Our Path to Denial Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband loses control.
1.2k words
4.26
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The path towards a female led relationship was a slow process for my wife, Angela and I. We both worked, had no kids, and were able to enjoy our lives fully. We had a normal, vanilla sex life, that was, if not exactly thrilling, quite adequate. We had fun, but sex was simple and quick.

Our journey to kink started accidentally. After a late Friday night, we were fooling around in bed. I've always been a giver and I loved to go down on Angela. I slid under the covers and gave my wife a quick but strong cum. I would normally have stopped just short of her orgasm and then gotten on top of her so we could finish together. That night though, I just wanted to feel her cum with me between her legs under the covers. I knew that sex was over though as soon as she came. To drive the point home, after her cum, she was either sincerely asleep or feigning it quite well. I was tired too, so I drifted off to sleep with a hard cock.

The next day was a normal day. It was a Saturday, so we more or less wasted the day with routine -- working out, cooking, etc. Then it was bedtime. Bed was not normal. I started out, as usual, by sliding under the covers to get my wife excited and ready to fuck. As I was about to slide and up and fuck her, she pushed me back down. She didn't say anything, she just gently pushed me back down on her. I kept going, and she came hard, her thighs squeezing my head in triumphant release.

Emerging from the blankets, I knew that the moment for fucking her had passed again. I did, however, want to cum. It was unusual for me to miss a day, and I was feeling needy as I hadn't finished the day before either. I lay next to her, appreciating her gorgeous curves. Every part of her, I had always thought, was perfect. A beautiful face, dark flowing hair, lovely brown eyes, and an hourglass figure with large breasts and a large ass. Perfection. I look at her exposed tits and started to jerk off. She looked at me and said "What if I told you to stop?"

I almost came from that. But I stopped and asked "Why? I'm so horny, I didn't cum yesterday."

"Oh," she said, "I know. And you were so attentive all day. You made me coffee, lunch, and dinner. You brought me everything I asked for and did everything I asked you to do. All because you were horny." She smiled at me. I reflected on this and realized she was right. The ache in my pants had driven me to be submissive towards her, and I had not even realized it.

"I'll be honest," she continued, "I was wet all day thinking about you not cumming. Besides the bonus of you wanting to be my little servant all day, the idea that my actions kept you frustrated like this...it really worked for me."

"So you weren't actually asleep last night? After you came?" I asked, in surprise. She smiled, indicating just that.

"If you go to bed tonight, without cumming, you can fuck me tomorrow night," she kissed me softly and my cock twitched. I turned out the light, slipping into slumber much more easily than I imagined I would with a rock-hard cock.

The next day, Sunday, Angela woke me up and pushed me down on her. This was new. We were pretty strictly a once-a-day couple, so a morning cum was not normal. She came quickly and made sure to tell me why. "I was so horny because I made you go to bed last night frustrated. Also, the thought of you serving me all day and not cumming while I had a cum...so lovely." And she was right, I did serve her all day. Beyond served her. I anticipated her needs. It felt oddly feminizing and I realized that this was how women were socialized to tend to men...don't wait to be asked, figure out what they need and do it first. Needless to say I was eager to please and a mess by bedtime.

Angela had made sure that I knew she was wearing a beautiful lacy bra and panties all day long, giving me little flashes of them throughout the day. I was almost trembling when she pushed me down on her and told me not to stop until she came. I was confused, but in no headspace to protest.

After she took the release she had been denying me, she beckoned me up and on top of her. "You can fuck me now, but I want a promise from you. I really enjoyed this weekend. I want this to be every weekend. If you agree, you can fuck me now, but you don't get to cum starting Friday and ending Monday, and you don't get to fuck me those days wither, only lick me."

I had no choice, there was no going back. I promised her. She used her hand to guide my cock into her and she was so wet, so warm and felt so good. I came in less than a minute. Sleep, of course, came soon after.

The next week was fairly normal. Work was exhausting and life was tiring. We didn't have much energy at night and we only did our normal routine on Wednesday. I went down on her and then we both finished together while I fucked her. I found the prospect of the upcoming weekend arousing and jerked off every night before falling asleep. Angela didn't notice, or at least I thought she didn't.

Friday came again and part of me hoped she would forget. I slid under the blankets and, as she approached orgasm, I tried to come up and fuck her. She roughly shoved me down. Clearly, she had not forgotten. Her cum was quick and powerful.

As we lay together afterward, she asked if the week was hard, as we'd only had sex once. I told her it wasn't so bad, that I jerked off everyday. Angela was quiet. "But, I only came once all week...you came everyday. That's not fair."

Uh-oh. I realized that I was in for trouble. Angela sighed. "It's okay," she said, "I understand. But, the only reason I let you fuck me on Wednesday, was that I felt bad for you. I'll be honest, I don't want to fuck you anymore. Having you eat me out makes me cum so much harder." She paused again. "Are you willing to eat me out every night and be content with jerking off? And continuing the no cumming on weekends?"

I had never been more aroused in my life. I agreed quickly to her demands. She smiled and wished me a good night.

Over the next few weeks, Angela introduced a dildo into our play. Now, when I went down on her, I licked her clit and fucked her with the dildo. Now we did this every night and mornings. Angela was routinely cumming more than ten times a week, and I was limited to just five a week. As she promised, we no longer had intercourse. She frequently told me that she didn't miss it and did not want to go back. The only attention I got from her, was when she pushed me down on her...otherwise, she slept while I jerked off to memories of fucking her.

Oddly, I could not have been happier.

We settled into a routine, but as time went on, I noticed my jerk off fantasies become more submissive.