Our Perfectly Normal Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just about to leave," Stephie said, getting up from the bed.

"I think you should stay a bit, Steph," I told her, looking at Diane while I spoke. "We're all headed home tomorrow, and I think we could use some more conversation."

Diane looked questioningly at Stephanie.

"What's wrong, Steph?" Diane asked, taking her hand.

"She's not getting laid, and thinks Randy might be cheating on her." I explained. (Nothing like a bratty little sister to spill the beans! Thus has it always been! )

"Oh, Steph, I'm sorry," Diane said, pulling her in for a tight hug.

Dammit. Di's tits were getting pressed into my sister's chest instead of mine!

Steph began to cry. Softly at first, then the sobs came-- great silent heaving sobs. She hardly made any noise at all, but she was hugging Diane for all she was worth and sobbing her heart out. When she finally calmed down some and released the hug, Di gave her another soft one and kissed her on the cheek.

Holy shit—Stephie's tits looked like she had plums on the tips! They were about to pop through her t-shirt!

"Steph?" I asked, "would you like a backrub like I used to give you?"

"Oh would you?" she asked, pleadingly.

"On the bed, Sis," I patted the mattress.

I scooted her shirt up her back and began rubbing lightly.

"Mmm. Feels good." Steph said, still with some emotion. She turned to Diane: "She used to give me backrubs to stand guard for her and her friend Ginger while they made out up in her bedroom."

"It wasn't always just for that," I complained, "I did it sometimes just because you liked it and I liked giving them to you."

"True enough," Steph answered.

I could feel her relaxing more. I went under her t-shirt all the way up to her shoulders and began using more pressure. Quietly, Diane handed me the lotion bottle and I pumped a squirt into my hand.

"Ooo—Cold!" Steph complained when I put it on her back. It warmed quickly.

"Let's get the shirt off so we don't get lotion on it," I suggested.

I could feel her tense, but then she began struggling out of it, still face down. Her boobs squished out from under her chest.

"I'm going to pull your waist band down a little too, OK hon?" I asked.

"Mmm" was all I got. I slid her waist band down to the top of her crack, and went back to work.

Steph was relaxing, but my mind was in overdrive. She had a very clear erotic response to Diane's hug. And I could smell a faint whiff of pussy as I worked on her. Steph wouldn't come out and say it, but I was pretty sure she was angling for some dyke dalliance, or at the very least playing with the idea! That was fine by me. Shoot, I'd have put the moves on her myself if I didn't think it'd freak her out. My incest inhibitions have long since gone away.

After about 10 minutes, I announced: "Hon, I've gotta pee. Can Diane take over for a little while?"

"If it's OK with her, sure. This feels really good."

I winked and nodded at Diane as she lotioned up. "She's hot for you!" I mouthed. Diane nodded and crooked her head questioningly. "Go for it!" I mouthed. You see, that's what people do in a Perfectly Normal family! If someone we love is horny, we help them out! I slipped out the door, shutting it firmly to signal my absence.

I stayed in the bathroom long enough for a pee and two poops and maybe some primping. I didn't have to go, but I stayed that long anyway! I slipped back into the room as noiselessly as I could.

AhHA! Score one for sisterly intuition! Steph was nude. Diane was nude. Both of them were breathing heavily. Diane was concentrating her massage on Steph's butt and slipping her hand down between her thighs! I slipped off my robe and kneeled beside the bed.

"Steph, honey," I whispered, "she'll be able to reach you better if you roll over."

Steph lifted her head and locked eyes with me in horror. She hadn't heard me come back in! I kissed her lightly and said: "It's fine. We love you. Roll over and let Diane give you a little magic."

Diane had, in fact, already worked a little magic! Steph's defenses were down. She rolled over and let Diane kiss her. Long, deep, tender kisses. Firm passionate kisses. Neck nibbles. Ear lobe bites. They were making out like teenagers!

Diane began kissing her way down Steph's slender body, pausing a long, lusty time at her breasts. Steph, really did get Mom's tits—she was stacked with a capital S. But there was also an abundance of erectile tissue under her areolas, and they were puffed out like little plums! Steph looked at me. She still looked worried, guilty.

"Good, isn't she?" I smiled.

Steph just closed her eyes and nodded. I took a nipple in my mouth too! She let me stay there. Diane began kissing Steph, working down her body. Steph had a little bit of the family treasure trail—a barely perceptible trail of fuzz from her navel down to her pussy, and a light, thin bush that she had shaved around her pussy. As Diane worked her way down, I stayed on Steph's nipples, rolling and pulling on one with my fingers, and sucking the other one with increasing lust. Her titties were way more than I could fit in one hand. Or two hands, for that matter. I felt my pussy getting wet.

