Our Secret Ch. 03: The Pool

Story Info
Working for mom has many benefits.
13k words
4.79
29.3k
50

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,294 Followers

OUR SECRET

CHAPTER THREE-THE POOL

ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OF LEGAL AGE.

This is the third chapter of the series "Our Secret." I have asked to have the other 2 chapters re-named for continuity.

I am Jenny, keeper of secrets. I didn't start out that way. I was an average, plain-looking woman of 21—see the prior stories for my 'stats', such as they are.

Working with my Dad at Pine Forest I witnessed incest for the first time; saw my father watch the same thing while masturbating, and began a slide, conversion, enlightenment-I'm not sure how to describe going from a very normal family to one where the daughter is having and really enjoying sex with the men of the family with neither of them knowing that the other was fucking me.

Why not tell them? This will sound foolish, perhaps stupid, but in spite of our vigorous pursuit of sex with each other, we are all a bit guilty about the whole thing. The 'wrongness' enhances the lust but leaves the guilt. My brother is 'cheating' on his girlfriend and my father is cheating on his wife, my mother. What would happen if it all came out?

The perfect picture forms in my mind of fucking my brother on the living room floor when my father walks in and, after a shock, joins in, spit-roasting poor Jenny on two cocks when Mom comes in. My twisted fantasy concludes with Mom stripping and introducing her daughter to sapphic joy.

I am quite sure that the reality would be unpleasant at best and explosive at worst. It is better that I continue to practice the hooked pinky. "Our secret."

Except for the last part. My mother—just when I thought...

My visit to my brother Kyle's college to take a business course was eventful, to say the least. He and I had danced around family sex and on that trip, we crossed the line and became lovers. But I was also exposed to bisexual men, his roommates, and a lesbian, Melody, with whom I did not conjoin, but my talks with her started a curiosity that I did not know I had.

Home now, banned from the field to work with my mother learning the 'back end' of the electrical contracting business. So, no fucking dad for the indefinite future, and relegated to sending dirty text pics and videos to the men.

My mother—she has a name, Amanda, is an amazing mom, and a gifted manager. Do I feel guilty working with her every day while picturing her husband on top of me, fucking me? A little, but I explained my philosophy in one of the other stories. Physically, she is an older version of me. Tall, thin, her breasts are larger, but not by much. She colors her hair so it's not the blah dishwater color of mine. She still wears glasses sometimes but prefers contact lenses. So, not a hot MILF, sorry, guys. She's intelligent, tactile, and sensitive.

It is spring and already hot where we live. The house has AC so I'm not suffering. Sunday night Dad left with the crew for five days. They were finally getting to the Pine Forest job. I was okay not going, the place would be closed, and the cabins wouldn't work for Dad and me to play.

I slept late on Monday. Amanda at my door, "Hey, kiddo, rise and shine."

She closed my door. Well, a little embarrassing there.

I was sprawled on my Queen-sized bed—naked, sheet off on the floor, on my beach towel, my tablet lying on the towel, surrounded by sex toys: my Kyle/Dad-sized dildo; my G-spot vibe; and my clit tickler. I must have looked so desperate. I pulled on some loose shorts and a tank and headed for the kitchen. I'm normally an early riser, but Kyle had talked me into video sex, and we just didn't know when to stop. It's gonna be a long day.

When I'm working in the field, Dad and I are gone early, Mom sleeps in a little and then does the office stuff all day. I was not ready for her warm-weather work uniform.

I walked into the kitchen. A lime-green G-string bikini. I think it's a Wicked Weasel, not that I own one with my preference for the 'natural' look.

I stood in the doorway and watched my mother move. She's an older version of me and has the same cute round ass I have, hers currently being bisected by a tiny lime-green string. It sounds corny but at that moment I saw my mother differently and I found that exciting. I had no plans to do more than imagine my father fucking her vigorously while I masturbate, but I was surprised at my curiosity.

"I've never been home after we leave to get dirty. Is this the usual work uniform?" I asked, smiling as my mother turned to face me.

"Yes, or some other comfortable variant, depending on the season. It's hot now, so I usually work and swim alternately. Did you think I toiled like a Monk in an overcoat all day?"

I stepped into the kitchen, headed for the coffee, brushing by my mother, who made no move to avoid light contact. "Well, Mom, it just doesn't seem fair. I spend all day in Carhartt work pants, surrounded by sweaty stinky men and you're here looking like a centerfold." I said as I poured my coffee.

