All Comments on 'Our New Babysitter Ch. 07'

by Het3000

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
buru209buru2099 months ago

Terrible chapter and ending.

Malika1234Malika12349 months ago

Welcome back! btw that was hot! it wouldve been funny if Liz was on a pill the whole time and messing with her husband but this is hot! Cami should have gotten wife pregnant the third time, so each one would have a baby with her.. big happy family.

Cant wait to read your new story! (hopefully soon! lol)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4 Stars for erotic story line and creativity. ""Okay I'll let him free, but remember no cumming inside of me tonight," she finally said." I would have honored that demand as I pulled out a suit case and loaded it with some of my clothes, got dressed and walked out the door leaving ALL 4 to enjoy what they did, and the next morning called my attorney to start the divorce proceedings.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Such a good series! Thanks for sharing

WolvesamongmenWolvesamongmen9 months ago

Would’ve been better without the chastity

Alex1littleAlex1little9 months ago

Loved this series and looking forward to your next

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice ending!

I'll looking forward to see what you publish next.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It would have been interesting to have the husband be able to have his shot at knocking her up too. Then he's the lucky baby contest winner, so she decides to have babies from all three of her special girlfriends, taking them on one at a time. Or maybe she's so into banging trans women, her and her accomplices decide to feminize the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

still waiting for new series... lol

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great great story ... thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hoping to read more from you soon! Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

please come back and write more similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

It was an amazing story until the end of chapter 6 and lost interest after the plot twist. In reality no man would accept that scenario.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Have to agree with others on here, NO REAL MAN would put up with that. Once he went into a cage skipped to the end just to post this.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

From Chapter 6 on your story turned to just to stupid to read. Instead of husband and wife, you turned it into a wife and cuck, shows just how poorly you think of people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous