Our Place in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I recall, I believe I asked you a similar question, on this amazing day you asked me to share my life with you forever. To quote a smart woman that I love, does the why really matter? You have been the woman of my dreams for a long time, yes... and now you will be forever... that's all that matters. All I have to do now is find a way to make you happy..."

"You already dooo, you insecure loon! Careful, I'm going to put my dress back in place, now... and I need to cuddle my wife."

"All right... come here." Vicky had left room for Trisha to re-dress, she opened her arms and she patiently waited.

They spent the brief remainder of the drive in each other's arms, quietly expressing their happiness, eternal love and hope for the future. Vicky was caressing Trisha's long and wavy scarlet locks.

"I love your hair like this, honey."

"Thank you, baby. Tonight, it's only extensions for our big day... but don't worry: I will grow mine as long as is allowed at my zero-g posting."

"I never thought about that... you're going to be working in zero-g again?"

"Well... yea, baby... you don't want my boobies to start sagging before the end of our two years, do you?" Trisha moved Vicky's hands down on her bust. Vicky eagerly resumed her caressing on her mounds, as wordlessly requested.

"Nooo..." Vicky's caressing was getting more sensual, both their breathing were getting deeper, their eyes were sparkling in lust again; Trisha was about to announce renewed consummation with a kiss... and then the limousine began parking in front of their hotel.

Trisha giggled. "Perfect timing!"

---

"Who carries who?" Both were standing in front of their modest threshold, a living proof that there is always one unplanned critical step in every project management process.

"Allow me..."

"Are you sure, Vicky? I'm heavier..."

"But I'm not freshly returned to standard gravity."

"You win, my lovable groom!" Trisha opened her arms and waited to be carried, her smile burning bright as always.

Vicky sighed in regret that ISA colonist waypoints do not have honeymoon suites. "Here we are, my darling wife... and this is only a start... I will also carry over the threshold of our home on Aeneas, promise."

"I am always amazed that a person so tough is such a big softy in our intimacy. Vicky, will you please undress me? And then let me enjoy the rare pleasure of undressing you?"

"Of course, my love." And both proceeded with tender care. Every garment was carefully folded, any exposed bit of flesh was abundantly kissed. Soon, both were gazing at their naked partner.

"Well, Vicky... this is what we will get to wake up to every morning from now on... any chance you will get fed up with my big boobs?"

"Or you with my dangling schlong?"

Both smiled from ear to ear and chuckled together. "Naaaa!" And both threw themselves into a kiss that became a loving collision. They moaned in happiness while tongue-dueling and slowly drifting towards the bed.

Trisha ended the kiss first, with an agenda to push forward. Her lips moved down to Vicky's nipples and playfully remained there, almost as if expecting a milky treat. Trisha could guess the chip on her beloved's shoulder and she whispered lovingly. "Vicky, I love your breasts... they are so pert, and yet so soft to caress... I will never neglect them, baby..."

"I know, Trish... you, of all people, have always seen something in me other than my naked paint or my big fat dick..."

"True... but that doesn't mean I didn't notice or drooled about those, hi, hi! And... speaking of which..." Trisha stopped her loving ministrations to quickly search in her luggage; she produced a flask and a measuring tape. "Vicky, darling, will you please lie down and let me carry out a small prenuptial project?"

Vicky guffawed. "For real? You want to measure my cock?"

"Your ERECT cock, to be precise, my dear! After all, if I want to brag to neighbors about my wife's dick or present a proper defense in front of the sheriff, should we be ever charged for disturbing the peace, I will need facts and figures...no?"

"You are unbelievable..."

"You and me both, baby..." Trisha's lips then moved down to kiss Vicky's glans and wetly slurp all along her shaft. So enthralling were her oral caresses that Vicky could not remain lying down: she sat up to watch her wife's erotic work.

The combined effect of the warm lip contact, the erotic appeal of Trisha's fellatio and the lust in their eye contact resulted in an almost fearsome erection. When Trisha raised her head to gobble her glans, she was almost at eye level with Vicky. Trisha now knew that she did not jest when she talked about self-sucking... she kept that thought in mind for a later frolic. Now, her main priority was to go down on Vicky as deep as she could.

Trisha gave it a good go, breathing deeply and relaxing her throat before attempting to swallow Vicky's pole whole. She quelled her gag and Vicky, amazed, felt her glans slither past her palate... but not far; when it started to stretch Trisha's esophagus, it was halted under a deluge of drool that swamped her exposed shaft and her balls.

