All Comments on 'Our Newfound Friend'

by ABNSmith

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
just group sex no love

Just more group sex no real deep attachment between partners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What an idiotic comment

Just group sex? No deep attachment? You moron. This is a site dedicated to stories with sexual content. Go read The Thornbirds or a Jackie Collins book if you are looking for real love. And by all means stop acting like an idiot.

By the way, the story was quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it is loving wives catagory

it is loving wives catagory, it is not out of place to expect some romantic commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
No not loving wives category

In Literotica Loving wives is actually the opposite. LW is for sex with a third (or more) party by either partner.

LW seems to have been chosen to draw the large number of LW readers to your story.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
The ongoing eruption of a story v. just stroke sex

Some people don’t want to read Chapter Headings on the main page

Haven’t read the story just the posts and it's the same old fight of if there's a marriage it should be Loving Wives no matter what the story is about.

Group Sex-Orgies, swingers, and others

Wife swapping, threesomes, gangbangs

Loving Wives-Tales of adventurous married women & their mates.

Wife cheating, Husband Cheating, Consequences of Cheating. Without confrontation there is no story just Erotic Couplings if the mates not even involved, so who cares if she is married. If it’s a threesome or more it’s Group Sex. Most writers are getting it right lately and using Group Sex or BDSM according to the story.

BDSM-Bondage, Dominate/submissive, which is like a wimp or cuckold and other power games

Fetish-Feet, panties, transsexual love, cream pies, urination, and other kinky things.

Erotic Couplings-Wild one-on-one consensual sex.

Exhibitionist & Voyeur-Watching, and being watched, exposing the body to tease and arouse. Watching the erotic opposite sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Braindead Husband isn't Arousing to Most

Simply why pimp out someone you contractualy and soley commited to - no opportunity to be anything but silly and absurd - not erotic just self cuckolding a spouse for selfish stupidity.

Put it in Fetish where watching weird things has a home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It was all I expected

Let's not get too serious here - do you really come to this site for a treatise on literary merits? And "Loving Wives" ... it's called irony. I loved it - do more. One tiny, tiny gripe - an overuse of the word 'subtle'. But well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Our Newfound Friend

Loved this story. Reminded me of the many 3somes my wife and I have with our best friend John.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous