Our Perfectly Normal Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hot Damn!" G exclaimed, making a beeline to me and pulling off my clothes.

"Pammy! OHMYGOD YOUR BUSH!! Fuckin' A, that's fabulous!"

Only Dory, Frank and Mom hadn't seen it grown out. They all stared appreciatively, and Mom came over to run her fingers up my furry tummy. "Kind of wish I'd left mine alone now," she sighed. "Love it, sweetie!"

"Hey hey hey," G shouted, "circle back up you lovely nudies! We're not done yet!"

Steph took the bucket to draw-Mom!

"Mom-what was it like to make out with Pammy?" Steph wanted to know.

"Well, it was more like she made out with me, in the beginning. I had a hard time wrapping my mind around it. But it grew on me. I still can't bring myself to start things with her, but she does know my buttons! So it's still out of the ordinary, but, as she's fond of saying, "Perfectly Normal.""

The chime sounded. Stephie froze. "Do it!" I thought at her as hard as I could, "Dare her to kiss you!"

"Uh, Mom," Stephie began, " ." But she couldn't say it.

"It's OK baby," Mom said, "you can give it a try."

Mom walked to Steph who stood to receive her and tentatively drew her in . . . and kissed her lightly on the lips. Their breasts were squeezed tightly into each other and Steph kissed her again—longer, but not deep. They released each other and Mom went back to Dad.

Glancing around, every cock was hard, and the smell of sex was in the air.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready for an orgasm." G declared, and started rubbing her clit. "Anybody wants to help, just jump on in!" she invited.

Mom nudged Dad. I was close enough to hear her say, "Go eat her Jimmy—you know you want to."

"Come with me then," he answered, taking Mom's hand and pulling her over to where G was now stretched out. That was all it took for the rest of us.

Diane pushed me toward Stephie and I crawled over to her. Frank came over and sat down by Randy and spoke softly with him, pointing and watching the unfolding orgy.

Steph and I locked into each others arms and made out passionately. This was still new, and oh my God was it hot! She wasn't a bit shy this time—she was kneading my little titties, pulling my nipples—I told her when she got to my limit—and kissing me like I was the love of her life!

Diane headed over to Dory and playfully extended that foot-long tongue like a beckoning finger. As Stephie sucking on my nipples, I saw Frank take Randy's dick in his mouth and begin slowly sucking it in and out. Mom was perched over G's face; G was going to town on her pussy while Dad had his face buried between G's legs. Everyone was "fully engaged!"

The room was filled with low moans, ragged breath, words of encouragement, and rhythmic slurping! It was plenty hot just having Steph working up the nerve to dive into my pussy, but the sights and sounds of our Perfectly Normal family doing what we love had me quivering before she made it. She seemed fascinated with my bush. She nestled her cheek on my furry tummy and played with the curly nest below, lightly pulling at it, and running her fingers through it. I knew she was trying to get past the newness of eating pussy and let her have all the time she needed.

G led the orgasm parade—and no fucking wonder with the ol' pussy licker working her over! I looked over just as she began. G bridged her pussy high into Dad's face and howled like a wolf! That brought muffled cheers from around the room. She howled again twice more as Dad continued to hold her to his face, then she went back to work on Mom.

Stephie finally took the plunge! She used her fingers to open my slit and ran her tongue slowly down over my clit before sliding it up my very, very ready pussy. "Oh, honey," I moaned, "eat your baby sister! Tongue-fuck me and suck my clitty. God you're marvelous, Steph!"

The encouragement kicked Steph into high gear! She began sucking hard on my clit and finger fucking me feverishly. I worked myself around under her legs and began licking and nibbling on her swollen pussy lips.

Somewhere close, I heard Randy groan, followed by the steady smack of thighs. I pulled away from Stephie's pussy and saw that Frank was now taking Randy's ass from behind!

"Stephie," I called, "let me change positions!" I hopped up and kneeled over Stephie's face in a reverse cowgirl, and Randy could now take over eating her while I squeezed those big hooters and watched the hotness in front of me. Frank smiled at me from behind Randy's ass!

God, I was so close! My legs were shaking but I stayed right on the edge of a climax without tipping over. Then the teeth! Stephie bit my clit and I came with a full-throated scream while she shook my clit in her clinched teeth. Then a 2nd one! And a third, both so fast it was hard to tell where one stopped and the next started. At the end, I let out "Yipee Yi Ky AYYYYYYYYYYYY!" just like G and I used to do. (Cheers from the room!)

