Our Nudist Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine kneaded Sue's round ass cheeks, pulling and spreading them. I could see my wife's excited wet pussy, the hair slick with juices, and as her cheeks spread, the brown hair running from one end of her crack to the other. I always had a fetish about her ass. I had licked it several times during our love making, but for years Sue considered it nasty and would stop me from going there. Elaine was inviting me in, and Sue wasn't resisting. Elaine had a teaching way of making you submit without realizing it. Must have been her years as a nurse.

"Come her Jay, put your face in here."

I slowly leaned in, first sniffing, then putting my tongue in, boring into Sue's spread, hairy, exposed hole. She immediately moaned. Elaine let Sue's cheeks close over my face, she reached up under Sue and ran her finger along her pussy and held my head in place with her other hand.

"Lick your wife's ass you kinky fuck. Lick it good and wet!"

Sue and I were both moaning. Mine were a little muffled. I cut my eyes left and saw Elaine had both hands still busy but was now also sucking Roger's cock. He watched us all, moaning himself, still holding the ever-present camera. After about two minutes I pushed back for air, Elaine was hard pressing my face into Sue's ass.

"Had enough?"

I nodded yes, and she let go. Sue was still moaning and adjusting herself more comfortably on the couch. Elaine scooted up to Sue's left, and joined her, arms on the couch back, knees on the couch seat, and asses out.

"It's time we fucked, right Sue?", said Elaine.

Sue nodded as Roger and I took our places behind our wives, both our cameras recording the other for the best angle. Roger entered Elaine while I stuck a finger in Sue to check how open she was. I then entered my wife and began thrusting in unison with Roger.

"Oh yea, fuck us good, both of you!" Elaine said.

I knew I wasn't going to last long, then Elaine reached around Sue's neck and pulled her into a kiss. Sue instantly clamped down on me, moaning, and started coming. I was trying to pull out and explode on Sue's ass, but I started coming and thrust all the way in. Sue arched her back and was racked in an orgasm, moaning and saying, "oh yea's" repeatedly. Elaine and Roger lasted about twenty seconds longer, then they rattled the air with their moans and orgasms. I withdrew from my wife to the familiar squishy after sex sounds. We all sat on the couch breathing heavily, mutual admiration all around. Elaine handed Sue her drink, Roger ran and got everyone a bottled water. After a few moments Roger said smiling,

"Well, that was fun."

What an understatement. Elaine smiled, Sue looked at me, I gave her two eyebrows up and Sue smiled and nodded. We sat there naked, talking about certain parts of the event and laughing for about a half an hour, then Elaine offered us the guest bathroom shower, where we cleaned up and got dressed. It was almost one in the morning, and Sue said we ought to get going, we were an hour from home. We said our goodbyes and thank you's. Elaine said we had to come back. Sue said to her that we could host them next time, I almost feinted.

We got in the car, and once we were out of their neighborhood and on the highway, I said,

"Well? How was that for an evening?"

"It was different, but I think I liked it. I have to think about it, I guess."

"Both of them have a way of making you feel comfortable. Elaine sort of guides you through it."

"Yes." Said Sue.

It was mostly quiet the rest of the way home. Since then, we've talked about it, and I've relived some of those moments in my head. About a week after I got an email from Roger. There were two attachments, one labeled "rough cut," and the other "edited." Roger's email said, "with compliments, and please don't share anything with faces showing, with others." I replied of course not and thank you. Both vids are awesome. I haven't shown Sue yet, I may have to edit some on my own. Hopefully we'll have others to share in the future.

12