Our Secret Ch. 03: The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,325 Followers

April smiled, "Yes, she is, by a lot. Please don't tell her."

It was happening, again. My hand, out there, pinky curled, the girl, the girl whose vagina I just got through masturbating to, hooking it with hers.

"Our secret."

I went back inside, resisted the urge to masturbate watching April clean the pool, stayed dressed, and got to work.

So many, many questions. Does Mom know Kyle and I watched April and her brother? Does she know that the girl and her brother fuck? She must, who else would buy that telescope? That is, if she, not Dad bought it. Does Dad know? How did those panties, that I, without conscious thought had pressed against my face, smelling, and now tasting another woman for the first time, get into this house, and are they April's?

There was no time for introspection. I had work to do.

Looking over the order from Dad and comparing it to the estimate, I better understood my mother's difficulties and my ease. The stuff on the list. To my mother, they are abstract numbers and descriptions. For me, I pictured every item, having had them in my hand and I could quickly understand what had changed. As such, I checked the list with time to spare. Time spent further unraveling the sex mysteries of my mother.

April seemed to take a while to put the tools in the pool house, adjusting her shorts as she walked out. I said goodbye to her, our handshake and eye contact lasting longer. Yeah, she would, but would I? Yeah, I think I would.

The pool house was just a small shed for the hoses, tools, and chemicals. I went in and stood there, scanning, not knowing what I was looking for or why.

There, a flash of color, pink, behind the bottle of cleaner.

A wet, pink thong and a note, and another thong, blue.

"Amanda, thank you, they were so tasty. Here's mine from this morning. Tonight? April."

I couldn't resist and pressed the damp pink fabric to my face. Not very tart, fresh, musky. April's cum. The same taste as the ones in Mom's room. I slid my hand inside my shorts and masturbated smelling a teenage, eighteen, but still a teenager's pussy. Then I went one step further. I took the blue thong, my mother's thong, and pressed the gusset to my mouth, tasting my mother. Mom tasted like me, but a little stronger. My fingers worked my soaked vagina and needy clit, and I orgasmed sucking my mother's cum. What the fuck was wrong with me, and will I be out here later, looking for today's gift from my mother? I already knew the answer to that question.

Amanda was gone much longer than I suspected. She arrived home with yummy-smelling bags. A takeout from one of our favorite restaurants. Mom mixed margaritas and we ate on the deck.

After Amanda put the last plate in the dishwasher, she turned and put her hands on my shoulders, "Nude pool and margarita slushy time."

We stripped right there in the kitchen, giggling like two co-conspirators and I couldn't help but remember how many times I've done that in the early morning with my father. But this was innocent, right?

We adjourned to the lounges by the pool. We talked about my time with Kyle, which did not include our carnal adventures. Mom talked about how she gets lonely working at home. I talked about the guys farting. World-shaking stuff while we drank strong cocktails.

Standing in the pool, holding our drinks in plastic cups. A half-moon gave us light and a warm breeze ruffled the trees. I could hear the flutter of the occasional bat. The breeze kept the mosquitos at bay. I'd had three of these and I was feeling it. Mom was looking a bit looped too.

"So, why don't you have a boyfriend?" Mom asked after a slurp of her third solo cup of slushy margarita.

"We live in a small town, and I work long hours with men."

Mom moved closer and lowered her voice—as if anybody could hear us. "Don't want to test drive the help?"

"Number one on my list of stupid things to do."

Mom leaned into me, her breast against my arm, "How long is that list?"

"Not that long. A couple of items got taken off."

My mother moved until we were face-to-face. I could feel the mound of her vagina pressing against my furry pussy. Our nipples brushed and hardened as she talked, "What kind of items?"

My hands were on her shoulders. I was getting 'that feeling', but I fought it. Warning myself, don't read into things, besides, we were seriously buzzed from frozen margaritas and that's dangerous territory.

I gently pressed Mom away, letting my hand trail off her shoulder, "items that shall remain my secret."

As my hand ran down her arm, her hand caught mine, "Secrets are fun. I have a few from college and some more recently. If we have one more drink, they may not remain secrets."

"Best we call it a night then," I replied, "If you tell all, I may be compelled to share." I ascended the stairs, pausing to let the water run off my skinny body.

We dried ourselves in silence under a quarter-moon, taking the towels and dropping them in the laundry off the kitchen.

Mom stood in the kitchen as I came out of the laundry. I got 'that feeling' again and fought it. 'That feeling' is a very unreliable indicator. But I moved in, and we hugged. It felt good. I've hugged naked men; naked women are different.