I turned around to kiss Stephie, now slick with my pussy juice while Randy continued to tongue her clit. Frank was getting close—he started pounding Randy really hard, driving Randy's face into Steph's cunt with rhythmic force. Remembering my bruised nipples (and what she'd just done to my clit!) I grabbed her tits. I bit one nipple, and pinched the other one—hard! I sucked hard enough to give her a hickey, I figured, and then clamped my teeth on that plum and pulled up hard, shaking her tit like a dog with a rope toy. Her breath was ragged. "YesYesYesYes," she said through gritted teeth, "HarderHarderHarder—bite it, twist it, oh yeahhhhhh!"

Then Stephie's orgasm hit like a ton of bricks! She gave out with more like yips and squeals, but her hips were thrashing and bouncing. Finally, she lifted Randy's face out of her muff and held it while Frank continued to pound until Frank, like his daughter, howled like a wolf! As I looked around the room, only Dad, Dory and Diane were still in action. Dad was pounding Dory from behind, Diane was on her back and Dory was eating her pussy.

"Jimmy, fuck my ass," Dory shouted, "just shove that meat stick on in there. YES!! God YES!!"

And Dory wolf-howled! Must be a family thing!

Dad wasn't far behind—with his low, guttural animal growl. I loved hearing that!!

"Squirt it on me!" Dory asked, "shoot it on my ass!"

Dad obliged, in heaping gobs!

It didn't look to me like Diane had gotten off. I went over as Dory was climbing up.

"Need any help lover?" I asked.

"God no!" Diane gasped, "Dory already got me off a bunch. I'm good—for now!" she grinned.

"Looks like time for a break," G piped up. "Everybody good?"

G and I took drink orders and went about bringing them out—along with a few towels and washcloths.

"Cum conscience check," G called out. "Dad? Mom? You good?"

"Good," both replied.

"Other dad, other mom?" she continued, meaning my folks, of course.

"Good here!" Mom and Dad sang out.

"Stephie, Randy?" I called.

"Cum conscience?" Randy asked.

"Yeah, like feeling guilty about what you just did right after you cum," Steph explained. "And yeah, some for me. Can't believe I just had sex with my sister in the same room as my parents."

"But you were OK with Frank fucking my ass?" Randy laughed. "I haven't cum yet, so I guess I'm OK, but I'm surprised no one has said anything about seeing me doing that!"

"Dude, I was cheering for you!" I exclaimed. "I mean, it's not like Di and I were surprised you liked it."

"I guess it was the first time I've seen Dad fuck a guy," G chimed in, "but what the hell, man, looked Perfectly Normal to me!"

"But Randy," Diane observed, "you need to cum, right?"

"Hell yes!" Dory agreed, "and since this is the first time you and Stephanie have joined us, your call—how may we be of service? If you haven't gathered by now, anything is possible, and bonus points if we've never tried it before!"

"Anything, huh?" Randy grinned and shook his head. "Well, fuck. This may never come my way again, so what I've been fantasizing about since Pam and Di rescued me is a "sister act." Like one of them fucks me with a strap on while I'm screwing the other one?"

Randy looked sheepishly at Stephanie.

Stephanie got an evil grin.

"Why, you naughty boy. You want to fuck my sister? Are you sure she'd want to fuck you, hmm?"

I could see where this was going! Steph was going to help him with his S&M kink! I'd have to ask her later if this had become part of their regular love making.

"I'm not sure he can do me right, Stephie, but if you'll tell him exactly what to do, I'll let him try."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw G go racing upstairs. Here comes the strap on, I figured!

Randy was getting hard.

"OK, lover boy, let's show her what you've got. And don't you embarrass me in front of my sister—you better do her good!" Stephanie growled.

"I want him to make me cum before he fucks me Steph," I said, matching her DOM persona.

Stephie put her husband on his back in the middle of the room—everyone else fell quiet and gathered around as G came back with the strap on and lube.

Steph grabbed Randy's balls and held them tightly.

"If you're slow to do anything Pammy wants, your balls are gonna ache—got that?" Steph said coarsely.

"I'll do my best, mistress," Randy whimpered.

OK—now I was pretty sure these were both familiar roles for them now. Maybe not with more than the two of them, but they'd been practicing!