Steph gave a small cry and a shiver. I glanced down--the reason was just as I thought it might be! Diane was licking her clit! I brought my face close to Steph's and kissed her lightly.

"Oh, Steph, you're gonna love this!" I whispered in her ear as I nibbled the lobe.

I kissed her deeply. Kissed my big sister with lots of tongue, lots of passion, and she was kissing me back! Fuckin'A! I was digging the shit out of this!

I could have made out with big sis for an hour, but she was in dire need of an orgasm even before she came in and Diane brought her thrashing and bucking over crest after crest. I'll bet she came 6 times in a row!

When she was finally spent, I began to see the telltale signs of "cum conscience" as Ginger called it. Or "post coital dysphoria" as a sex book might say. It's that period right after you cum when your normal sense of propriety returns and your brain screams: "What the fuck did you just do!!" Ginger said if a guy nutted while she was working on him in the strip club, 9 times out of 10 he'd be out the door in seconds!

Anyway, Steph started to get "that look," and I wanted to nip it in the bud.

"So, Sis, you liked that. Right?" She didn't say anything.

"You liked it a lot," I gently insisted. "But right now you're feeling like it's the most perverted thing you've ever done and you want to run out the door. But we love you, hon. Steph, we love you. We're so happy you let us make you feel good. So don't go beating yourself up over something so completely delightful. And Normal, Perfectly Normal."

She looked like a deer in headlights.

Diane gave it a whirl.

"God, Steph, that was awesome! You're such a delightful lover! I hope I did things the way you like. I adore your nipples! My God, they're fabulous," Diane reached over to caress Steph's nips as she continued "I could suck on them forever. I could just live with my face between those marvelous breasts. And your orgasms, they were so powerful! I thought you might pinch my finger off!" Diane threw in a small giggle at that.

"Pammy, uh, are you—I mean, I uh, with your wife. And, uh, we kissed. Pammy, this is weird." Steph seemed on the verge of tears.

"Oh, yeah we kissed! Boy did we ever! And I loved it! Yes—we shared my wife! And I love that too! I mean, I know what she can do for a girl, and I love it that you got to experience that too. So drop the worry. Oh, and I love your nips too. Yummy! I had no idea they puffed up like that! Did you like it when we played with them?"

" Jesus." Steph sighed, still shaking her head. "Fuck. I'm still not believing this."

She tried to work up something to say, but just fidgeted for a few minutes.

Finally: "Yes, to answer your question, I liked it when you played with my titties."

"And . . ." I gently prompted.

"And I liked it when Diane and I were, uh, you know--making out."

"And . . ."

"I liked it when she went down on me."

"And . . ." I pushed more.

"Oh, Lord. I liked it when you and I were were kissing. There. I said it. I liked making out with my sister."

She looked like she might cry again. Fucking cum conscience.

"YAY!" I said, "I liked making out with my sister too!"

She started to smile a little.

"Holy shit," she pronounced.

"So what's it mean, that we like it?" Stephanie wondered.

"Well, it means that we're a Perfectly Normal family," I answered.

"You've got a way to go before I believe that one," Steph grinned, "but God help me, I did like it."

"Good! Then kiss me again!" She did. A peck at first. Then firm lips. Then a little tongue. Then we were making out full on!

"Can I play with your titties, Sis?" Steph asked.

"I sure wish you would!" I replied and positioned my itty-bittys a little higher.

"How should I do it?" Steph asked, shyly.

"Do her like you'd enjoy it yourself," Diane suggested, adding "what you did with mine was lovely, but there probably isn't any wrong way."

"Well, I like it like this," Diane said, and began using her teeth on my nipple. She bit firmly at first, but not painfully. Then she grabbed my other tit and squeezed really hard while she sucked powerfully on the first one. The surprise flooded my already damp pussy! Then she bit down hard, pulled it taut and shook my tit with her teeth.

"Wowzer!" I exclaimed, reflexively drawing my knees up.

"Too much?" she asked. (Only it sounded like "Ooo uch?" because her teeth were clinched!)

"Too much if you don't start finger fucking me and get me off right fucking now!" I growled.

"Alrighty then," she said releasing my nipple and running her hand firmly down through my bush. She quickly latched back on my tit with toothy suction.

She slid fingers up my pussy, right to my G-spot, and used the heel of her hand on my clit. She moved across my chest to my other tit and bit forcefully while she gripped the spit-shiny abandoned nipple between her knuckles and twisted—hard. It hurt like crazy but I was too close to an orgasm to give a shit—it was all working together!

