All Comments on 'Our New Neighbors Pt. 01'

by adelelawrus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
White dad pulls out shotgun...

and blows the scum away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When you write a racist story don't act surprised when you get racist comments

To the previous commenter: In the U.S. There are almost the same amount of guns as people, but none of The people who inhabit Literotica land own one.

To the author: you posted this story in the interracial love category, I don't think any sane person would describe this as love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DAD DOES CLEANUP

Dad is forced to kiss daughter and do CLEANUP on her pussy, then lick both BBC clean YUM YUM cuckold father????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

What sewer do you scum writers crawl out of?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: the worst was yet to come.

What? It turns out Rebecca's also been fucking, either them or the father? That seems to be the obvious cliche. Oh, and since you made a point of using the word "worst" the other cliche is the he's cut off or, worse, made to serve them. If so, the same exact story has been written over and over and over and over ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Little did I know, the worst was yet to come."

I bet the wife and daughter have been enjoying the neighbors BBC, lol!

jodiredjodiredover 9 years ago
I like the way you think

I too really prefer the stories where the white women are fucking Black Men WITHOUT the permission or cooperation of their wimp husbands. I have been cheating on my husband for many years and I find the cheating part to be a big part of the excitement I experience. Keep it up!

GuyJDGuyJDover 9 years ago
LET ME EXPLAIN, From a fellow author's point of view and experience

JODIRED: That's called cuckhold, when a male member (husband/father/etc.) is allowed or forced to watch the woman get fucked by another guy and often participate in the cleaning process afterwards.

To the racist remarks and/or negative comments earlier: GET OVER IT. This is a website that will present many stories of this type of subject. Some are good, some are bad, some are great, and some makes you angry. I, actually, read such a story that had me angry to the point that I hadn't gone to the site for almost a month. And worst, I mentioned it to female friends who found the story entertaining but with a sad ending. That story was BABY and is posted on Kristens Archives. It's of a white husband/father who's gambled away the family's savings. His black bookie, named Baby, threatens to put his wife and pre-teen daughters on the street to make them get the money that is owed but the wife comes to the aid of her daughters by conceiving a child with the bookie. Throughout the story, the family has to hear the wife get her brains fucked mercilessly out by the BBC of Baby, thereby humiliating the guy constantly. Personally, I expected the guy to either kill his family and himself but that never happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The wife is fucking the black dad and the daughter is fucking the 2 black sons. Both end up pregnant with a black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
like me

Great history, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What am I suppose to get over?

GuyJD, what am I suppose to get over? This story is racist my earlier comment is not.

My complaint is very simple - this story is in the interracial love category it clearly doesn't belong here because there isn't any love here. Several other categories are more appropriate just pick one, but even that doesn't solve the racism that runs through this story. For example we're suppose to believe that if her dad caught her having sex with her white boy friend he really wouldn't have been that upset yeah sure that's the way a dad would react. Am I also suppose to believe if two white boys were tag teaming her, again the dad would sort of be ok with that? I know it's only a story but do you read a newspaper, Listen or watch the news, know what's going on in the U.S. Right now? Do you also not get the significance of the story being set in Mississippi?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trash

Wrong category. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong category

put this shit in interacial or anything but loving wives there is no love in anyone fucking niggers other than other niggers or maybe the neighborhood dogs and he should have had them arrested for rape if she is below age regardless of consent Throw their sorry nigger asses in jail maybe their dumbass nigger mac daddy will fucking move then as for daughter take her to dr and get the morning after pill and have her cunt ass and mouth sewed shut put a zipper on all 3 and daddy carries the key Maybe he should do the same with mopm if she even thinks about condoning it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BBC Rules!

You racist pieces of shit that's why black dick is better hahahhahhhahh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
very hot and realistic.

A nice start for a great story of Black neighbors sexually owning the white neighbors

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Relax old racist fool.

Your daughter knows what's good for her. You should be happy that she is satisfying her sexual needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous