Our Neighbor John Pt. 06

Story Info
a transformation, a new girl, a proposal, an anniversary.
2k words
4.84
7.9k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate we laughed, they told stories of their past escapades, these two were the bad boys of town for sure. It was nice to see John laughing and smiling, telling me of pranks they played on the people in town and on each other. As the night wore on Peter got more comfortable with John and I, I eventually asked him why he was single.

"Billy man I am not much of a catch, the women in this town all know me for the asshole that I can be most times. There is not one that would look at me or even give me a second look, I am not much to look at, pretty much a below average kind of guy."

"Well you my good man you are not going to find a lady talking like that, with my help I am sure we can land you a nice woman to take care of you. First you need a proper haircut, your eyebrows trimmed and separated, there should be two."

"A shower, a beard trim, and smile more often, your whole demeanor changes when you smile. You're a good looking man Peter, you just have to show it, wear clean clothes and go to the local bar like you usually do, walk in like you own it, and watch the looks you will get from the ladies in there. Of course some of the guys will razz you for looking so good but that Sir is just jealousy."

Peter looked at me, I knew he wanted what John and I had, but with a woman of course.

"Thanks Billy, I can see why John likes you so much and sorry for being an idiot towards you."

"Water under the bridge Peter, if you need our help let us know and don't be afraid to come by for a beer or dinner, open invite."

"Babe he will be here every night if you tell him that."

We all laughed, Peter would head home, he even gave me a hug, if you had met Peter before you would be shocked by this. Peter no sooner out the door and John picked me up and carried me off to the bedroom.

He put me down on the bed and got on top of me, his lips on my own, his cock bent in half pressing his trousers.

"John I need to go clean up the kitchen."

"You need to be under me right here where you are kissing me, getting naked and then you and I making love Babe."

I pulled my tee off and slid my pants off as well, here I was naked my man still fully dressed.

"John is it just me who will be naked in this adventure or will you strip for me."

John smiled and got off the bed, I laid on my side my head propped up on my bent arm, John did a strip tease for me, first his shirt then the button on his pants, he slowly slid the zipper down. John quickly dropped his pants and got back on top of me.

"I love you John."

"Love you too Babe."

We kissed which let to a sixty nine, that transitioned into John sliding his huge tool into my tight ass, John fucked me how I like it tonight. It went from riding me hard to being very gentle, to a strong finish where his cock rammed into my hole, John shot his load deep inside of me.

John once again laid on my chest, holding me tight to his body, I ran my hand through his hair, down his upper back. He moaned as I gently touched his body, a gentle massage and my man was out, I covered us up and shut off the light. I gently kissed his head and laid down and was off, John muttered that he loved me.

"Love you too Babe."

It was a couple days later and John got a call from Peter, he wanted to know if he and the girl he was dating could come over for a drink on Friday night. I suggested they come by on Saturday night for dinner and drinks. I guess Peter had taken my advice and who was this mystery woman he was dating?

John and I went all out, we would have a really nice dinner, drinks before out on the patio, then we could sit back and relax in our sitting room getting to know her. Saturday came quickly, I cleaned for three days, the house was not dirty but I was being overly anal about every spot in the house.

Peter pulled in, he of course drove one of those big 4x4's he got out and went and opened her door helping her get out of the vehicle. Turns out I knew her, she was a student teacher that I knew from school. Peter had landed himself a pretty young lady.

Peter did not look like the old Peter whatsoever, his hair so well cut, his beard trimmed, his eyebrows trimmed and separated. He was well dressed and looked so good, just cleaning the man up did wonders for his outward appearance, and I never saw the man smile so much. They came in and he went to introduce us but we hugged I had not seen Lisa in a very long time. John and Peter looked at each other. I explained that I knew her from school.

We had a wonderful night, drinks, wonderful conversation, Lisa was so attentive to Peter and he just smiled. I went in the house to get the food ready for the grill Peter came in to help and to thank me for all the advice. He was on his sixth date and it was getting serious, they were with each other daily, and in bed each and every night it seems as well.