Vicky could not stand to see her strain so much. "Don't push it, Trish! This feels amazing already! And it doesn't look fun for you!"

Trisha slowly released her anaconda to reply. "I know, honey... I've practiced, you know? This is as far as I can go and still feel good about it... and there's still room left for me to pump your shaft two-handed!" She was in fact gently pumping her hardness right now, and blushing. "Of course, if one night you feel frisky and you want to invade my mouth, it's yours to stretch, baby... but for now..." she kissed her glans and produced the measuring tape.

"It's official, Vicky: YOU are currently sporting a 33,02 cm length by a 19,05 cm girth of pure, uniform, hardness. Wow... kudos for your bio-designer, babe! And there's no priapism or defects on that marvel!"

Vicky was a little embarrassed. "I'm... glad you like it!"

"Like it? I CRAVE it, baby! And, to that end, I want to give it a proper home..."

"Trish, what are you talking about? I..."

"Always make love to me with all the care in the world... which is Earth-shattering for me. But tonight, baby, I want you to be able to plow my insides with all your fury and without a second thought. Vicky, I want your cock in my ass tonight..."

The mixture of excitement and fear in Vicky's eyes spoke volumes. "Are... you sure, Trish?"

Trisha's only immediate response was to pick up her flask and dowse her whoppers in a shiny oil, which made her mounds appear even more enormous, if such a thing was possible. "Do I look like a shrinking violet in doubt, baby? Let's get ourselves slick... oh! And, by the way, this is edible and very tasty."

"You... are beyond belief..." Vicky hugged her oily wife and reveled in her frictionless warmth; she hugged, she kissed, she twirled herself inside Trisha's slick cleavage, laughing like a little girl sliding in a water park. And, when her eyes were burning with desire, she gently pushed Trisha down on the bed to bathe her monster cock inside this slick sinkhole. Both newlyweds were now moaning in delight.

But Trisha wanted Vicky's orgasm in her colon. "Babe... I think your flesh golem is ready. How do want me for our first anal? On my back or on all fours?"

Vicky was obviously torn. "I wish I could see you... can we first try on your back?"

Trisha kissed her wife, a peck on the lips. "Baby, I will try anything with you... now go claim my ass! And enjoy it!"

Vicky inspected, for the first time, Trisha's anus. In her mind, she knew that it was not virgin - not by a long shot - but her eyes and heart told her it would still be a minuscule and painful fit. "Are you... really sure, Trish?"

"YESSS, Vicky! Put some more oil if you want and then start drilling!" Trisha had a reassuring smile, eyes sparkling with want and stretched stunning legs that called her wife to action.

Vicky stayed standing on the side of the bed and, focused on her moment, grabbed her mammoth dick with both hands, as if this would give her better control, and aimed her bulbous glans at her minuscule sphincter. She pressed; it stretched; both yelled at once; and Vicky's glans was inside Trisha. The pressure was incredible, but not unbearable; the heat was nuclear, but not to the point of meltdown; and Vicky realized, in stupor, that her shaft was making her way inside Trisha's rectum.

And Trisha was beside herself. "AAAHHH YESSS! I've waited so LOOONGGG! SSSO GGGOODDD! Come on, baby! Keep going in! I know what my ass can take! STUFFF MEEE!" And realizing her hands were idle, she started kneading her own knockers.

Vicky was flabbergasted; it was slow, but her penetration had a constant progress, and all of it without any grimace of pain from her loving wife. Vicky was almost disappointed. "Trish... we had promised... no procedures..."

And Trisha, expecting this, had a smile full of pride and joy. "And... this is ALL... Tomlinson colon... for you: I trained, baby... I desired this for you... I wanted my ass to be fuckable at your beck and call... that's my surprise for tonight... I hope you like it! I love you so much, Vicky!"

Vicky gasped in awe and wonder. "Like it? You're about to find out how much I love it!" Excited, she actually increased the force of her push. Trisha screamed in bliss and felt Vicky's balls press themselves on her derriere. Vicky paused, all inside her wife, to make extra sure that she was comfortable.

Trisha looked straight at her; nothing but glee. And then Vicky felt moisture on her chest: Trisha was milking her breasts and they were squirting thin streams. "Well... what are you waiting for, honey? Fuck my ass!!!"

Vicky dove on her. Their lips were locked, their breasts were crushed and Vicky pulled and slammed her battering ram through a perpetual fortress door. Trisha was wild and Vicky was care-free... she plowed her colon with her full might, from top to bottom... just as Trisha wished. Vicky felt moisture on her cheeks, between their chests and all along her shaft; and such heat, she thought for a second that Trisha's asshole was a volcano chimney, full of lava.

