Our Perfectly Normal Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you two vixens have planned for this feeble old man?" Dad asked.

"Let's think about this," Diane cooed. She led him to the bed and pushed him down on his back.

"I think, for starters," she continued as she swung her leg over him, " I'd like to try, . . ." she paused, taking his stiff dick and rubbing it on her dripping slit,

"THIS!"

She slammed herself down on him, gasped, stayed there, and began smiling.

"If that's OK with you," she added, grinding her pussy around on his cock.

Dad whimpered and Di began gently bouncing up and down.

I moved beside the bed and kissed him. Slowly, keeping the pace with Di's gentle rhythms, I flicked and lightly pinched his nipples, then sucked the near one. He whimpered some more.

"Hey there, ya old pussy licker," I said as I kissed his mouth again, "time to do what you do, yes?"

"Climb aboard, baby. Let's give you a ride."

And with that I planted my furry pussy on his face and felt his tongue go to work!

This, by the way, was how he won my mother's heart! He ate her out on their 2nd date and she never looked for another guy! I was drunk enough the night I heard that story that I stuck my head in his bedroom and said: "Good work, ya' ol' pussy licker!" or words to that effect. The next morning I was mortified. I really hoped I'd just dreamed it but no, I said it all right. The nickname seemed to stick within our Perfectly Normal family.

After diving between Mom's thighs those years ago, Dad had perfected his skills! He probably knew Mom's triggers, responses, etc. best, but what he was doing on me had my eyes rolled back in my head and throaty moans filling the room. Then without warning, he came!

"Damn!" he exclaimed. "Didn't mean to do that yet."

Pulling his head out from between my legs, he said to Diane: "Oh, Diane, I'm afraid I've made a terrible mess. Would you let me clean that up for you?"

And then to me: "Honey, if you could suck me back hard again, we'll pick back up where I left off."

And with that, he swung around with his head under Di's pussy and HER eyes rolled back!!

I confess being a little miffed at him for bailing out on MY pussy, but hey—the evening was still young, and I knew he could get it up again! We had a weekend retreat after our first playtime that proved I could!

Sucking dick was still a fairly new experience for me. I'd done a gay friend just to see what the fuss was about, but doing Ginger's dad and then mine one very horny night in a big group was the first time it had seemed hot. So I wasn't confident in technique, but I enjoyed sucking the combination of Diane and Dad off of his deflating cock.

Clearly, I wasn't completely inept, because within 5 minutes—about the time Diane howled and quivered and convulsed—he was hard again!

With a grin, Dad asked her: "So was that OK, Di?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Was all she could get out at first. But then she found enough breath to give an order:

"Go do that to Pam!"

"Baby?" Dad asked, "shall I pick up where I left off?"

"No, Daddy! Fuck me first! Then eat me! Just like Di!"

"Ride 'em cowgirl!" Dad invited. I straddled his hips, rubbed his cock head up and down my slit, teased my clit with it and sank slowly, slowly down, savoring every millimeter of the penetration!.

I do like the difference between a dick and a Feeldoe! Our imitation dicks might have been bigger, and when we use them as strapons we get lots of body contact, but "There ain't nothin' like the real thing," as the song says!

I set up a moderate rhythm, rising and falling gently on his dick, and locked eyes with Daddy.

"Baby, I love that you've let your bush grow. That treasure trail is almost enough to make me cum without even being in your pussy," Daddy said. Then with a note of concern, "Stephie did that to your titties?"

"Yeah. It was hot at the time, but they're pretty tender tonight." I admitted. "Diane told her to just play with them like she'd want her own done, and I guess this is what gets her going!"

Casual conversation with my dad while I did a slow fuck, cowgirl. Wow! Diggin' this shit!

"Daddy," I continued, still keeping up my gentle fuck, "does Stephie know I have sex with you and Mom?"

"Well, she didn't before tonight. I don't know if Mom will go that far with her. I suspect not. Mom's still pretty emotional about Granny. I don't think she'll add another layer. But it'll be good for both of them to talk." Dad was breathing heavier.

"Dad, you don't seem as bent out of shape about making it with me tonight. You just super horny? Or are you beginning to see the charm in having sex with your baby girl? Hmm"

"Yes to all!" Dad's state of arousal was already apparent (A Parent—get it, yuk, yuk) in his voice. "I'm hornier than a billy goat. Mom's been up there for nearly a month, and Frank and Dory are in Greece. And looking back I don't seem to have fucked you up by fucking you--up, down and sideways, so it's easier. And you're a super hot babe. Kinda all fits!"