"Tell him to nibble and suck on my pussy lips, Sissy," I said, lowering my cunt to his face.

"You heard her, lover boy," Steph said and gave his nuts a sharp squeeze.

"Mmm, good boy," I encouraged, and let him nibble and suck for a while. "Now tell him to rim me Sissy!"

"Lick her ass, lover boy!" Steph commanded, and Randy gave a small cry as she squeezed his balls again.

Mmmm—he wasn't just rimming, he was tongue fucking my butthole! Excellent! Not something that Di and I get into, but wowzer! I started bouncing on his face. I could feel myself getting flushed, and my cunt was sopping wet.

"Ok, Sissy, I want him to suck on my clitty now," I panted. "And has anybody got a butt plug? I need one up my ass while Randy sucks my clit!"

A nice, fat little butt plug magically appeared and someone—still don't know who—lubed it and popped it up my ass while Randy started sucking my clit and flipping it around with his tongue. Oooooooo, nice! I was riding the edge of another O—right on the very edge.

"Bite it! Bite her clit!" Stephie ordered. I stared daggers at her for a half-second before Randy's teeth sent me soaring. "Yippeee Yi Ki Yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy" I screamed. If G and her family were going to wolf howl, I was going back to my cowgirl call! Besides, I was in the right position for it!

Applause from the gallery! And good-natured laughter!

"How's his dick, Steph? Good and hard?" I asked.

"I think he liked your ass! It's hard as a rock!" she answered.

"Let's put it somewhere it'll do some good then!" I said, reaching behind to pop out the butt plug. "I kinda want it up the ass, Randy, but your call. Fuck my pussy if you'd like, or fuck my ass while Stephie is fucking yours!"

"I can have your ass?!?!" Randy said eagerly.

"Fuck my ass, lover boy," I said, whirling around and dropping down on all fours.

Steph wasn't quite strapped in yet, but Randy wasted no time! He was up my ass in 2 seconds flat, I think, and moaning with delight.

"You ready for this?" Steph's voice came from behind us.

She teased him, making him beg her to fuck his ass. Finally, I felt him change angles and freeze, making small gasping sounds as he took G's super-size dildo. Then we worked on the motions—after a few false moves where he popped out of me, we got the rhythm. But almost immediately, I felt (and heard) him cum!

"Fuck, Randy, did you pop already! You call that a fuck? Don't you dare pull it out. Keep pumping, get it hard again!" Steph commanded. I heard her spanking his ass.

Damned if he didn't keep going! His second wind went farther until I reached through my legs to finger fuck myself and pinch my clit. I came in an instant! And NOW, I was ready for a rest!

I tousled Randy's hair and high-fived my sister, who now sported a mile-wide shit-eating grin in addition to the dick swinging between her legs.

"Time for a shower, lover boy," I told Randy. "Think I'll grab one too." And we headed off to the facilities, both leaking a little cum out of our asses! Steph fell in with us and asked to share my shower.

"So," I began as I soaped Stephie's tits, "you and Randy been practicing some sub/dom play? Didn't sound like that was the first time you'd put him though some paces."

"Yeah, after all that about the blackmail came out, I thought 'What the fuck, I can do this for him' and so we trade. He'll paddle me and yank on my titties, even though he doesn't like hurting me. I'll do the same kind of stuff to him, but I'm in command in both scenarios."

"Glad to hear, hon. And by the way, you eat pussy like a pro! That was fab! Did you like it after you made yourself dive in?" I asked.

"Yeah. Loved laying my cheek in your bush while I worked up the nerve. Got cum conscience pretty bad afterward, but I liked it. Especially when I chomped your clit!"

"Christ! You and the teeth!" I groused.

"Pammy," Steph said, pulling me close, "love you to the moon and back!"

"Me too Sis, me too!"

Back downstairs, Mom, Dad, Diane and Randy were on the couch talking. G and her folks were having a 3-way across the room with Frank fucking G and Dory fucking him with a strapon!

I plopped down next to Mom. "The family that fucks together stays together!" I observed.

"Hi Daddy," Steph said as she leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. Her tits were hanging right in front of his face. "So, Pammy says this is "Perfectly Normal" now? For the two of us to have sex with each other while you and Mom watch?"

"I do believe," Dad mused, "that this is the first time I've seen those out since you started developing."

"So—you could give them at little pinch if you'd like, if that's Perfectly Normal too." Steph teased.

