Our Perfectly Normal Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy looked panicked. "Don't worry—she's really cute. Nicer tits than mine, too!"

"Not what I was worried about," Randy said, shrinking to cover himself as Diane descended the sairs.

"Show her your poor ass, babe," I told Randy.

I gave Diane a summary, and she gave Randy a hug, light kiss and a sympathetic smile.

"You two get dressed and come on up," Diane told us, "and let me guide the path for a while."

As we emerged from the den, Diane had Stephie up on a video call.

"Here they come, Steph," Diane said and summoned us into camera range. "Pam," Diane addressed me, "you might want to explain how Randy came to be with us this afternoon."

"I'm all ears," Steph said, and she looked as pissed as she sounded.

"Honey, I'm sorry. I went and stuck my nose in." I began.

"Stuck it in what, or should I say whose!" Steph said sharply.

"Just metaphorically, hon. I made Randy come up here and tell me why he's ignoring my sexy sister. And he did. And hon, there's room for you to be pissed at him, but this is going to be OK, I promise. A video conference isn't the place to tell it though. Can you come over to our place? Or we can come to you, but I think it would be better if you could come to be with us."

Randy and Steph lived in Fayetteville, not a terrible drive.

"Trust me," I urged, "this is the right thing to do.

"Diane?" Steph asked, looking for confirmation.

"Honey, yes. Absolutely. Please come," Diane encouraged.

"OK, then. I'll throw a few things in and get started."

A little later I got a text: "Did you say anything to him about us? Anything?"

"No, not a word. Glad you're coming." I replied.

She got in about 8 that evening, not looking much more cheerful than she had in the video conference. I brought her into the kitchen where Diane and Randy were seated. Diane rose to greet her with a hug. Randy stood, but Steph didn't move toward him.

"Well?" she demanded of me.

Diane spoke: "Randy, let's let these two have a little time, OK. Why don't you come down to the den with me."

Randy seemed relieved and followed.

"You're going to need a drink, sis," I said. "Merlot?" That was her favorite.

"Scotch, I think. Up." Came the reply.

I poured a double Glenlivet. She downed it in two gulps and I refilled. She began sipping. We sat in awkward silence for what seemed like forever before she spoke.

"So tell me what's up, Pam. I'm beginning to feel the scotch hit."

"Some of it's going to hurt, honey. And you're not going to want to do what I think we should at the first. But we're going to have an absolutely open and honest discussion, all of us, and you're going to love Randy in the end."

"So, did you and Diane fuck him too?" She asked, almost without emotion.

"No, babe. Not even close. But I did make him strip. It helped him get the truth out. I want you to strip too before we get started."

"The hell." Steph snorted and drained the rest of the scotch, shoving the glass at me for a 3rd refill. I set the bottle away.

"Enough, I think. Let's go on down."

Without saying anything else, I stripped off and guided her to the stairs.

Diane and Randy were nude too, like we'd already arranged. Steph was startled to see that, then began noticing the marks on Randy's chest.

"Turn around, hon," Diane urged.

"What the fuck!" Steph exclaimed when she saw the welts. "What happened?"

"Steph, honey, let's get you naked, OK?" Diane urged. "I know it seems really odd, but trust us, it helps get at the truth—at the things that are hard to say. If we're all in the buff, nothing to hide, right?"

Steph looked shell-shocked. But Diane's gentle manner, the surprise of Randy's beaten ass, and the fact that all of us were already starkers got through and she began peeling out of her clothes.

"Ok," she said as she slid her panties off, "what the hell is going on."

"It's been Steve and Jeanine," Randy began.

Steph just nodded to go on.

"I, uh, well, Jeanine has always been bawdy, you know, and uh, well—I got drunk one night at their place and she, uh, well—we had sex. I'm so sorry, Steph, I truly am. But what's been happening since then is even worse. The two of them had set me up and videoed us, Jeanine and me. Steve was supposed to be gone for the night but he was in the next room. They've been blackmailing me."

"Blackmailing you to do what, exactly!" Steph snorted.

"Well, that night, Steve made me suck his cock," Randy admitted, "And then Jeanine fucked my ass with a dildo. They call me their little slut bitch. They said if I didn't become their slave, they'd show you the videos."

Stephanie sank back in her chair, slack-jawed.

"And this happens every time you go down to Charlotte?" Stephanie asked.

"Almost every time. But even if I don't have to go to their house, I have to wear panties in the office, and keep a butt plug up my ass—Steve checks to make sure I'm "appropriately dressed."

"What do they make you do?" Steph was incredulous.

