Our Secret Ch. 03: The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose I should have Kyle lick me or fuck me on that thing just the complete the circle.

We used three paper towels to clean our collective cum off the granite.

"Eating in here will never be the same," Mom said.

I laughed. Dad licked me off on that counter many times. This will just add to the lore of the granite island.

"Eating," I said, winking.

Mom slapped my shoulder, "Pervert."

"Says the woman with her daughters cum all over her face," I replied.

A simple dinner. We ate on the deck. A few glasses of wine accompanied the meal.

In the pool, in each other's arms, kissing, tongues tangled, hands clenching each other's ass, a finger in the asterisk. Moaning. We break, panting.

"Why is this so intense?"

I gently tweak one of Mom's nipples, "You know why. It's wrong on so many levels. Woman and woman, you're married, I'm your daughter. We're crossing so many lines."

Mom, running her fingers over my breast, poking at my turgid nipple, "Is that it?"

"Would you be this hot having sex with April?"

Mom's finger stopped and we stared at each other.

"I went in your room when you were at the lawyers. I found the telescope in Kyle's room. I'm sorry for invading your privacy."

Mom laughed sardonically, "Well, not much of that left, only thing left is if you watch your dad and I."

I knew that was not an offer. Oh, boy, but if it was...

Mom sighed, "I found out Kyle was perving with that telescope, watching April masturbate."

Hmm, soooo Mom has no idea about April and her brother. Interesting.

"He was spying on her? What a creep," I said in mock horror.

My mother leveled me with her gaze, "And you, of course, didn't sign onto the network and watch her too, right?"

I raised my hand, "Guilty as charged."

"So, I guess all my secrets are out. I met April at the HOA meeting. I'll admit that the idea of rekindling my pussy licking with her crossed my mind, but that would be real cheating."

I left that alone and waited.

"So, the first day she was here, April came onto me. I was shocked. I assumed I'd have to make any move. She wasn't subtle at all, offered to lick my pussy like she was offering to make me lunch."

Mom let go of me, backed up an inch or so, "I wanted to, I really did. The idea of tasting that teen pussy made my head spin, but I couldn't. I made the offer to share masturbation videos. After that night, April brought her soaked panties the next day and our wet underwear exchange started. When you came to work, we used the pool house to stash them."

"She must be dying from neglect," I said.

Mom sighed again, "Yes, she told me. I'm going to have to let her go. I can't keep going."

I gently gripped one of Mom's nipples, "Well, there could be a substitution."

My mother's mouth hung open and she gasped, "You?"

I laughed, "Why not? I'm not married. I like licking pussy. I look just like you. Easy peasy."

Mom's eyes glazed over. I pinched her nipple hard, breaking her thoughts, "You fucking pervert. You want to watch."

Mom blushed right down to her pussy. She dropped her head, "Guilty as charged. I'd cum so fucking hard."

I laughed, "Pervs of a feather. Well, perhaps that can be arranged. Once Dad gets back, maybe I'll test the waters with April."

Mom moved back into my arms, we hugged. She whispered in my ear, "I will be so jealous visualizing you between her legs. My pussy is soaked."

I steered Mom to the edge of the pool, "I'd like to see that."

My mother put her hand between my breasts, "Not here. I have a plan."

"Oh?"

Mom walked towards the cast-in steps, talking over her shoulder, "Dry yourself and go to your room. I'll be up in a few."

I was on my bed tingling with excitement. Yeah, we've sexed it up, but I still want more. My door opened and Mom walked in.

I gasped. A harness around her waist, pink, cute. In the front, a fake cock that was an exact copy of my father's. I should know. My mouth fell open as I looked up into my mother's eyes. She had a wall-to-wall grim.

"You like?"

I just nodded as mom stroked 'dad's' cock, "I had it made special. My plan was to use it on April, but I just couldn't do it. Oh, I wanted to, but like I told you, that would be cheating."

It was nice to know that incest, for my mother, is not considered cheating. Handy to know if something goes wrong.

"You're masturbating." I said.

Mom locked eyes with me, "Do you want me to fuck you with my big cock?"

My mind was buzzing. This was so fucked up. My mother, using a perfect copy of my father's wonderful penis, was going to fuck her daughter—with her husband's cock. Ya can't make this shit up.

I lay back, spread my legs wide, reached down and pulled the lips of my vagina open, showing my wet hole, "Fuck me, Mommy. Fuck my pussy till I howl."

I grabbed a pillow and shoved it under my ass as Mom got over me.

Held up by her extended arms. Her hair in my face, my hand between us, holding dad's clone penis, lining it up, "This is going to be so good," I panted.