"Oooo, Daddy, you say the sweetest things," I said , adding "brace youself!"

I went into "frenzy fuck" mode—I raised up until his dick was almost out, and slammed back down, and kept doing that as fast as I could for as long as my legs held out. But after nutting in Diane, Dad was a machine now, and he took everything I could dish out. Finally I had to swing off, and command, "Fuck me doggy style!"

Oooo, boy! Dad's so much heavier and more muscular than Di. He gripped my waist and fucked me with the same energy I'd been putting into him! I came twice, but he kept going! We must have gone at least 10 minutes that way—full out pounding, every thrust jarring my whole body. My little tits shook like crazy and I felt the bruises as the skin pulled. Finally, finally, he pushed in and stayed and I could feel him convulsing in my pussy! We collapsed on the bed, panting.

"Wowzer, Daddy. That was sommmmme fucking!" I panted.

"I still owe you a pussy licking baby," Dad gasped, but he didn't move.

"How 'bout I tag in?" said Diane. "You ready for a little lady lovin', sweetie?" Diane leaned over to kiss me on the forehead.

"Why, yes! Yes I am, lover, whatcha got?"

Diane didn't say a word, but slid up between my legs and began kissing my inner thighs. She knows how I love that! As I began to get a 2nd wind from the workout with Dad, I reached down to caress her head while she worked on me. It didn't take long before I pulled her into my well-fucked pussy. She began licking up the juices, then went to work on my next orgasm. That didn't take long either! Sensing my readiness, she went straight to the coup d'grace—sucking hard on my clit while she ran 3 fingers in to my g-spot and pressed hard! I came with a sharp, full-throated "AHHHHHH!" and my body curled up to a near-fetal position as Diane's work carried me over the top.

No one spoke for a while—we were just exhausted!

Finally, I asked: "Anyone got cum conscience?"

"Not me," Di answered, "You?"

"Not me," I answered, "Dad?"

"A little bit, but I'm OK. Thank you both—I really needed that."

"So—I'm gonna have to work at seducing you next time if you're not riding a month of abstinence?" I asked.

"Honey, you're always going to have to make the first move. And I'm always going to feel a little odd afterward, but you sure seem to like it, so it's not as hard as it used to be."

"Dunno, Daddy—seemed pretty hard to me! Both times!" I laughed!

Dad shook his head and chuckled.

"Alright you two—give me kisses and let's say goodnight!"

We each gave him a goodnight kiss. He gently stroked my bruised boob and shook his head, then headed back to his room.

No excitement the next day—we got back on the road after the hotel's comp breakfast. Dad drove on past the Oak Ridge exit and dropped Diane and me at McGee Tyson for our flight on back to Raleigh-Durham, then headed on to his office at Denso to check in.

I hadn't heard anything from Mom or Steph, but didn't want to press things. They would sort through whatever seemed appropriate to Mom's grief and Steph's worries. But I was mighty curious.

I let a week go by at home without hearing a peep from Mom or Steph either one. Honestly, I was pretty busy—classwork—and Diane was neck deep in work that came in while we were in Chicago. I, at least, had Christmas break coming up. I'd spend most of it researching and writing, but the final would at least be out of the way for another semester. Still, I was being distracted more and more wondering about Stephanie, and finally called Mom.

"Hi Pam!" Rex's voice greeted me on Mom's cell. "Nan's got her hands in a meatloaf, how's life at Duke? Keeping busy?"

"Ugh. Busy doesn't even begin," I groaned. "But how are you, Rex. You've been on my mind."

Rex gave a pretty honest summary—he was taking care of things that needed attention, letting Mom sort and deal with Granny's things, and enjoying having her fuss over him. He admitted not sleeping well, but didn't want meds to help with that yet. He said evenings were the worst—the time when he and Granny would unwind together and compare their days. He said he and Mom were spending a lot of time on pictures and memories. I suspected Mom was putting off her own grief with lots of busyness. He said she'd be coming home at the end of the week.

"And not a peep from The Bitch, by-the-way, if that's been on your mind, at least not that's reached my ears," Rex concluded. "Hey, Nan's washing up. Hold on—here she is."

"Hey sugar," Mom greeted me, "how's life?"

I gave her a quick summary before asking, "So—Stephie?"

"Oh, hon, I'm not sure I handled that very well," Mom sighed.

"You did fine!" I heard Rex holler in the background.

"I'm sorry Mom. I shouldn't have dumped that on you. Was it awful?"