Peter hugged me and thanked me once again, we brought out the drinks and enjoyed a magical evening, we all over ate and drank way to much. Peter was careful not to drink to much so he could drive home safely. They stayed close to each other all night trading looks, these two were in love, Peter was a different guy, but in all the right ways.

Like myself with John, she was not trying to change Peter but to make him more attentive to her and her needs, Peter was better for it. John and I sat next to each other, Lisa knew a long time ago I was gay, she even told John and I that we were a great looking couple. I finally got a chance to talk to Lisa alone, she really liked Peter, he was such a gentleman, and an animal in bed.

Peter and Lisa hugged us both before they left, Peter thanked me quietly as he hugged me for helping him land Lisa. I told them both they were a great couple that I hoped we would see wed one day, they both were so red faced. I knew Peter would marry her in a heartbeat, and I knew Lisa would not say no neither.

Needless to say a few weeks later they were engaged to be married, I guess I had planted the seed with those two. John suggested maybe we should get married as well, John knew I would marry him in a heartbeat. He came home one day after a long day at work, or so I thought, I was busy in the kitchen getting the man's dinner ready.

He came in like he always did, kissed me then went in to shower, I was busy finishing off our meal. John was in the shower, he came out, when I turned there he was naked with a dozen roses and a ring box in his right hand. I started to cry, I was at a loss for words, John put down the roses and pulled me in tight to his naked body.

"Babe will you marry me?"

I could not stop crying, this was my dream for years, to meet a man to fall in love, then marry him right away. I stopped crying for a few seconds to say.

"Yes of course I will marry you."

He and I hugged each other like we had never had ever before, I would not let this man go ever.

"Babe does this mean you won't be going away to university?"

"John I already looked at online courses, I am never leaving you, I Love you more than life itself."

He and I kissed he seemed to relax, he thought that I was going to move to the city and leave him high and dry. I was where I was supposed to be, next to the man I loved with all my heart and soul, the man I could not bear to be away from this man ever, he was my whole world now, I had had this conversation with Mom about university, I was not leaving this man, so her plan to keep me in town as a neighbor had worked out.

John took the ring out of the box, got on one knee, and yes he was naked, held my left hand and asked me.

"William Eugene Thompson will you make me the happiest man on this planet and marry me?"

"John Robert Reynolds, I will marry you, I love you so very very much."

John and I kissed in the middle of our kitchen John completely naked, myself in shorts and a tank top, John quickly disrobed me and took me right in the middle of the kitchen floor. No lube just spit and some determination. It was the best sex he and I ever had, we both shot a massive load him in me, myself on the kitchen floor.

He pulled out and we lay there in a puddle of cum, he and I holding each other kissing, John of course boned up once again ready for round two. I pulled back my legs and he slid it in my cum soaked hole, he stroked my cock till it shot me in the face and neck. We lay there in a pool of cum and sweat, John kissed me, I could lay here all night my man on me in the middle of the kitchen floor.

We had a small wedding, neither of us wanting anything to extravagant, Mom of course attended, Peter and Lisa and a few friends from town. We had it in an open minded tiny little church, it was a lovely service, I never took my eyes off my man once through the entire service. John and I read our vows both of us in tears as we did.

John and I have had our ups and downs, but mostly in the bedroom, I cannot remember one single argument between us both. We did some renovations to the house, built a gazebo for the back yard, Peter and Lisa were over to help us build it. They married and no sooner she was going to have a baby, they were both over the moon.

The look in Peter's eyes when they first came to tell us was the best part, he was between terrified and one of the happiest men I had ever seen. They had a little baby girl, she was amazing, they would end up with three kids. Peter was the attentive Father, and he still gave Lisa that look, they never stopped kissing each other, they had both found love.

John and I only grew stronger together, he and I would celebrate our anniversary this month, and yes he still is insatiable in bed, and can never get enough affection from me. I love him so very much, he and I travelled and we also laid in bed most mornings on weekends cuddled up to each other or he would be laid out on top of me asleep.

I met the perfect man for me when my Mom set me up with the cleaning job with the neighbor next door.