And then I lost any semblance of control—my body convulsed all on its own and I bit into Steph's shoulder to keep from a scream that would have brought the rest of the house crashing through our door!! It seemed to last forever!!!

When I finally stopped convulsing, Steph was still biting hard and twisting, and I had to stop her.

"Jesus, Steph!"

We panted on the bed for a while.

"You OK?" Steph asked me.

I looked at the teeth marks in my tits, then at my sister.

"Hon, if we'd discovered this when we lived at home, neither one of would have left!" I panted. "But that hurt like Hell! I can't believe it accelerated my orgasm! You like the pain?"

"Once I'm turned on, I adore it! Sometimes I use those bulldog clips on my nipples when I'm masturbating. When I'm close, I yank them off suddenly, without opening them up. Talk about a shot of pain! I've even been thinking about getting them pierced so I can fasten something to the rings and pull. And while we're on true confessions, I like getting spanked too. Hard, with a paddle. But I can't do that myself."

"Honey, you should have been having heart-to-hearts with Granny D. Really. And you absolutely HAVE to go see Aunt Kathy. Maybe not right away, cuz Granny's death has really hit her hard and Jan is about to die too, but sometime, OK?"

"You're saying I come by my perversions genetically?" Steph looked puzzled.

"You and me both, sweetie," I grinned, "but now I really am all used up. Will you be OK on your own?"

"Oh, sure," Stephie answered, pretending to be unphased by what we'd just done. "I'll just toddle on off to bed." She turned for the door.

"Steph?" I called, "might want to take your clothes!"

"Oh shit!" she said, blushing and scooping them up. She peeked out the door, then ran down the hall without dressing.

"Well!" Diane said after she was gone.

"Yeah, didn't see that coming!" I answered.

"I think we just recruited one more for the girls team," Diane grinned.

"Hope she stays with it," I offered, "but honey, I've got nothing left. Ready for bed?"

Diane spooned me and we slept, deeply contented, until we heard people in the hall the next morning. As I stretched myself awake, I felt some soreness in my tits. I looked down to find them bruised! What a fucking hoot! Well, if Steph liked that, she was sure going to get the bruises on our next encounter!!

Kathy and Andy had already left, I found, and so had Sandrine, so it was just Mom and Dad, Rex and Stephie that we found downstairs.

"Good morning sleepyheads," Mom greeted us. "Nothing fancy—Sandrine set us up with fruit and coffee cake. And I made a fresh pot when I heard you stirring."

I poured for Diane and me while she fixed us a plate. I couldn't read Stephie. She was just standing at the counter sipping at her coffee, checking her cell phone.

I set the cups on the table and leaned over to give Mom a hug.

"Mom I'm sorry to lay this on you—but if you can, you need to talk with Steph," I whispered, "she thinks Randy may be cheating on her and we had sex with her last night."

Bless her, Mom just gave a slight nod. "Love you too, baby" was all she said.

"Mom's going to stay here and help Rex with Granny D's things for a couple of weeks," Dad announced. "I'm going to start back in a little while. You two want to ride with me? You could probably change your tickets to fly out of Knoxville instead of O'Hare. And I wouldn't mind having some help with the driving."

I almost teased him that he only wanted to get in Diane's pants! He undoubtedly did, and maybe mine too, but I didn't think Steph was ready to hear that, assuming she was still in the dark about our Perfectly Normal family orgys.

I looked at Diane, getting a small smile and a nod. I knew that smile. She was thinking it was time for some dick!

"OK Dad, that actually sounds pretty good. Can we do two days enroute? I don't think I want to do it in one."

"Steph," I asked, causing her to look up from the paper. "Do you have anything scheduled at home?"

"Oh, Steph, if you don't, could you stay here with me a day or two?" Mom interjected. " I can manage, but I'd love to have the time with you."

"Damn Mom," I thought to myself. "Are we a team or WHAT!" I mean, if she hadn't jumped in, I would have set up a trip to see Stephie at home, but I hoped Mom would take the opening like she just did.

"I guess so," Stephie agreed, "Randy is still at that damned conference through the end of the week, so there's nothing I need to be home for."

I caught Stephie as Diane and I were leaving.

"Are you still OK with last night?" I asked, "because I'm still thrilled, in spite of my aching nipples!"

"Not quite, to be honest," Steph admitted. "But I can't get out of knowing I liked it. I'm just not sure I can do it again."