"No, not awful. And I think it was good you set it up. I'm just not sure how wisely I handled it," Mom sighed again. "When she asked me for the pussy licker story, I got out the wine. I thought she might need to loosen up some before she started hearing about her parents' sex life! 'Two big glasses and :30 minutes, then we'll talk' I told her."

"She said she didn't think she remembered my ever getting her drunk before," Mom laughed. "I told her she'd never asked me about my sex life before!"

"So far, so good, Mom," I giggled, "not sure I would have been quite as forthcoming that night without the vino."

"So I told her about getting head, told her about my roommate and being bi—she seemed to already know that, by-the-way-and told her about your nickname for Dad. I did NOT go on to detail about our times with you and Diane."

"OK-I wondered about that, but how did Stephie take it? Did she talk about me and Diane?" I pressed.

"I think she was OK with stuff about me and Dad. She agreed that we shared a delight at getting head, and said that Randy would do her sometimes. I gave her another glass and she asked me some about Mom and Aunt Kathy."

"She likes getting spanked," I confided, "so I hinted that Granny D and Aunt Kath were into that too. Oh, and Mom, if you and Stephie ever get it on, watch out for her teeth—she left marks!"

"Don't see that happening, hon, but thanks for the heads up. Anyway, she wasn't saying anything about her night with you and Diane, or about Randy, so I asked directly what was on her mind. Then I just listened and it all came pouring out. I didn't do much more than encourage her to keep talking and give her hugs. I was just out of motherly advice."

"Mom, I think that's what she needed most—to pour her heart out to you. Did you tell her it was OK to make it with her little sister though?" I pleaded.

"She was mortified telling me that," Mom agreed, "so of course I told her it was fine. I said she was a grown woman, and that she was free to enjoy her body, or yours. She seemed pretty shocked I thought that, and I'm not sure she fully believed me. But mostly she was worried about how to draw Randy back into the bedroom. She worried about being too kinky for him. The spanking, you think?" Mom asked.

"She likes really rough, painful, nipple play too," I said, "my bruises are just now starting to fade. If we ever get together, I'll see if I can't deliver some to her! You ought to see her nips when she's turned on, Mom! They swell up like little plums on top of those awesome hooters! Got me really hot! Diane too! Don't know if she likes other BDSM stuff—but I wouldn't be surprised."

"Are she and Randy coming home for Christmas?" I continued.

"I think so," Mom replied. "Are you and Diane still planning to be back?"

"Absolutely!" I assured her.

"Good!" Mom exclaimed. "Oh, Rex says he's planning to head downstate to see Kathy and Andy for Christmas. I'm glad—I think it will be good for both of them. Kathy's dealing with Jan's estate now."

"Mom," I ventured tentatively, "Did you and Rex, um, --I mean, ---, did you?"

"No, baby, I've never made it with Rex. Or Mom, for that matter. Though after our time together, I kind of regret not getting it on with Mom. Listen, hon, I've gotta go. Be good—call your sister, huh?"

"OK—bye Mom. Love you! See you soon!"

"Bye honey. Love you too. OH—by-the-way, thanks for taking care of Dad on the way home. He said you and Diane were delightful traveling companions and he's looking forward to Christmas!"

"You got a full report?" I asked.

"He ate and fucked you both was the report, AND got a parking lot flash from Diane! Sound accurate?" Mom laughed.

"Right on, Mom!" I agreed, "Bye!"

God, what a treasure a Perfectly Normal relationship with your mom can be!"

Still two days till my final—I called Stephie.

"Can you talk?" I asked when she picked up the phone. There was a long pause.

"Sure," she finally said.

"Love you?" I offered.

"Love you too Pammy," her voice caught.

"Is Randy there?" I asked.

"N0. Allegedly another business trip, the HQ in Savannah, but mostly it's not." She said, with disgust in her voice.

"Steph, what's going on. Spill. Tell me what's happening," I commanded, as gently as I could.

"I found his phone open and read some texts. He's seeing someone for sex," Stephie said. I couldn't quite read her tone. Somewhere between anger, sorrow and disgust. Maybe a mixture of all three.

"Oh, hon. I'm so sorry. Have you confronted him yet?" I wanted to know.

"I'm trying to get a grip on myself. I don't know exactly what I want yet. I'm just glad we don't have kids yet."

"You think you'll dump him?" I asked.

"Maybe. I just really want to know why," Steph said. "I need to know why he needs someone besides me."

"Want me to beat the truth out of him?" I offered. "You know I can!"