"I have to strip and wear a dog collar and leash when I get there. Some of the time I'm chained up, just waiting. Sometimes they make me try to do things I can't do, like balance on one foot while they push at me, and then I get punished if I fail. And I always fail, so then they'll hurt me."

"Like how? Like caning your ass, I guess, huh? But what are those marks on your chest?" Steph continued.

"Yeah. There's a whole collection of paddles and whips and canes. They use clamps on my dick, they hang weights from my balls, sometimes they kick my balls. These marks are from a soldering iron."

"So, sis, he was really digging himself in a hole, trying to hide that first affair from you. If you can forgive him for that, you guys have a chance, I think."

Steph had tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Randy. I wish you'd told me. Yes—I forgive you for the affair. I actually kind of have to." Steph sobbed.

Randy looked relieved. And puzzled, but he stayed quiet sensing Steph was working up to saying more.

"I've had an affair too, Randy, Oh God, I did too. And God help me, I want to do it again," she added, looking at me.

"I made love with Pammy and Diane," she confessed.

"I—I—" Randy stammered, "I didn't know you, uh, that you had a thing for, uh girls. That's OK, I mean, but, oh Stephie, do you really mean it! Are we OK! I want us to be OK. I miss what we had before—before—"

"Jeanine raped your ass?" Stephie completed the thought. "Did Steve fuck you too?"

"Oh, yeah. Every time. That's how it always ended up after they punished me—Steve would fuck my mouth while Jeanine fucked my ass, then Steve would fuck my ass for a while and shoot a load in my mouth. Or sometimes I'd have to eat Jeanine's pussy while Steve pounded my ass."

The way he said it, so matter-of-fact, made me intensely sad, and then boiling mad.

"Did they ever let YOU get off, baby?" Diane asked Randy.

"Sometimes they made me jack off, but it was only so they could make me eat my own cum," Randy explained.

"Tell her about what they wanted you to do next, Randy." I encouraged, "about Stephie."

"They wanted to trade you for my freedom. I guess they were getting bored with me. They said if I'd bring you down for a week of sex with them, I'd be released from my "contract" as their slave. I wouldn't do it. That's when Jeanine got out the soldering iron. She said my dick was next, and to think about her generous offer."

"Oh, baby," Steph went to him now, "I just can't imagine."

"The thing is, Steph, that I got used to all of it. I kind of liked being dominated. I liked sucking Steve's cock, I liked the little punishments I got—it really got me revved up. I didn't like the first time Jeanine fucked my ass, but I got used to that, and to Steve's dick too. After a while, I didn't have to pretend to like it any more. But I was terrified of having you see those videos. Odd how silly that seems now." Randy confessed.

"I never liked. . . "Randy paused and looked at Steph, "the, uh, things—I mean DOING the things to you that you, uh, kind of --"

"You mean twisting my nipples and whacking my ass?" Steph grinned.

"And biting you so hard," Randy agreed, still looking at her.

"It's OK—they know. Pammy knows especially well!" Steph grinned at me.

"She nearly bit my fucking nipples off!" I exclaimed, "And it's not like I've got anything to spare, dammit!"

"I haven't quite processed that yet," Randy said, "you've made it with your sister?!? Damn!"

"Prefectly Normal family activity!" I proclaimed. "Look no farther than those you're closest to for a little carnal recreation!"

"And by the way, Steph," I continued, "How's the naked truth feel now? OK?"

"Well shit!" Steph observed, "feels pretty normal now."

"I think," Diane began, pausing dramatically before continuing, "that you two have a lot to talk through. We'll figure out something to squelch those perverts later, but like Pammy said earlier, they've lost their weapon now, Randy. They can't hold "telling your wife on you" over your head any more. And I'm betting Steph can accommodate any kinks you'd like to hold onto, right Steph? Maybe bite his nipples from time to time?"

Steph grinned and chomped her front teeth together menacingly. "I think I'll let him heal first."

Diane and I went up to bed, leaving Sis and her chastened hubby on the hide-a-bed in the den. Later, we heard the springs squeaking!

Diane spooned me as we drifted off: "You did good, lover, you did good!" I drifted off and dreamed of hogtieing, whipping, castrating and assfucking some amorphous man-thing. Gosh, what could have put that in my mind!

The next morning Diane and I decided it was time for Stephie to hear "the rest of the story" about our Perfectly Normal family. We stripped off and went down to find her and Randy just stirring, and still naked.

"Good!" I said, "glad you aren't dressed yet. If you can stand some more naked truth, Diane and I have some to share with you."