Mom moved next to me. Our hips touched as she refilled her coffee. "Centerfold? Well, there are a few really hot days when I relax by the pool in what could be considered centerfold uniform. But actual centerfold? Hardly. You were cursed with my body. I doubt anyone would want pictures of me."

I stepped back and assessed my mother. "Centerfold uniform? You mean while Dad and I are working you're nude by the pool? Not fair at all."

My mother did a strange thing. She extended her pinky. I don't think I ever did that in front of her. "Well, under the circumstances, I think we should keep this between us."

She hooked that pinky, and I linked mine saying those fateful words. "Our secret."

We sat at the kitchen table. I cut a piece of coffee cake and took a small bite.

"So, Dad doesn't know you sunbathe nude?"

Mom laughed, "Young lady, I will not get into that part of my life with your father. But I will say that if I told him I'm naked at the office, he'd never go to work."

I laughed hard, replying, "Family impoverished by horny parents."

Mom slapped my hand, "Okay, enough. I fear you're getting the wrong image in your dirty mind."

I was getting a fantastic image, but I needed to change course.

"Oh, Mom, the correct word is nude, not naked. Naturists go nude. Getting naked is for sex. Since you are amazing at running the business, and this is what makes it work, so much the better, but I had no idea of the perks."

Mom picked up her mug, "So, you would sunbathe naked by the pool?'

I smiled, "You mean nude, right? Yes, why not? I'm a naturist."

"A nudist?"

I sipped my coffee and put the cup down, "No, a naturist. Nudist is no longer used. I prefer to be clothes-free."

The corner of my mother's mouth turned up in a wry smile, "And how long has this been going on?"

"Since I moved into the FROG." (Finished Room Over Garage, for our non-American readers)

"Interesting," Was all she said, changing the subject. "Well, you have a lot to learn today, so let's get to work."

Mom had tried to explain the business side to me before, but I wasn't getting it. After my classes at college, it all made sense and I learned fast. Mom worked and talked about what she was doing. I ran spreadsheets and compared estimates to daily work orders. Okay, boring business stuff but the result was a much tighter bond with my mother. Watching her move around in that micro-bikini was a lot more interesting than I would have thought. She shaved at the minimum, probably was lasered. I mean no hair anywhere and when my mom is a foot away, bending over to put papers in a folder, I could see the lime-green string bisecting her pussy and asshole. I was getting wet and confused. Melody did nothing for me, but Amanda? Am I that much of an incest pervert?

Mom was all business. The micro was just what she wore. She'd lean over my shoulder and her modest breast would touch me making my pussy buzz. I was glad I wasn't Kyle. He'd be boned up. I concentrated on my work, mostly.

"Jenny, I left a file in my room. Would you go get it, please?"

I opened my parents' bedroom door. I could count the number of times I've been here. The sixty-inch TV was still on, and a message on the screen, "Video link ended." Mom had not made her bed.

The top sheet off in a pile at the bottom. A large beach towel laid out with a dildo and a Hitachi wand, the masturbation choice of thousands of women. I put my hand on the towel; I had to. It was still wet. My mother cums like I do. I wanted to taste that dildo, I didn't. Looking at the screen, I pictured my dad stroking his magnificent penis on that big screen while my mother fucked herself with that dildo. I sighed, picked up the file from the bedside table, and left the room, closing the door.

I entered the office, my mother looking straight into my eyes, smiling. Our secret. We both masturbate to videos from someone else. I knew it was not my place to ask. We got back to work.

"Lunch!" Mom announced, "Okay Jenn, here's my routine. On hot days like this, I swim, have lunch, lay out for twenty minutes, and then get back to work. So, go change and I'll meet you by the pool."

Girls with furry pussies, do not wear bikinis. I have a nice tank suit. If I was thinking I would have at least trimmed the edges of my pussy, but I was not expecting office work to include pool time.

Mom was already in the pool; she said nothing as I walked into the water. Even her face gave no signal. I couldn't help wondering if she was hoping I'd be nude, make the first move. Stop thinking like that, Jenn.

"I may never go back to the field," I said as I ducked my head underwater.

Mom laughed, "You must. This is top secret and if you say you like it, the men will suspect."

My mother's nipples made two small points in the tiny triangles that barely covered her modest breasts. I fought not to stare. "Well, Mother, out of fealty to my mother and the company, I will return to the field and toil in sweaty agony to preserve the myth of administrative slavery."

"Thank you. I knew I could trust you with the Royal Secret."

We laughed as Mom hugged me. We don't hug much and hugging a woman in a micro-bikini is like hugging a naked woman. My hands landed on her lower back, my finger touching the tiny string. Mom's hands on my lower back, pulling me in, our breasts touching, my traitor nipples hard, like hers, rubbing. My fucking traitor pussy wet. It was going to be a long week.

We sunned for a few minutes, my mother not bothering to close her legs, her smooth sex on display, the lime-green string nestled in the cleft of her vagina, that lucky bit of cloth.

Before I visited Kyle, I had never, and I mean never thought about sex with a woman. I hadn't seen naked women, well, until Pine Forest. After Pine Forest, after fucking my brother and then meeting naked horny lesbian Melody, my mind is like, why not? I'll tell you why not. Because there is a big difference between a mother and daughter sharing some girly secrets and cumming all over each other's face, that's why not. But I wanted to.

After our break, I put my shorts and tank back on. Mom had changed into shorts and a tee shirt. Back to work, Jenn. Keep your dirty lesbian incest thoughts to yourself.

We were becoming a team. Because I'm her daughter, I got into her work groove quickly and we got a lot of work done fast. By four, we were done. Mom leaned back in her chair, "I'm going to hate having you got back to the field."

"I never thought I'd enjoy office work, but this was fun."

Mom smiled, "You just like the perks. Having your old mom crack the whip can't be fun."

Yes, I had to go there, "You have a whip?"

Mom blushed, "No, child. You know what I mean, stop making trouble."

"I learned from the best. What's for dinner?"

Mom got up, "Ahh, that's the next test. Being the office drone also means you must learn to feed the family."

I didn't know much about cooking, "Do I have to?"

Mom extended her hand, and I took it, getting up from the chair, "Yes, my daughter, you must."

I'll move this along. I learned cooking stuff. Mom and I bonded some more.

We had a terrific dinner. Mom asked if I had a boyfriend. I said no, but I was looking.

We watched a movie. It had sex scenes. Mom and I were both under blankets, just in our undies; I pretended not to notice my mother masturbating and she returned the favor as I rubbed my clit, wishing it was my dad licking me.

We both went to bed, doors shut.

I was lying in bed, missing my brother. I had a weird idea. I wanted to masturbate on Kyle's bed. I left my room, naked and walked across the house, pausing at my parents' door, listening to Mom masturbating.

A telescope. I was in Kyle's room and there was a telescope set up, not his. I thought about leaving; I didn't want to be caught, but then I saw it. The wire. This one had a camera too, just like Kyle's. The wire went to a modem. I smiled. That feed was available on our home network. I bent to look into the eyepiece and paused. Wait. What if Mom isn't just video sexing with Dad? Who put this telescope here and hooked it up to the network? I looked through the eyepiece, being very careful not to move the scope, not knowing if the feed was being watched on that big TV in Mom's room.

I gasped and jumped back, fearing I may have jostled the scope in my shock. I took a deep breath and pulled up the stool, sitting carefully and leaning in to get the focus again.

The girl's room, like Kyle and I watched. But it's not the brother and sister having sex, it's just the girl. She's over eighteen, but not by much and she's petite. I hadn't noticed that before. She's on her bed, naked, masturbating, looking at her TV. The curtain is pulled just enough to block my view of the screen. It must be porn because the little blonde is fucking herself hard with a Rabbit.

The blond was a small girl, but she had big breasts. Her tawny pussy hair was trimmed. On her back, a pillow under her butt, one leg down, the other up, giving me a perfect view of her swollen and very wet vagina.

I surrendered to my wicked lust and put my hand on my pussy, feeling the vast wetness and the hard nub of my clitoris. I masturbated, spying, lusting after another woman, a girl, barely over legal age. Lost, and uncaring, I orgasmed, over and over, my cum splashing on the floor as the girl came. I wondered what she tasted like.

By the time I got back to my room, got on the network, and found the camera, the show was over. Kyle messaged me, annoyed that I was not on. I apologized and promised to be with him tomorrow.

I lay on my bed, naked and wet trying to understand what was happening. If she set this up, how did my mother figure out the telescope thing? How long has she been watching?

