Our New Bank Manager

Story Info
A very rewarding connection with our bank manger.
2.2k words
4.13
10.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We inherited some money and decided to use some of it to pay off our mortgage. We went and saw the financial manager and filled out all the termination papers. We also met the new bank manager as he was circulating around meeting the clients that use the bank. It was at the day's end and he invited us for a drink at the local marine pub.

We took him up on it. His name was Elliot and was a handsome well kept man. He was easy to talk with and I could tell that he was piquing Dee's interest. She was flashing tell-tale signals and becoming quite animated in her talk

He said upper management like himself were often transferred around every two years or so and he had just come from a slightly smaller town in the interior. He said he had joined a couple of service clubs in town to meet people. He mentioned that he golfed and was an avid cyclist. I told him he was a brave man and was taking his life in his hands if he rode a bike on this island. It had a lot of hilly, twisty narrow roads and with motorists that liked to drive fast and tended to wander over the lines. "Thanks for the tip," he replied.

He mentioned that he was just divorced and asked us how people kept busy and had fun here. "Basketry, yoga, swimming and community volunteering keep me active," said Dee. I added, "Fishing, hiking, reading and baseball work for me." "Hmmmm, not a lot in common with me then," he said. I looked at him, smiled and said, "I'm sure that we can find some common ground somewhere."

We told him where we lived and invited him to drop in if he was by our way on his bike. He thought he'd take a nice long ride to see more of the island and with tomorrow being a Saturday he would love to stop by. "Make it for lunch in that case," I offered. "Sure thing then," he said.

"That was slick," Dee let me know in the car on the ride home. "You sure were doing your best to get into his pants. Getting him to come by was the least I could do to repay all your hard work," I replied.

Sure enough Elliot showed up at the house about noonish the next day. It was a very warm day just at the start of summer. "You weren't kidding about the hills -- or the drivers," he said shaking his head. "Better you than me," I laughed. "I sure worked up a sweat," he said. " Come on in and towel off," I offered.

He was dressed in the standard bike riders gear, all lightweight poly, with a very colorful almost florescent top and tight black shorts that showed off his curves and bulges to good advantage. "They can't miss you dressed in those colors," I noted. "It's all about staying alive out there," he said.

We walked into the house. Dee was in the kitchen wearing a colorful button front floral print summer dress with a low scoop top. She welcomed him with a hug. I told him where the bathroom was and winked at Dee, "Showtime," I whispered and she grinned.

Elliot had washed and cleaned up and came to join us on the patio. I noticed that he had a much larger bulge in his crotch, and so did Dee. I poured him a beer and he helped himself to an open faced sandwich.

"Nice and quiet out here," he commented.

"Yes," I responded, "twelve acres of totally private land with a little bit of everything on it."

"I guess you can run around naked if you want to," he said.

"We often do," I replied, " and so do our friends. There is no need to wear clothes if you don't need to."

"Hmmmm, I like that thought," Elliot replied.

"No need to be shy," added Dee, She stood up and unbuttoned her dress slowly and let it fall to the patio. She was wearing nothing underneath. Elliot took a good long hard look at her full and mature body with her sweet saggy breasts, wide hips, shaved and glistening cunt and thick dimpled thighs. He didn't need any more encouragement than that. He was out of his top and shorts in no time flat. I was right behind him as well.

We both gazed in amazement at his now semi erect cock. He was definitely a grower and he was a smoothie too with no body hair anywhere. He took his ever enlarging cock in his hand and tugged it full out. He was at least a full eight plus inches long and well over six inches around, if not more. He had a big smile on his face. He knew well the effect of seeing his cock freed and erect had on people and we were no exception.

He looked at me and said, "By the way, I'm bi too. I have a feeling that you are too."

"That is so true and it is so much better," I responded. "A cock that size has quite the wow factor as I'm sure you know."

He said,"I could tell from our time in the pub yesterday that this was going to be a fun time for all of us."

I said that I was going in the house to get some blankets and pillows for the picnic table. I came back with some lube in case it was needed. When I came back Dee and Elliot were all wrapped up with each other kissing, caressing and stroking away. I moved all our lunch stuff on to a trolley and laid out the blanket and pillows on our table.

Dee came over and laid out on her back full spread on the table. Elliot came over and she placed her legs around his waist as he ran his large cock up and down her sopping slit and slapped her clit with it. She sighed with pleasure and anticipation.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Oh my god, am I ever," she panted.

He eased his cock past her oozing lips and into that waiting hole. He walked it in slowly an inch at a time until he was fully inside. Dee's moan had become a crescendo scream by the time he was all the way inside her, filling her completely.

His was not the longest cock that I had seen her take but combined with its impressive girth it was probably the most filling one she had ever had in her cunt.