"Uh-oh," Randy said.

"Get it out baby sister," Stephanie encouraged. "I know there's more to Mom and Dad, right?"

"And Frank and Dory and Aunt Kathy and Andy and Ginger and Diane and me," I agreed.

"So who's fucking whom?" Steph asked.

"Everybody has pretty well fucked everybody else, except Kathy and Andy have only made it with Mom and Dad," I explained.

"Wait—you and your Mom?" Randy asked.

"Yep, and Dad and me. And Mom and Dad with Diane, and Ginger with Mom and Dad, and Ginger with her mom and dad, and Mom and Dad with Ginger's mom and dad, and Diane and me with Ginger. See—a Perfectly Normal family. Except for you, Sis, cuz you've only made it with Di and me so far!"

"Holy shit," Randy exclaimed, "and I thought Mom was the wild one!"

"As far as I know, your mom has only made it with our mom, except for Granny D and Rex. And maybe Aunt Kathy, but I don't think so."

"What do you think Stephie? You OK with that kind of Perfectly Normal."

"I don't think I could do Mom and Dad. Maybe Frank and Dory. And probably you and Diane again." She turned to Randy, "What do you think, babe, could we do a foursome with Mom and Dad?" Stephie grinned, or would you rather trade with Frank and Dory?

"Oh, fuck, people! My mind's exploding!" Randy stood up.

"Well you must be thinking something," Stephie observed, "because you're getting hard again."

"I'm in a room full of gorgeous naked women talking about fucking," Randy complained, "Perfectly Normal reaction, don't you think!"

"Now you're catching on," I laughed, "Perfectly Fucking Normal!"

"I thought you two were, you know, pussy only kinds of people," Randy continued," but you've both fucked your Dad, Pam?"

"We're mainly lezzies," Diane explained, "and I'm really particular about the guys attached to any cocks I take in hand, but we're both bi. Every once in a while, we're just in the mood for some cock."

Randy looked at Stephie.

"NO!" She said. "We've got a lot of catching up to do before you go chasing off after my sister. Or her wife. Or my mother! Or my Dad, I guess, if you got so you like cock. But you're home-bound, buster."

"Wouldn't have it any other way, babe."

"Aw, ain't they sweet, sugar," I said, slipping my arm around Diane.

"They're making me horny," Diane said.

I squeezed her ass, told her I'd like to show her my etchings, and off we trotted to our bedroom!

After we emerged and got started on something brunchy, we heard the springs squeaking downstairs again. Diane smiled and winked at me. "Yep, you done good, baby!"

It was Christmas at Mom and Dad's a whole year later before we were together again. That first Christmas after the Big Truth with Steph, Rex had a stroke up in Evanston. Mom and Dad went up to help get his house set for living on the first floor, and we went to Diane's parents' house where things were strained. They were moving toward accepting me as a daughter-in-law, but very slowly. Steph and Randy went to see his mom in Indy and, from what I hear, Steph and Sandrine had some very intimate moments!

But when we all got together at Mom and Dad's it was a blast! Steph and Randy were genuinely happy and relaxed, I had finished the course work for my PhD, and Ginger was back in town! G and I (Ginger) cooked up something that would re-create that first wild evening of strip truth or dare, lord, how many years ago? Before Diane and I got married, so at least 4 years.

"We really haven't been doing strip games lately, G," I explained, "we just all strip off and share "naked truth" when there's something important or awkward or, like that."

"No stripping?" G complained, "Well, shit, that's no fun!"

"No dares, either, really," I continued, "and besides, you were a pro stripper—no fair!"

"No dares?! Fuck—I want some dares! That's where the fun starts! You'd never have even kissed your mom if it wasn't for a dare, admit it!"

"True, but what's left? We've both done our folks, each other's folks, each other, Diane. Is there anything left on the table?"

"We've got new blood, don't we?" G pointed out.

"Stephie and Randy, yeah. OK, so how do we work in some dares—they'll go for naked truth, we've done that before," I said.

"Just let me MC," G said. "I'll make it work."

That night, Frank, Dory and G came over and we all headed down to Mom and Dad's basement rec room. G took center stage.

"A few years ago, Stephie and Randy, everyone else here had the most extraordinary evening in the history of the world, and our "Perfectly Normal" group took off. You've probably heard bits and pieces of what happened that night, but tonight we're all going to catch up on each others' lives in an absolutely honest and Perfectly Normal way."

"Uh-oh." Steph laughed. "I know Perfectly Normal means something entirely different in this group than it does anywhere else!"

"You are a winner!" G crowed. "And the prize is—naked me!" And she whisked off her knit top and wrap around skirt to hoots and applause, including her parents!

"G! You've grown out your bush!" I exclaimed. "Yaay rah bush!"

"Inspired by your mom, lover!" G beamed.

"Wait till she sees yours!" Diane whispered to me.

"Now," G continued, "that first time, we were all kind of bashful and we went around taking off one piece of clothing at a time, kind of random. I understand from Pammy you've advanced past that and just come to the circle already naked and sit around telling truths to each other. Naked truths, right?" Heads nodded.

"But I like stripping! And I like the way dares can push the edges even past naked truth, so here's what we're gonna do. I've got this laptop running two randomized timers—kind of like musical chairs, right? So we're each going to get a number—I'll just pull 'em out of Pammy's ass here." She came over and reached down to retrieve a packet of numbers out of my pants.

"And we've got this bucket of ping pong balls—thank you Mr L--that have the same numbers on them. Stephanie will start us off by drawing a ball, and whoever has the matching number has to answer any question she asks."

"AND," she continued, "If a klaxon horn goes off while the person is answering, they have to strip naked, and then finish the answer, right?"

"AND, shh shh shh—we're not done yet—AND if chimes sound, the asker gets to give the answerer a dare. Sound OK?"

G passed out the numbers and started the timing program on the laptop.

Steph drew Dad's number. "Dad, I know you've fucked Pammy. Did you ever have the hots for me?"

"That's a lot like what Pam asked me last time," Dad grinned. "Did I notice your sexuality? Absolutely. Did I want to have sex with you—no! Neither one of you. At least not while you were still in the house."

DING DING DING—the chimes interrupted with a dare. G had plugged them into Dad's stereo, so they were plenty loud.

"Ooo—I get to dare you, right? OK, I dare you to kiss-------um-----Dory. And make it a good one!"

BRAPPP BRAPP—on his way to Dory, the Klaxon went off, drawing hoots and applause around the circle! Dad shook his head and peeled off, revealing a growing boner. Dory stood to receive his kiss and grabbed his cock for good measure. Things were starting very well!

Dad drew next—Randy. The Klaxon sounded before Dad could even get a question out. Randy rolled his eyes and looked imploringly at Steph for relief, but the circle began chanting Strip Strip Strip Strip—so he did! Two naked men, but Randy was more embarrassed than turned on, and his cock hung limply.

"So Randy," Dad asked, "What part of my daughter's body do you like the most?"

"Which daughter?" Randy shot back, drawing applause.

"I love every square inch of Stephie's body, but it's the whole damned thing I love—can't single out any special pieces." Randy offered.

Awwwwww—went up the group response.

Randy drew G and the Klaxon sounded again. I was beginning to see a pattern to the Klaxon. But G was already naked, so Randy just asked: "When was the last time you had sex, and if it was someone here, who?"

"I had sex last night," she smiled, "with Mom and Dad!"

Ooooooooo faces turned to Frank and Dory. Randy looked startled!

Before Randy could hand over the bucket to G, the chimes sounded.

"Oh goody!" G squeeled, "Dare me, Dare me!"

"OK, I dare you to kiss, ahhhhh, Stephie!" Stephie's eyes opened wide, but she stood to receive G.

G put herself into it, locking onto Stephie's lips and running her hands down her back to grip her ass. There was abundant tongue action, and Stephie was reciprocating!

When G let go, Stephie's face was flushed and she grinned as she fanned herself.

G no sooner drew Steph's number but the Klaxon sounded. She rose shyly, bit her lip and slowly took everything off. The room was silent until she pulled her bra up and those marvelous jugs dropped out of their cups. Then there was applause! I glanced at Dad—his eyes were nearly out of his head. Steph sat down and leaned into Randy, grinning a little now.

G asked: "Steph, who in this circle besides Randy would you most like to make it with tonight!"

Steph turned a bright red, took a deep breath and in a near whisper said: "Pammy, I think?"

The Chimes sounded! "Well then go kiss your sister!" G commanded.

I stood to receive her, "Your call," I whispered as we hugged, "a peck or a hot deep one."

She went for the hot deep one, to my very great and increasingly wet pleasure. Mom and Dad both looked on in disbelief. When she let go, those puffy plums were on full arousal!

A DJ sounding person boomed over the stereo:

"Attention, attention please! This is your mass strip announcement! At this point, every nude participant is to proceed to the nearest clothed person and remove their clothes. This is to continue until all players are as naked as the day they were born." (And in a monotone—"The Klaxon will now be disabled!")