Dad looked over at Mom.

"Like this, I think she means," Mom said, cupping one of Steph's hooters in her palm, then sliding her fingers up to pinch her nipple and roll it in her fingers. She ended with a twisting pinch."

"Godyesyesyes!" Steph gasped. "Like that. Daddy? Know what I'd like?"

"I'm afraid to ask," Dad shook his head.

"I'd like to do this for you," she said. And with that, she climbed on the couch on her knees facing him, straddling his legs, and pulled his head into her chest. She lifted her tits and rubbed them in his surprised face and brought each swollen nipple in turn to his lips. He sucked each one lightly. Then she turned around, sat on his lap and brought his hands around to place them on her boobs and ground her butt in his lap.

"Pammy always had the hots for Mom. I'm beginning to see her point now that I know what fun girls are, but you were always my fantasy, Daddy. Didn't you ever want to feel me like this?"

Dad couldn't speak, but he didn't let go of her boobs.

Steph got up, turned around again, and kneeled between Dad's knees. She rubbed a swollen nipple up and down his cock, then wrapped both boobs around his boner and began giving him a boob job.

"Daddy," she looked up while holding his cock, "would you eat my pussy. Please? Like you do Mom's and Pammy's?" She sucked on the head of his dick while still looking up at him.

"I can bring it to you," she said and stood astraddle him on the couch with her freshly washed pubes brushing his nose and her shaved lips already swollen and parted.

"Oh, go on, ya ol' pussy licker," Mom encouraged, "you know you'll get into it once you get started."

Dad shook his head and rolled his eyes as though he was being really put upon, and dove in. He cupped Steph's ass cheeks in his hands and pulled her into his face. He worked on her for a few minutes and then suggested:

"How 'bout we get horizontal, honey, I think I can reach you better."

Steph laid down on the floor and Dad got down to business between her legs.

"See what I mean?" I whispered to Mom and pointed to Steph's plum-topped tits.

"One each?" Mom suggested.

Without another word, we each took a side and the old pussy licker had her close, I told Mom—"She likes this:"

I clamped my choppers onto her right tit, and Mom followed suit on the left and we pulled hard and shook 'em! I even growled like a dog! Wow! Steph went into orbit! No mere yips and whimpers this time—a high-pitched, sustained, full-volume almost musical note!

Steph lay panting and quivering. "Oh, Daddy. I can see why Mom picked you. That was---just---awsome!"

"Randy," Steph called, "that's it for my titties tonight. I'll take all you've got otherwise, but that's the 2nd time Pammy's tried to chew through them—they'll need a break."

"In fact," Steph continued, "I think I'm done for the night. Randy, you ready for bed?"

After we heard their footsteps overhead, Diane commented: "I thought that went awfully well! Got me wondering what I've missed with my sister!"

"Did anyone tell me Randy's bi?" Dad asked. "I wasn't going to say anything, but I was surprised at that. I gather you knew, Pam?"

"I knew he started liking what those two assholes were doing to him. What's that syndrome when the victim really starts to blend with the perps?"

"Stockholm Syndrome?" Diane offered. "I think maybe so. But it also seemed to blend with some repressed parts of his libido."

"Anyway, bully for him," Frank chimed in. "Someone must have told him I go both ways—he approached me about the blow job, and then asked me to take his ass. Didn't seem uptight about it at all!"

"This is another one for the record books, err, memory banks—don't anyone DARE write any of this down!" Mom laughed. But Dad and I are at the end of our day too. We're heading to bed—the sleeping kind!

"I guess we'll hit the road too," Dory announced.

"Want a 3rd for your bed, Pammy?" G asked.

I glanced at Diane, got a nod, and the three of us headed up to my room.

Turned out, we weren't quite done with our carryings on!

As we were walking up the stairs with Mom, I asked about Aunt Kathy.

"Not so good, honey. Mom's death and her sister's coming so close together really put her in a tailspin. She hardly writes anything in emails, and let's my calls go to voice mail. Andy's been keeping us up to date. He wants us to come up for Valentine's Day—I think we probably will."

I hoped Mom and Dad could bring Aunt Kathy back to her Perfectly Normal self. If anyone can, I'm betting on Mom. I'm even thinking of going along.

And so, gentle readers, I hope you've enjoyed my diversion. I may have another in me—we'll see.

I hope you're all following a Perfectly Normal life path!!

Val