear up, I was already there. I wasn't sure you were going to continue this story, or even needed to after part 4. I'm so glad that you did. Having the homophobic friend over and put in his place added a whole new dynamic to the story. I can now see this continuing on with many new twists and turns. Thanks again for the great writing and a beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That is a beautiful series.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Beutiful gay love story. I wish I could find a man like John to please and take care of. Then I could come out to my wife and everyone else. I hope one day I will find the courage to do so.

Please continue and tell us what happens next. Maybe Billy gets to suck on Peter's big juicy cock. That would be hot, doing it in front of his boyfriend (future husband).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES