All Comments on 'Our Saturday'

by carriesache

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Editing is worth while

Why you need an editor, or to at least, set the story aside for a week or two and then go over it again. The image this projects is at once funny and then not.

I pulled her pajama top over her head, her perfect breast and nipples now exposed and right in front of me.

This tells me Carrie has a single breast with multiple nipples. I don't think that is what you intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great romance chapter but too short

The latest chapter in this ongoing saga is once again superior story telling. Because this is a continuation from previous chapters, there is little introduction to the characters here, as it is not needed. Instead, the plot moves on with the love scene, which, unfortunately is much too short.

carriesachecarriesacheover 3 years agoAuthor
Inspirations

I appreciate the feedback and understand the writings themselves are far from perfect. This particular story is completely true. All of my stories are inspired by one woman. She is the love of my life and the most beautiful and passionate woman the world has ever known. Her very being inspires these stories. I've never written anything in my life (I know it shows sometimes) but she touches me at a level that is impossible to put into words. Some of the stories are true. Some are playful fantasies, both hers and mine, and some are partially true. I'm glad readers feel the romance and the passion in them because that's exactly how I feel about her. She is my person, my soulmate and my inspiration. She is my Carrie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercarriesache@carriesache
Writing stories for the love of my life but no story or no words could actually say how sexy she is to me! She is amazing!