She kissed, and she pumped, and she kissed and she pumped some more, and even harder. It was love without restraint, she was the wild stud and Trisha was the rodeo rider trying to hold on for eight seconds.

Trisha's hands were now running all over Vicky's back and her throat was dry and hoarse from all the moaning inside their kiss. And yet, a new screaming episode from Trisha heralded an unforeseen gush: her pussy was suddenly squirting all over Vicky's loins. Vicky was stunned by this and lost all self-control; she climaxed without warning, with massive eruptions of her own.

Vicky wound not dare remove her spent cock from its new home. She stayed on top of Trisha and waited for it to be expelled. Both were moved to tears.

Trisha spoke first, still panting. "Mrs. Tomlinson... you... have opened me... the gates... of Heaven."

"And I... Mrs. Tomlinson... will worship you... forever."

"Worship... while appreciated... is for Sundays... and leaving for work... what I want... NOW... if for you to go crazy! DP me... Vicky... you have more prowess than any pair of those kids I've boinked... no need to kill them in jealousy!" Trisha's smile was devilish - she was obviously serious.

"Babe... that's a lead I can't follow... for one thing... I'm spent... for another... I have nothing to double you with!" Vicky's penis was expelled from Trisha's rectum, on cue to make her point.

This only freed Trisha to pursue her lewd plan. She moved on top of Vicky, completely dominating her with her hungry stare, and began massaging her resting monster with her slick mounds. "First, let's get your cock's battery recharged. Next, while you return this in my ass, will you want to use Mjolnir in my pussy... or maybe you would rather fist me?"

Vicky was completely overwhelmed. "Why? Why all this?"

"Because we can. We have sexual bodies... in my case, one that's had a lot of sexual attention. Babe... I want to have fun with you, of course, but I also want to seed something for ourselves: an idea of no limit, of always sharing, of no fear... Vicky I will love you forever and I will WANT you, forever... no matter how long that might be. Now, what will it be?"

"I... huh... fist you? Is that OK?"

"Of course it's OK... it's so OK that your King Kong dick approves!" Vicky, now almost afraid of herself, indeed felt rigor between her legs. And back was Trisha's blindingly bright smile.

For a finishing touch, Trisha added some lip action to her melon massage. And when Vicky's cock was back at full strength, she poured some more oil and suggested "...maybe spooning, like in the limo..."

No sooner said than done. Both were spooning, lying sideways on the bed. And Vicky felt that her second penetration was almost effortless. "Gosh... Trish... your ass feels so good around my cock... you were right, it's going to be my feel-good place forever..."

"I'm so very glad to hear that, baby!"

Vicky had began long, languid strokes inside Trisha's backdoor love canal. Trisha took one of Vicky's hands and guided it to her clit. "You can do this, baby... set your cock on autopilot and start getting me wet again... then, just go one finger at a time... just relax... you should be able to go wrist-deep in me with no trouble... houuu!"

Vicky was excited like a sorcerer's apprentice must be when casting her first spells. That she was succeeding only added icing on the cake. In mere moments, Trisha was berserk with bliss, Vicky's cock was a giant metronome inside Trisha's asshole and she was working on slithering in her fourth finger in her drenched pussy - it had squirted once already - while nibbling her clit with her thumb.

"OhmyGod! OhmyGodVicky! You! Are! A! Godess!!! I love you! I love this! Keep going! YEEEAAAARGHHH!"

Vicky had stopped breathing; she did it. She was feeling the bulges of her hand and her cock rub each other; inside Trisha. Trisha was crushing Vicky's free hand on her breasts and climaxing ad nauseam; she would not change a thing. Vicky, a bit confused, was now working on synchronizing her dual penetration; without any guidance from Trisha that was now wailing like a banshee.

Vicky got into her groove and kept at it for a short while. The impact of her loving was just too much on Trisha, who begged for mercy with a quivering, broken voice. The problem was, Vicky was still potent and quite horny.

"What about me, Trish? Huh? You got me all worked up! Tell me, Trish, tell me where do you want it? WHERE?"

Trisha could only make sense of her request after hearing a slapping noise. By sheer force of will, she slumped down from the bed, kneeled to face Vicky's cock and opened her mouth; she then, thankfully, caught her breath while waiting for her final offering.

Whatever Trisha wanted to seed in Vicky, it was blossoming rapidly. "Oh yea? You want my cum in your mouth? Or maybe I just paint all over your face, huh? HUH? What do you say?"