"All up to you, Sis," I assured her. "I love you. But do this for me, OK? Screw up your courage and tell Mom you're worried about Randy. And tell her about Di and me last night. I absolutely promise you it's the right thing to do, OK? Honestly-just like you pushed me into coming out, I'm telling you you'll be glad you did. We have the coolest parents in the universe. Promise?"

"I'll try. Can't promise." Steph demurred.

"Tell you what—ask her to tell you my pussy licker story. She'll know what that means. One of my most embarrassing moments, but it'll break the ice, OK?"

"OK—you've got me hooked with that one," she said, shaking her head and smiling. "I'll do my best."

I hugged her and gave her a light, sisterly kiss on the cheek. As we parted, she pulled me back and gave me a real kiss.

"I love you too, kid," she told me.

You don't want to hear about the night on the road with Dad and Diane, do you?

You DO??

Well, bless your perverted little souls. Really—just normal carrying ons for a Perfectly Normal family. I mean given the opportunity, whose Daddy wouldn't fuck his little girl and her wife! Oops, might have given it away!

We got away from Evanston about Noon, and avoided the worst of the Chicago traffic. Our plan was to drive until we'd had about enough of it, then stop for the night. A one-day drive would have been doable, but it's about 9 hours but there just wasn't any need to push that hard. Besides, even though Dad didn't say so, I knew he wouldn't turn down at least a blow job from my sweet wife! And I wouldn't say it out loud either, but the same went for me! It had been well over a year since the last time I'd had any dick (his, in fact) and I was ready for another taste.

About 6 that evening (lost an hour to the time zones) we ended up stopping at a hotel close to the Cincinnati airport. Dad got two rooms in spite of our protest, but they had a pass-through! After check-in and a quick freshen up, we headed straight across the parking lot to a restaurant. Di and I had taken off our bras during our "freshening." Dad's eyes flickered on our chests as we met him and he gave us a crooked smile.

"I got the most curious text from Mom," he said as we headed to dinner.

"Oh?" I asked encouraging him to elaborate.

"Yeah. She said Steph asked for the pussy licker story, and that she wants to hear all about our evening."

"I don't see that there'd be much to tell about from an evening with a Perfectly Normal family like ours," Diane grinned. "I wonder whatever is on her mind?"

"Why would Stephie want to know the pussy licker story," Dad asked, raising his eyebrow into his hairline and staring at me.

"Well, Diane and I might have initiated her into the Perfectly Normal part of our Perfectly Normal family last night," I explained. "And Stephie thinks Randy might be cheating on her."

"I'll strangle the little asshole!" Dad fumed.

"Anyway, I told Steph to talk with Mom about Randy, AND about making love with her little sister. Stephie was going to be too bashful, I knew, so I told her to ask Mom about the pussy licker story to break the ice. Goody that she did! I'm hoping it worked. And Daddy—why would Mommy want a full report on tonight? Hmm? 3 people sleeping in a hotel sounds pretty boring," I teased.

"She was onto you two the minute you asked for a 2-day trip, you braless hussies!" Dad grinned.

Diane flashed him!! Right in the middle of the fucking parking lot she yanked up her shirt and shook her tits at him! That's really not like Di—she had to be seriously fucking horny.

"Well for God's sake tell Mom to watch out if Stephie wants to play with her tits," I warned. " She about bit mine off last night!"

Dinner was typical Applebee's fare. Di and I each had a couple of drinks and jollied Dad into a third. He took more and more time staring at our tits! I unbuttoned my top two and tried to prop my tits on the table to push up what cleavage I could muster. I casually put my hand on his leg, and gave his crotch a squeeze every so often. He had a nice hardon. He walked behind me as we left. Good thing the hotel was close!!

Back in the rooms, all coy flirting fell away. Di and I were ready to strip off and get busy, but Dad said he wanted to slow it down. We humored him. He was hot enough that he didn't fuss at all over the prospect of doing me, thank goodness. Maybe he knew it was useless to protest, or maybe our Perfectly Normal relationships were really beginning to feel OK with him! We took turns slowly undressing him, then letting him strip us, one piece at a time. Actually, it didn't take long—we were both commando. The shower was a typical bathtub/shower arrangement—not big enough for all 3 of us. We washed him first, then let him watch as we lathered each other.

At Diane's urging, I had let my bush grow out. Just like Granny D, I had a wide treasure trail ascending from my pubis up over my navel and disappearing just before it climbed between my breasts. Mom has a great bush too, and Dad loves it, but she had her trail lasered. This was the first time he'd seen mine grown out and he kept staring.