If I knew how much work being an adult was, I'd have stayed a kid. I laughed at my own joke and rolled over, finally ready to sleep.

Once again, I overslept and my mother was shaking me gently and, yes it was the same erotic display on my bed. I didn't open my eyes, just groaned.

"Rise and shine, Jenn. We've got lots to do," Amanda said in a disgustingly perky voice as she left.

Nude. Amanda was nude in the kitchen, pouring coffee into two mugs. Me standing in the doorway, astonished way more than I should have been. Okay, I'm a naturist, but other than Pine Forest, it has been a solo pursuit. Now I have a co-naturist.

"Don't look so surprised. We talked about this yesterday; I'm just being a naturist."

Well, what the fuck and here we go. I shucked my tired tank top and shoved off my shorts.

Mother and daughter, nude. Her trim, shaved, and stylish, me dorky and furry, but who cares?

"I have a robe in case someone comes to the door," My mother said as we sat at the table.

"Guess, I should have one too."

"You don't have to; you can just cower in the background."

I laughed, "Or offer the FedEx driver a tip. I'm not married."

The look on my mother's face told me that she was imagining watching her naked daughter on her knees sucking the cock of a delivery driver. It took a beat for her to recover.

"Let's not sully the company image."

Breakfast was interesting. Sitting nude, casually conversing. I mean, I'm nude with Kyle and Dad, but that is only until we start having sex. This is what naturism should be like, I think?

"I have to go to the lawyer's office today. You'll go next time, but right now, he's on a deadline and I can't have you distracting him."

I look up from my coffee, "Really? Me?"

"Yes, you. He's not much older than you and he strips me with his eyes every time we meet. He would never say anything because I'm married, but my clone would be irresistible."

"I'm surprised but flattered. However, I don't think fucking the lawyer would be in the best interests of the company."

Mom covered my hand with hers, "Already thinking like an owner. Okay, I need to go put clothes on and get into town. Dad has a materials request. Compare it with the estimate and make up an updated burn rate. I'll be back in an hour."

I stood in the front window and watched my mother drive away. In seconds, I was at her bedroom door. It was closed, and for the first time in my life, I violated someone's privacy.

The same scene as yesterday. But something new. A pair of women's panties. I don't know what my mother wears under her clothes, I assumed they were hers, some kinky thing with Dad. Aware that I was panting, I reached out and picked them up. I've never touched another woman's underwear. I felt the fabric, picturing my mother sliding them on, or better, sliding them off. The gusset had a light sheen, I touched it, still wet. My hand moved up, closer to my mouth. I caught the scent, my hand kept moving until that lightly stained fabric was under my nose filling it with the lust scent. Enraptured by the wickedness, I extended my tongue and for the first time, tasted another woman.

I took the panties away from my mouth. I liked the taste. It's the whole, 'this is wrong' thing. But I do like the taste of pussy. I've tasted myself many times, but this was a whole new level of depravity. My pussy was soaked and leaking down my leg. In a total failure of prudence, I lay on that wet towel with the panties in my mouth, picturing myself with her as I rubbed my rigid clit.

I heard a noise. As I put the panties down, my sex-crazed brain now functioning I saw the label, size small. I gasped, staring at the stained panties, stunned. With a shaking hand, I returned the panties to the spot where I found them, not sure if I was careful enough. Too late now.

I looked through the blind at the pool. The girl. The mystery blond teenager that I had watched riding her brother's cock and masturbating was cleaning our pool. The questions compounded: But the opportunity for clarity was present. I slipped on my shorts and tank and stepped out.

Petite and curvy, better-looking in person, but oh, so young. She wore pink shorts and a white tank top with a necessary bra underneath. I wished she could give me half the tits she had. She looked up.

"Oh, hey. I'm April. Amanda pays me to clean the pool. You must be Jenny?"

I walked over and shook her hand after she put the bug net down. "Yes, that's me. Nice to meet you. I didn't know Mom hired someone."

April was checking me out, no question. How do I get into these situations? "We met at the HOA meeting," April replied, "your mom was saying how she has a lot of work running the business and needed help. I was the only young person there and she asked me if I was interested. I clean our pool for free so why not get paid for one more?"

"Well, it's nice to meet you, April. Since we both have work to do, I leave you to yours. My mother isn't overpaying you, is she?"

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,294 Followers