"Don't slap... use me... my mouth... love you."

"Ohhh! You want me to fuck your mouth now, huh? Two ravaged holes aren't enough for my wife anymore! Madam wants all three fucked! Careful for what you wish for, darling!!!" Vicky, as requested, then grabbed Trisha's cheeks and guided her totem pole inside her awaiting throat.

Luckily for Trisha, Vicky was near her own orgasm, because she indeed fucked her mouth, pushing savagely inside her throat and beyond. A first expansion of Trisha's esophagus no doubt occurred and, when Vicky came, Trisha was spilling drool and cum all around her mouth - still full of cock - and through both her nostrils. While Vicky was panting, Trisha was choking.

"Trish... are you feeling OK?"

"Hell yea, babe (cough)... that was (cough)... WILD!!!"

Vicky wanted to kiss her wife right then and there but Trisha wanted to clear her face. "Oh no you don't Trish! We share! We promised!" And Vicky covered Trisha's face with big slurping smooches - she actually cleaned her face.

They recovered their senses together, lying down and looking lovingly at each other.

"Vickyyy?"

"Yes, Trish..."

"Thank you... whatever fantasy I had about my wedding night... it now feels like a puny asteroid compared to the black hole of our reality. You asked how I feel? I feel loved, I feel... explored... cared for... claimed. I am so happy for all this."

"Darling... I'm just the pupil following your lead... all this loving, all this sharing... it wasn't in me before I met you; and wedded bliss was not even an idea! And now, I know that I will love you forever; gladly."

Trish turned her head towards the room's clock. "Do you want to eat or rest before roll-call? It's close to fasting time."

"No." Vicky said it with finality and with an obvious ulterior motive.

"But..."

"Trish... if memory serves and if your explanations were accurate, we are about to be hypercalorically stuffed and then hibernate for 132 days; and I should worry about eating or resting?" Both were now smiling tauntingly.

"Point taken, darling. So, WHAT do YOU have in mind?"

"Well..." Vicky was blushing now; she was obviously embarrassed about her upcoming request.

"Out with it, sweetie! You have something on your lewd mind!" Trisha was all smiles.

"Trisha... fisting you... was... enthralling; I'm shivering just thinking about it... and... I want it... to be your turn... fist me, Trish, please." Trisha was stunned. "Please?"

"Vicky... you want me to fist you... in the ass?"

"Yep..."

"In your VIRGIN ass?"

"Forget it, then, I..."

"No no! Babe, I will hold ourselves true to our word, but you're offering me your anal cherry... which I'm thrilled about! It's just that... my fist... instead of a finger or two... it could be painful, honey."

Vicky was worried, but not for herself. "Did I hurt you then, babe... when I..."

"No, nonono... but I've been fucked over and over since almost the second I was of age, plus I trained with Mjolnir when I was alone. You, however, will go from zero to infinity... is that understood?"

Vicky visibly relaxed. "Then, it will be just like all I've experienced since you walked at my bar... I know you will make it good, Trish... take me... claim me."

Trisha was getting ready, coating her hand with copious amounts of oil and speaking to herself. "How can you love me so much?"

Vicky had heard. "Looking at you is all it takes." She spread her legs on the bed. "Is that OK?"

Trisha had just kissed the little ring of muscle on Vicky's anus. "Yesss..." and Trisha snickered her first probing finger inside Vicky's love canal.

Vicky immediately felt a powerful jolt, almost a tangible pressure, from inside her scrotum. "HOOOHOUUUWOW!"

Trisha used the tender, teaching voice she discovered on the hyperplane. "Do you like having your prostate massaged? It's going to be a lot more intense in a short while."

"OH my God yesss! It feels amazing! And... and... I don't believe it!" Indeed, Vicky was laughing out loud in disbelief: her penis was getting hard again, slowly, but inexorably. "What do I do about this?"

Trisha was ushering in a second finger and her eyes gleamed. "Do I have a say?"

"Of couUURSE, honeYYY!!!" Three fingers in now; but Trisha could feel it would be much harder, from now on.

"Vicky, will you please suck your cock?"

"HuuUUUHHH!?!" The fourth finger was being bitterly resisted by Vicky's sphincter. She winced in concern but hid it from her beloved.

"Vicky... every time you told me, in jest or not, that you were self-sucking, it... caused me a tingle... it even got me wet at times! I know it's king of pervy of me... but... huh... I would love to see you suck your cock, Vicky..."

1...345678