"HA! Thanks," she actually gave a genuine laugh, "but if anyone is going to beat his ass, I think I'd rather do it myself."

"Well, call me, huh? Keep me up. When's he due back from his 'business' trip?"

"Not until Saturday. Makes me think it's Monkey Business on tap for Friday night—he could be back here easy." Steph grumbled.

After I hung up, a plan began to form in my mind. I was about to poke my nose in. I let it simmer for another day, then talked it over with Diane. What I wanted was the straight scoop from Randy. Why I thought I could get at it better than Stephie, I'm not sure, but I was pretty sure I could peel back his deceptions. Diane had reservations, but she was on board. She was worried I'd fuck up my relationship with Steph, especially if it didn't work. I thought I'd be able to beg forgiveness, and that there was even some chance I could fix whatever was wrong.

I sent a text: "Randy—if you want to save your marriage, get your ass up here to Durham Friday. No excuses. I'm offering one chance to help you. Don't fuck this up. Pam"

I figured if he offered some lame excuse, I'd just haul my ass down to Charlotte and stake out his car. My final was Thursday, and it was only 2 hours or so. That worked the other way too—easy for him to drive up here.

I got a return text: "Save my marriage? WTF are you talking about!"

"I mean I know you're getting laid on your trips. Don't pretend. Don't fuck with me Randy. Just get your ass up here! And if you know what's good for you, don't tell Steph yet."

"OK"

That was it—just "OK." So far so good. I tried with some success to wall that off and do the last prep for my final.

It was earlier than I'd expected when I heard a car door slam outside our house. Diane was still at her office. Randy looked worried, guilty, beaten.

"In the house, buster," I ordered, and motioned him toward the back. "Downstairs!" I pointed toward the basement door."

The basement was half unfinished utility space, but the other half was a nice, very quiet den. An uninterruptable place for ernest conversation.

"Now strip!" I ordered.

"What?!? No—"

"Clothes off! No questions. We're going to get to the naked, unvarnished truth, and you're going to strip. Now!"

"Pam, I can't—"

"You can and you will!" I interrupted. And then in a softer voice, "I'll strip too. No secrets either way."

And I shrugged off my sweats, naked underneath, still glaring at him.

"Strip!" I barked. And he did.

Surprise number one—he had what looked like small burn marks around his nipples.

Surprise number two—he was wearing panties.

Surprise number three—his ass cheeks were bruised and had red welts.

"Good," I said. "Now sit. You talk and I'll listen. You can trust me, you know that. The only comfort I'll offer is that you're not going to shock me or embarrass me, and that I want you and Steph to be a couple—not an ex-couple. No bullshit. Start with the first time you got any strange."

He sat without saying anything for a while. I just drilled him with my eyes.

"It's complicated," he began. "He's my boss. And he has pictures."

He had trouble choking it out in the beginning, but then it all came flooding out. His boss and his wife put Randy up on business trips, and treated him to dinners, drinks and lavish praise. The wife was a cock tease, but Randy never bit until one night when the boss said he had to make a flying trip to a satellite office in Roanoke and took off before dinner. Randy finally gave in and had an affair with the wife which, as it turned out, was the plan. It was videoed from many angles. After they'd been at it for a couple of hours, in walked the boss and played the tapes. Blackmail. Randy became their bitch and the BDSM stuff started. Worse, he discovered he liked being a sub! He liked being whipped, burned, fucked up the ass, having his balls kicked, and all of it was filmed. Now the couple were pressuring him to bring Stephie down so they could fuck her too. Randy was about at his wit's end.

Fuck. Didn't expect that.

"Randy, thanks," I said. "That can't have been easy. Good for you. There's a way out—that's the good news. And I promise you it won't be as bad as you think. We're a strong family, Randy, and we're going to solve this as a family. You're not alone. We're going to tell Stephanie everything, and she's going to be on your side. And your BDSM kinks really aren't a problem, but we'll get to those later. Just know that those videos are powerless against our family. For now, we're going to call Stephie and have her come over here, OK?"

"Bullshit!" Randy looked worried. "You think Steph is going to just roll with this?"

"Oh, she might need to do some of the things you've developed a taste for, but yeah, she'll be on your side," I assured him.

He shook his head in disbelief.

"That's some bush, Pam," he said, changing the subject.

"You like it?" I said brightly. "Stephie got Mom's boobs, I got her bush. Lucky for me it turns Diane on!"

I heard the door shut upstairs as Diane got home.

"Downstairs," I called, "but strip first. Randy's down here having an ultimate truth session with me."