Mom's mouth next to my ear, "I'm really enjoying our time together."

Her hard nipples rubbed mine. I knew I could smell my excitement, and I was sure I could smell my mother's.

"I never thought office work would be so pleasurable," I replied, my hands falling lower on my mother's back, my finger touching the top of her butt.

Mom moved her head back, angled it a little. "Well, we need to get to bed. Tomorrow's a workday."

Mom's lips touched mine and stayed, her mouth closed. It was right on the edge. I knew that if I opened my mouth, my life was going to change. But we'd had too much to drink. I pulled back, breaking the moment, regretted it instantly, but knew it was for the best.

I knew my face was flushed and mom's face and upper chest were flushed. Yeah, we were right there. Wow, my mother, of all people.

"G'night, Mom."

"Night Jenn," Mom said as she patted my little round ass, "don't wear yourself out."

I blushed as I turned to go up the stairs, knowing my mother was watching my ass as I did.

I got my tablet set up on the network. The feed from the telescope. April's room was dark. I lay naked and wet, toying with my pussy as I waited.

April came in, stripped, and went into her bathroom, coming out ten minutes with a towel around her head, till deliciously naked. Her breasts were large and jutted out from her body in defiant sexuality.

She pulled her sheet and blanket down, got out her toys and a towel. Her curtain was pulled back and I could see the black screen of the TV. April was texting on her phone as she lay in her bed. I watched her small hand move over her trimmed blond pubic hair, the sheen of her excitement on her fingers. I slipped a finger in my soaked slit. I'd tasted her, well, from her panties.

I don't know where her brother was, that he'd be video sexting his sister, but it worked for me. I switched from fingers to dildo, slowly sliding it in, eyes closed, remembering my brother and father.

Lost in the virtual fucking from my family men for a few moments. I felt an orgasm coming and opened my eyes. I froze, stopped fucking myself. The dildo plooped out of my drenched vagina, now gaping open, just like my mouth.

In April's room, the TV was on. April had a nipple in her mouth and was sliding a big rubber cock in and out of that cute teen pussy.

While on that big screen, my mother rubbed her vagina with her Hitachi.

I don't know why I was so shocked, but I was. I mean, they exchanged wet panties, what did I think they were doing? Oh, and they were doing it too.

I lay there watching my mother masturbate with a teenage girl. The whole scene was so lurid, so vivid. I hated that there was no sound because I could see both their mouths moving and I knew what they were saying was deliciously dirty.

Mom had both hands on that Hitachi, her nipples hard. I could see the sea of wetness pour from her pussy as she came, over and over, while April worked her young vagina with that rabbit.

April doesn't cum in flood, like Mom and I, but she shakes, quivers, and her eyes roll back into her head. As the flood of my orgasm flowed over my hand, I imagined myself between her young legs, my face pressed against her young sex.

Then, I'm watching Mom and that Hitachi. I came harder, knowing that I wanted to be in that room, just a few yards away, moving that toy from her soaked pussy and replacing it with my mouth.

For a half hour, I watched and came as my mother and her pool girl played, finally cresting one last time and laying exhausted on their beds. They talked a bit and then the screen and April's light went out. I set an alarm and rolled over to sleep.

Two hours later, I was in the pool house. Behind the same can, a thong, my mother's, soaking wet, with a note.

"That was a good one. I loved your pink panties. Here's the ones I wore to warm up for last night. I know you want to make this happen, but you have to understand my position. I need to keep my physical lust inside my house."

I didn't hesitate. I pressed my face into the gusset and licked, tasting and loving the taste of my mother's vagina.

I stood in that dark pool house, naked and fingering my pussy, while I savored the essence of my mom. I had no guilt at all. I was ready, willing, and wet.

I came three times, used Mom's thong to clean up. I wondered if April would notice. I tingled at the vision of the teen girl sucking our cum from this thong while she masturbated. What the fuck had happened to me?

My third day as an office slave began in a very interesting way.

I had a plan. I set an alarm and faked sleep as I waited for my mother to come and wake me. The last two days had been an unintentional show, but today it was very intentional, my naked body uncovered, on my towel, with my toys, legs open, my dildo lying almost in my pussy, eyes closed, waiting.

I heard the door open. Amanda said nothing. Nothing happened for a few seconds, then I felt the bed move slightly as she leaned against it.