"Are you always this wet?" Elliot asked Dee. "It makes it so much easier to enter you. With most people I have to use tons of lube."

Dee was too busy moaning so I responded. "She usually is, all it takes is a little anticipation and then the sight of a stiff cock to get her juices flowing.

Still pretty good for a 55 year old woman," I said.

"I'm impressed," Elliot responded. " I love fucking mature women, and men too," he added, " no drama and everyone knows what they like and no worries about pregnancy either."

"Don't you get jealous watching your wife fuck other men? It seems like you've done this a lot before," he said.

I replied, "We've carried on like this for over 30 years now. We had a 1,000 mile long distance relationship for a year before we got married and were both fucking other people when we were apart and it just made sense to continue our relationship that way. She has a very strong sex drive and loves to suck cock and fuck and I would have lost her years ago if I had given in to sexual jealousy."

Elliot had a nice steady rhythm going now, rocking her lazily. He was not pulling fully out yet but I guessed that was coming soon. Dee loves being impaled. It is the rush from that explosive feeling of being fully entered totally and deeply over and over again that drives her wild, especially with a girthy cock and this one had it all, length and girth sliding in to her over and over making her moan continuously.

I walked over cock in hand and stood behind behind Elliot, rubbing his ass with my erection. I kissed his neck and licked the back of his ears and ran my hands up and down the front of his body from the base of that gorgeous cock up to his nipples and back again. I licked the soles of Dee's feet as she had her legs up over his shoulders now. He leaned back into me and said, "Your turn is coming soon but now I'm going to pick up my pace with Dee."

This he did as I stepped away. He was thrusting hard pulling his cock fully out and sliding it quickly back in again over and over. Dee was uttering a continual stream of soft short panting moans as he kept filling her. He kept this up for a long time. They had been fucking for well over an hour now with Elliot showing no signs of getting soft or slowing down.

Dee raised up and said, "I need to take a pee break now." So Elliot

slipped out, backed away dropped to knees and took a long slow lick up her cunt to her clit. Dee thrust up hard as he did so.

"Absolutely delicious," he said. Dee got off the table and on unsteady legs made her way to the bathroom.

"You have great stamina I told him," as I knelt in front of him preparing to take his cock in my mouth to clean all the sweet juices off it.

"Yes," he said, "I can stay hard for hours and always have been able to do this. Your wife is a great fuck," he added, " I can tell how much she loves it all. Lucky you."

"This I know," I replied and then licked his cock from the head down to his tight balls and all the way back up corkscrewing it with my hand on the upstroke. I kept this up until Dee returned. Then I took his cock into my mouth as deeply as I could.

It was a tight fit as he was easily over six inches around. I took it in as far back as I could without gagging. I worked up my speed slipping him in my mouth faster and faster and had my hand around behind stroking his cheeks and probing his hole. Dee was deep kissing him all the while after she came back.

"Your turn now," Dee said. I stood up and bent over the table. She came up behind me and lubed up Elliot's cock and then my ass with coconut oil.

Elliot stepped up and parted my cheeks nudging my hole with the head of his cock. "It looks like you've done this before," he said. "Many many times," I added with a smile "just go ahead and make yourself right at home."

Once he'd worked his head in taking the rest was easy. "I just love fucking ass," he stated, "I get so hard watching my cock disappear between those

fleshy cheeks."

"Well, we are both happy to oblige this way," I said. "It is some thing we both enjoy."

"I've found that's unusual in a couple," he added, "'It's often one or the other that loves it."

"You can treat us both today," I said.

"Oh, I'd love to," he laughed.

He slid easily in and out of me, varying his speed and rhythm all the time. It felt so damn good as he stretched me wide and filled my ass with every motion in and out. He slapped my ass hard every so often. "You love it don't you sweetie." "You know it," I said, " just fuck me, fuck me hard sugar."

And that he certainly did. I lost track of time. It all felt so great. He started slowing down and then he pulled his still erect cock out.

" I need to stop now. I didn't realize it was so late. I've got a service club

dinner in two hours and I've got to get home, shower and change," he said.

He headed off to the bathroom.

We gathered everything up and went into the living room. Elliot came back from the bathroom. He said, "I really hate to bring this to an end."

While were both disappointed with this announcement but we knew that there would be more occasions for pleasure coming soon. "You are the first people I've connected with here," he added. "It was all such great fun!"

"Come back anytime, we know some more people that would be interested in joining in with us too," we said.

Anyway this was just the start of two wonderful years with him. He was easily our favorite fuck buddy out of all the folks we'd been with over the years. He got hard and was able to stay that way for hours, even after cumming. When he eventually had to transfer on we had a memorable two day fuck fest at our place. But that is another story to tell.