I had the cock settled at my entrance. Mom lowered herself to her elbows, our faces touching, bathing each other in hot, wet breath.

"I haven't fucked a woman since college."

"Give it to me hard, Mom. I need cock."

Mom cupped the top of my head in her hands, kissed me, and buried that cock all the way. I came, I fucking came so hard.

She was just getting started. My mother railed me. Over me, panting, grunting, sweating, swearing, fucking. Face-to-face with my mother as she plunged into me over and over, her eyes wild with lust. Fucking me with her husband's cock. I lay there helpless under her incestuous assault, loving every second and cumming over and over.

I didn't know how, but Mom was cumming too. After I don't know how long, she rolled off and collapsed next to me. We just lay and got our breathing under control.

"You sweat all over me." I said.

"You fucking loved every second of it."

I rolled over and ran my hand over mom's sweaty belly, down to the fake cock covered in me, "Every second. My pussy is destroyed."

Mom laughed, "Your turn next. I expect the same."

I masturbated the cock, "Count on it. It's gonna be weird bein the guy."

I was uncoupling my Mother from the dildo. She lay her arm over her eyes, "The first time I did this was with that professor."

I lay the toy and harness on the bed and ran my finger along my mother's vagina, "The first?"

Mom moved her arm and looked at me. "You do not get to know all. At least not yet."

"Ohhhh, so this is why you were cumming," I said, looking over the strap-on. Mom sat up.

"Cute, huh? It's got that part that fits into your cunt, so you fuck yourself and rub your own clit while fucking me."

Mom lay back, shoved a pillow under her ass, and spread, "I'm ready."

I moved over her as she grasped the cock and put it at her entrance. I was on by elbows, fac-to-face.

"Fuck me, Jenny. Fuck me as hard as you can."

I'll admit it took me a few strokes to get the rhythm, but once I was in the groove, I went to town hammering mom's pussy. Every time I went in, some part of that toy hit me in just the right spot. I wanted more.

Roles reversed we fucked with me on top. I was so horny my mouth was open and drooling. Mom under me, cumming, her mouth open, catching my spit as I rammed her wet pussy.

Just like before, sweating, grunting. Mom's heels on my ass, pulling me in. Her eyes wide and wild under me. Growling, "Fuck, mommy, baby. Make me cum more."

I couldn't hold myself up. I lay on Mom, my arms around her sweaty body, smelling her, smelling me. Lusting, driving, cumming while I made my mother cum.

We were in Mom's shower, it's huge. We had staggered down here after I got through fucking her. We had washed each other, shampooed each other. Our bonding was complete, now we just stood under the rainfall head and hugged.

"That was epic," I said.

Mom laughed, "Good word, epic."

"I want to do that again, you know."

Mom held my ass, "So do I, but..."

"I know, 'our secret', but we'll find a way. Mom, may I hold on to the toy?"

Mom pulled back and looked into my eyes, "I was going to ask you to keep it, it's safer that way, but since you asked—April?"

I gently pinched mom's nipple, "Maybe, I'll give it a try."

Mom stepped back and shut off the water, "Trust me, you won't have to try at all. Just ask, I'm sure little April will be naked in seconds and between your legs."

We spent the next day and a half, working until dinner and then sex after. Mom slept in my bed. Every time was just as intense as the first time. Mom eating me, licking my ass. Me doing the same for her. Fucking each other. I was still freaked. Mom knowing that she's using a clone of dad's cock to fuck her daughter while her daughter is under her, cumming, and comparing. Fucked up beyond all comprehension.

Dad's due home this afternoon. Mom and I didn't fuck last night, just oral and fingers. She didn't say, but I figured that she didn't want the red, well-used hole I'd been fucking to show to my dad. Yeah, well, same here. Still fucked up.

I got up first, in the kitchen, making coffee when mom comes down. We're both naked, of course, we've brought down clothes in case dad is early.

Mom getting coffee, I see it. WTF? "Butt plug?"

Mom still making her coffee, "Yes, your father is due home."

I laughed, "So, he..."

Mom cut me off, "We don't talk about your father and I."

Okay by me. I got up and pressed my body against my mother's back, "I understand, however, the next time we fuck...."

Mom turned, her eyes wide, "You wouldn't!"

I ran my fingers from her neck, between her modest breasts, over her navel around and down until my finger was pressing on the jewel, "I would, if you let me, and I'll let you. It'd be my first."

Mom hugged me, "Oh, my pervy, pervy girl."

If she only knew.

Mom butt plug? Day before dad gets home-I'm preparing