Her fingers lightly on my shoulder, but not gripping and shaking, trailing, sensing my skin, testing my consciousness, now moving down my chest, barely touching, to my little breast. I could hear her breathing, deeply. Her fingers seemed to tremble as they circled my rigid nipple. I fought to keep my breathing deep and regular, I'm asleep, I'm asleep. I'm not waking up when my mother's fingers touch my nipples and move further down over my flat belly, headed for the fluff between my open legs. I knew I was wet and open. I had been since I woke up and decided to test Amanda.

Her fingers slowed and applied a little more pressure as they entered my pubic hair. A woman was touching me sexually. My mother.

One finger moved down the middle of my vagina, my pussy. My wet and open pussy. Mom's finger fell into my opening, toying with the wet lips, sliding in a little. She was panting. I could hear it. Her finger left and I heard her sucking on it. Oh, fuck I wanted to cum.

She stepped back a little. That hand that fingered my pussy now shakes me gently. "Hey kid, rise and shine." She said. She turned and left, closing the door behind her.

It took me thirty seconds of fingering my pussy to cum in a gasping gusher.

I lay in my bed, trying to figure out what to do. I had to act normal, well as normal as you get working nude with your mother while sublimating a mutual desire.

***

Breakfast with your mother, nude, naked. I watched her move, seeing every inch of her body, remembering watching her masturbate for April, feeling her fingers on my pussy, catching her looking at me.

This dance. This dance of denial, or caution? I wasn't sure what to think. My mother touched my wet, open pussy, fingered me, well, a little. If I went to her, sober today, and kissed her, mouth open, what would happen? I wasn't sure, and the risk was too great, so I was a voyeur.

When you're a guy and turned on, it shows. Women get turned on and nobody notices unless you're naked. Your pussy blooms from a tight line into a wet open flower, fragrant with your desire. Just like my mother's when she bent over to get the pan out from under the sink. The lips of her pussy were a darker shade, big, but not ugly. I marveled that even my mother's pussy looked like mine. My pussy, at that moment, looked just like mom's, wet open, fat and needy. I kept my legs closed.

The morning conversation was not strained or weird. No mention was made of our goodnight kiss or extended body contact in the pool. All business. I figured Mom was fighting her feelings and fearing the danger. I enjoyed watching my excited mom and kept it clean.

Nude all day. My vagina calmed down, as did my mother's.

The day passed quickly with no overt body contact or innuendo, as I said, all business, well, except during the lunchtime swim.

It was hot, really hot, and no breeze. We swam and ended up facing each other neck deep. Mom moved closer and I enjoyed the feeling as her body touched mine, my hands moving around her waist, pulling her in. Mom's hands were at my waist, just above my ass. Our faces inches away.

"I'm enjoying our time, just to two of us." Mom said.

I felt a tingle in my pussy. "It's like we're different now, closer."

I could feel Mom's warm breath on my face as she spoke. "Very different. Do you like this?"

"Yes," I said, in barely a whisper, pressing my furry pussy against my mother's shaved sex, inadvertently sending a signal.

Mom's hands slid down over my ass, and I did the same with hers. We were over a line. We were both breathing deeply, and I was shaking.

"Do you want more?" Mom asked, caressing my ass.

Her words hung in the air as I tried to think. Do I? Do I want to make love to my mother? Mom bit her lip. Her hands moved back up to my waist. I angled my head and moved in until my lips brushed hers.

"Yes. Yes, I do."

Mom paused. "So do I, baby. But let's wait and think about this. We can't go back; we need to be sure. Let's take a breath, go back to work. After work we talk, be honest, and see."

I slipped my tongue out, brushing her lips. Mom sighed. "You're not following the rules and you're making me crazy. I haven't loved a woman since college."

She moved away from me, heading for the stairs, talking over her shoulder. "Work, young lady. We still have a lot to do."

We worked all afternoon. In the back of my mind, I ran this over and over. Is my pussy thinking or my brain? I was wet all afternoon, and, on many occasions, I saw that mom was too. Two loaded guns with two days left alone.

Three O'clock. Mom put the binder back on the shelf. "I am so spoiled. I never finish this much work, this fast. I love having you work with me."

I got up and moved towards her. Mom's nipples were hard and long, face and chest flushed with desire. "I'm not that good. I think it's the naked thing that inspires productivity."

Mom stood and watched me, her eyes moving between my hard nipples and my pubic hair full of juice. "I know it works for me. You like being naked with your mom."

I was in her space now and still closing. Our bodies met. She felt hot. Our nipples brushed, sending a jolt of electric lust to my pussy. Our hands cupped each other's ass, our lips touched. Mom whispering.

"Are you sure?"

Me, quivering, "Yes, but I've never done this."

Mom talked as she kissed me, "Well, I have. Let me show you."

The sound of the front door opening was like a gunshot. I bolted through the kitchen and up to my room as Mom ran to her room.

My father's voice filled the house. "Hey, isn't anybody working?"

What was Dad doing home two days early?

I threw on some shorts and a tee shirt and wandered down the stairs to the kitchen. Mom was standing in the kitchen, also in shorts and a tee.

"Andy, why are you here? Why didn't you call?"

Dad saw me walk in.

"Hey, Jenn. I see Mom didn't kill you with work yet. Amanda, well, we were doing real well, ahead of schedule until the excavator hit the primary. Regional Energy is going to have to go up there and fix it. Gonna take two days."

Mom, blushing hard at almost getting caught face-deep in her daughter, "You coulda called, let us know."

Dad casually, "Why? I live here and you're just working. What's for dinner?"

Dad, winking at me. Well, Jenn's gonna get sex tonight, but it'll be an outy, not an inny. I know Dad, he'll fuck Mom senseless and when she falls asleep, he'll sneak up and fuck me. I saw it in his eyes.

It was one AM. My door was shut. My father on top of me, his wonderful hard cock filling me over and over. With my room soundproofed, I was safe grunting and moaning.

"Fuck me, Dad. Fuck me hard. I'm so fucking horny."

Dad, panting as he fucked his daughter, "You like Dad fucking you? You liked licking your mom off my cock when I got here."

"I love your cock, Dad."

I probably should have been a little more careful when Dad slipped into my room. I knew he had given Mom a world-class fucking and when he dropped his robe, I just went for it. His eyes went wide, but he loved it, and I loved tasting my mother's pussy on his cock.

"Make me cum, Jenn, I can't stay long."

"Doggie," I panted, and Dad backed up as I flipped over. It's his favorite position, mine too.

"Ohhhh yeeeaaahhhh." Dad moaned as he clamped his hands on my skinny hips and slid inside me.

I had a light on. Hope I closed the blinds. The room reeked of hot pussy, and we were both sweating as Dad hammered me, making me cum for the third time. I was so needy. I loved the smack as our bodies collided. Dad went faster.

"Cummin, Jenn."

"In me, daddy. Cum in your daughter's pussy."

"Ohhhh, fuuuuuccckk," Dad groaned. He loves it when I say that, and it flips his switch every time. His hips hit my ass and I felt his cock swell. My dad was cumming. I fucking love it.

I lay in my bed, a wreck as Dad got up, slipped his robe on, and leaned over to kiss me, "Love you, baby." And he was gone.

Sunrise brought a glow to the kitchen. Me, on my knees willingly gobbling Dad's erection. I missed sucking cock, and I was working hard for his orgasm.

His hands were full of my hair, his fingers massaging my scalp. Mumbling, trying to keep the noise down.

"Yes, Jenn. Oh, so good, baby. Suck dad's cock."

I love it when he talks dirty. My mouth pumped out the saliva as the head of his cock slid over my tongue. I went deep and felt him enter my throat. My hand cupped his balls, one finger behind, teasing his hole. Dad was shaking now.

"Close, baby. Ohhhhhh fuuuckckk yes."

His penis grew and surged in my mouth, the first spurt bouncing off the inside of my cheek. Two more hard spurts and my mouth was full of my father's musky cum. I leaned back and looked up at him, my face covered in drool. I opened my mouth, showing him, then closed and swallowed. He smiled, reached down, and helped me up.

"Your turn."

Naked, on my back on the granite Island. Dad, sitting on one of the stools, his face pressed against my soaked vagina, his tongue deep inside. I was cumming, cumming on Dad's face, my hand in my mouth to keep the noise down. What Dad didn't know was I had my eyes closed and was imagining that it was my mother there. I came in a flood. I went back to bed.

Even though Dad was home, I was still working for Mom. I intentionally stayed in bed, naked of course, with my toys on display, and my legs open. Playing the game, faking sleep, still wet and open from my father's tongue.

I barely heard her open the door. I concentrated on steady deep breathing. I felt the bed move as she leaned over. I fought the flinch as her fingers touched my shoulder, testing, then trailing down, more confident than the last time. Her long nail against my skin, drawing a line from my shoulder down to my breast. Circling my aching and hard nipple. I heard Mom breathing deeply; I think I could smell her excitement as her fingers gently grasped my erect nipple. My pussy flooded.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,325 Followers