All Comments on 'Our New House'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Neighbors return

When the neighbors return, they view their security videos and are surprised the party they missed.

argeelogargeelogabout 4 years ago
Hope and 5 stars for this and all of Belize

I certainly hope you continue. Adventures with Valerie; with Brenda and Brian as couples, etc.

eibirbeibirbover 3 years ago

Thanks. An enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really good stuff

Good writing, and a good story. Makes for fun reading. Suggestions? How about Pat and Rhonda spend a full night together (with maybe a tiny bit of sleep) while Kirsten and Caleb do the same. But also, the two swapped couples getting it on in the same room and enjoying seeing their spouses have fun. And then there’s more fun for Pat and Kirsten with Brenda and Brian. Might as well have fun with the neighbors with the pool after they’re home. Also be nice to see Pat and Kirsten going on a week or ten day vacation with Rhonda and Caleb where they can all be naked and have lots of fun swapping spouses while also meeting new friends. General premise is great though. Fun loving adults having fun together and becoming/staying good friends.

jschmosucksjschmosucksalmost 2 years ago

I know you wrote about the Belize trip a few years ago and this is an older story now as well, but I really hope you resurrect the sex life of Pat and Kirsten and continue writing about this group. I have absolutely loved this series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A suggestion? A long weekend (3-4 days) with the two couples pairing up and going separate ways with Kiersten going with Caleb and Pat and Rhonda spending a lot of really hot quality time together. The two couples indulge their lust for each other far more than the sporadic play they’ve enjoyed so far. Total, no holes barred sexually wanton uninhibited behavior with no limits.

argeelogargeelogover 1 year ago

Great. Both stories. Sadly, although you hinted at future scenes, it hasn't happened, even though you are still writing. How about adding to these two couples stories again. Please !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous