Our Secret Ch. 03: The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her right hand touched my thigh, in the front, but moved to the inside. My legs were already open enough to invite her hand as it moved slowly up until my pubic hair sensed her touch. I knew my vagina was pouring out my lust and I wanted to open my eyes, beg my mother to lick my pussy, but it was her game, and I was willing to play.

Her left hand gently pinched my nipple, her right index finger trailed up through the lips of my pussy. I concentrated on breathing, but I knew I was going to cum if she kept that up.

Mom's finger slipped inside me, briefly, cupping and gathering my juice. She pulled it out and I heard her sucking on her finger.

Her finger was back now, on my pubic fur, slipping down until I felt the tip of her finger on my clit. I wanted her to push down and rub. She did. A slow figure eight, I was there, I couldn't stop it. I kept my eyes closed tight as my pussy quaked and a torrent poured out over my mother's hand. My mother had just made me cum, thinking I was asleep. Her fingers left, she moved away from the bed. I heard the door and her voice.

"Hey, kid, rise and shine. You're still my office slave."

Fuck, Mom, I'm any kind of slave you want.

Sitting at the granite island with my parents—dressed in shorts and a tee shirt to keep the secrets. Looking down at the stone counter I orgasmed on not an hour and a half ago; watching my mother making breakfast, also in shorts and a tank top, the looming cloud of our almost coupling just yesterday hanging between us. I'm not saying or doing anything. Dad will be in and out today, collecting materials for the Pine Forest job.

Mom never even hinted at what went on between us. A decision with which I agreed, as I said.

So, this thing happened. Probably a one-off and due to Dad being mega horny. I sat in the kitchen and watched him come in, stand next to Mom, and slide his hand up the back of her shorts, showing me that Mom had foregone panties today, and fondled her ass. He turned and winked at me, dropped his hand out, and left. He, well, they have never done anything like that. I sat there pushing my mouth closed. What the fuck was that all about? I'll probably never know. Mom flinched and after Dad left, she glanced at me, her face red. We finished breakfast in silence and headed to the office.

Prudence and caution again ruled and for the next two days, Mom did not fondle my pussy and tits when she woke me, and Dad and I did not fuck or suck. Nothing was said and I made no attempt to initiate anything. You read these stories and ya think it's party time 24/7, but in our house, because of the weird roles we play there was no sex for Jenn. Mom and I were dressed during the day and there was no lunchtime swim. After work drinks and swimming were very G-rated.

However, even though we were dressed, I'd watch Amanda walking around and wonder what it would be like to lick my father's cum out of her pussy. My towel got very wet those nights.

Dad left early in the morning. Going to finish Pine Forest. He'd be back in a couple of days. No, I didn't give him a goodbye blowjob or fuck. As a result of spending two days around them, I was desperately horny. Watching April and my video sessions with my brother helped, but masturbation can only take you so far.

Amanda did not fondle me. She stood at my door and gave me her usual morning message.

I was confused. I didn't know how to read her actions, but I liked being clothes-free, so I went down to breakfast nude.

Mom was nude also. She smiled as I came down the stairs. "Ah, still liking our office uniform?"

I gave her a quick hug, she held me close, and for a second or two longer than the situation called for. The feeling of her warm skin on mine and our hard nipples rubbing was intense. I felt deep warmth in my pussy. Mom released me, I gave Mom's body a quick scan. Nice to know what I'll look like.

"Absolutely. It's the best benefit this lousy outfit has."

"Ohhh pfffft!" My mother replied, "Name a company that would treat you better."

"I dunno. I hear City Electric has great perks."

Mom laughed, "Really? The woman that runs that outfit is a cow."

Suddenly with that Freudian slip, Mom had shown her cards. She blushed hard and I was speechless. She recovered first.

"Okay, get your coffee, and let's get to work. Your Dad left the change orders and it'll be all day to readjust the estimate and billing."

It wasn't all day. By two, we were done. We'd worked through lunch, forgoing our usual swim. Maybe it was just me, but I felt an energy looming over our tame and businesslike interaction as if we were racing to a goal.

But Mom had been very reserved when she woke me. No touching. Once again, I was confused. Had things changed? Had Mom changed her mind?

Sitting at the dining room table, our shared workspace, watching Mom in the office send the last billing fax, signaling the end of our workday. Mom, still naked. I savored watching her cute round ass flex as she poked the fax buttons, remembering how it felt under my fingers, wondering if...

"Well, that's it. We're done," Mom said to the fax machine as the chime indicated that the docs were sent. I watched my mother turn to face me and our eyes met.

I knew. I knew what was going to happen. I could see it in my mother's eyes.

I got up; met her halfway. "We're a great team," I said as I extended my arms and we hugged.

She pulled me close. Our bodies in full contact, naked. Our nipples brushing, my hands, and hers, moving down over each other's round ass. Mom's mouth at my ear, her warm breath making me even wetter.

"You're shaking," Mom said.

"This is so intense."

"Jenn, we don't have to do this. It's a big step and very risky. I understand."

"It's okay, Mom. I want this. I want this so much, but it's so intense. I mean, you're my mom and a woman."

I could smell Mom's pussy as she spoke, "Should we slow down? Would you like to swim?"

I touched Mom's ear with my tongue, "No."

Mom's fingers slid down my ass until I felt one slip between my legs, not quite on my pussy.

"Are you sure? We can't undo."

I pressed my furry pussy against Mom's smooth slit as my hands moved down over her ass and between her open legs. My right index finger was the first part of my body to touch another woman sexually as it slipped into my mother's wet, warm, and open vagina. She gasped. I moved my head back, angled it. Our lips brushed as I whispered, "Very. Love me, mommy."

"Ohhhhh, Jenny," Mom moaned.

Pressing my open mouth against my mother's, we kissed like the desperate lovers we were. Her tongue slid into my mouth, touching, caressing mine. My pussy gushed. Mom's finger slid along my slit, finding my center, slipping in. I moaned into her mouth as a second finger joined the first.

I explored my mother's pussy with my finger, so warm, so wet. We pressed our mounds against each other as our tongues wrestled and our nipples rubbed.

Our kiss paused, me gasping, "I've never done this."

Mom massaging my sex, "So you said. Your bed or mine?"

I broke our embrace, took my mother's hand, and headed for the stairs, "Mine. I want to remember this every time I masturbate."

Mom laughed, "The pervert gene runs rampant in you, girl."

If she only knew.

Guys can't wait. I mean, some can, but mostly they want sex. Mom and I were different. I don't know if this is a girl-sex thing or just me and Mom.

We entered my room and I shut and locked the door. There would be no interruptions today.

I turned. My mother lay naked on my bed, one leg casually to one side, watching me. I admired my mother's body. Long and thin, her vagina smooth and wet, her nipples jutting up from her modest breasts. Mom rubbed her breast. "Second thoughts?"

I got on the bed, moved over my mother, lay my body on hers, my mouth next to her ear.

"None. Use any metaphor you wish; jumped off the pier, turned the corner, pulled the pin, I'm going to make love with my mother, and it won't be the only time."

"I almost came from what you just said."

I trailed my tongue lightly from her ear to her mouth, angling to join, "Let's get you all the way."

I kissed Mom's chin as my hand captured her right breast, my fingers pinching the nipple. Mom moaned.

I kissed her neck, her shoulder, moving down with a trail of kisses until I felt the slight rise of her breast. I moved my hand to her left breast, gently pinching her hard, long nipple as my wet lips and tongue moved over her right. She was panting, her body writhing, trying to get her hard nipple in my willing mouth. I let my tongue touch everything but.

"I hate you," She gasped.

I pulled back, bringing my mouth out of contact with Mom's soft skin. I released her turgid nipple, I paused. Mom, under me, panting, sweating.

I looked up into her eyes as I leaned in, captured her nipple with my lips and sucked hard as my fingers pinched and pulled the other nipple.

My mother howled like a banshee and orgasmed. Her belly tensed, her legs thrashed, her hands held my head against her breast. I stayed there, sucking and pinching as mom tossed around the bed, still howling, still cumming.

She pressed my head away, "Stop. Too much."

I sat up and looked her over. Sweaty, her hair a disheveled mess, a wan smile, "Wow," was all she said.

I ran my fingers over her belly, up between her breasts and along her neck, reversing and doing it again the other way.

"I'm going to explore my mother's vagina. I'm going to touch her, finger her, and then I am going to lick my mother's cunt until she cums in my mouth."

Mom's body shook, "Fuck, you know how to talk sex, girl. Just your words..."

I moved down, pressing her legs apart and laying between them. I met her eyes over her flat belly and smooth pubis, "Wait till you feel my mouth."

I'd never seen a pussy. I've looked at mine with a mirror, seen others but not this close.

The sheet under her ass was soaked. A small white rivulet trailed down from her gaping opening, leaving a wet track all the way down to her asshole. That gave me a lusty idea for a sex activity I had yet to explore.

Mom's inner lips, the labia minora, were long and wide, a pleasant dark pink. At the top, her clitoris was out from its hood. Long, like mine, and begging to be sucked. The air around her pussy was redolent with her sex scent. Stronger than mine, but pleasant. Her thighs wet, her legs wide.

"Your pussy is beautiful."

Mom stroked my hair, "Thank you, baby."

I'd tasted my pussy, often, sometimes from my father's and brother's cock. But now, now it will be another woman, my mother, older.

I put my hands against the bottom of her trim thighs and pressed them back, rolling her ass up and presenting her sex. We remained in eye contact as my mouth moved down, my nose filled with her scent.

I extended my tongue, touched her fat, long lips. Her taste, like her scent, earthy. The skin so soft. Mom quivered, "You're killing me."

I looked up at her. Amanda smiled as she spread her legs and placed her hand flat against my back, "Take me, baby. Make love to your mommy."

It was time. Time for me to taste my first woman, taste my mother's vagina.

"Lick me, Jenny. Make mommy cum on your face."

I felt my pussy clench, flow. Words had given me a climax. This was way more intense than sex with my dad and brother.

My tongue touched the top of her pussy, below her clitoris. I re-angled myself, laying between her legs, and pushed my mouth against her gushing sex, extending my tongue, drinking her cum as she writhed under me.

"Oh, fuck! Eat me, baby. Eat mommy's fucking hole. Cumming!"

The surge of her orgasm filled my mouth. I had her legs pinned back and was dining on her, shoving my tongue deep inside her, licking, sucking swallowing. I fucking love eating pussy.

Mom's hands full of my hair, pressing my willing head against her pussy as she climaxed again.

She gently pressed my head away, "Too much, baby. Take a break."

I released her legs and crawled up over her sweaty body. I kissed her and her tongue plunged in, sweeping my mouth of her essence.

Mom paused, pulling back, "I want to explore you."

I rolled off her thin body onto my back, spreading my legs. My body buzzing with the energy of anticipation.

Amanda's hands caressed my skin with a feather touch, avoiding my nipples and pussy, for now, as she told me the story of her first lesbian encounter with her married English professor in college and how the husband found them naked and eating each other and joined in. The liquid lust flowed from my vagina. Mom leaned over me, her modest breasts hanging down. I touched her nipple, she purred, "It's my turn."

"I can't help it."

Mom's fingers pinched my nipple, "Patience, baby. We have all night."

My mother lowered her face, and I felt the warm wetness of her mouth surround my nipple. She bit lightly and sucked, her other hand pinching my other nipple.

"I'm cumming, Mom."

Her warm wet breath on my nipple, "Cum for mommy, baby."

Mom's other hand slid up my thigh and cupped my pussy, the heel pressing down on my rigid clitoris. I grunted and orgasmed.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhhhhh."

I lay there in overstimulated agony, feeling my orgasm flow out over my mother's hand and down over my ass. I lay gasping. She paused, letting me recover.

"You're beautiful when you cum, Jenny."

Me, a sweaty heap on my bed. Mom over me, smiling; her hands still exploring my body, "So wrong, so good." I rasped.

Mom, keeping her eyes on mine, moved down, gently pressing my legs open, "So true. I want to taste you. Feast on your sex. Eat your pussy till you cum on my face."

I quivered, her mere words enough to trigger a small orgasm. She wasn't done.

"Did me saying I want to put my mouth on your pussy make you cum?"

"Yes," I said, "This is so fucking intense."

Mom between my legs now, kissing the inside of my thigh, "Yes. Yes, it is. I've never done incest. This is new for me. I haven't been with a woman since college. You are amazing."

Mom's wet lips slid up my thigh, pausing just before her mouth touched my pubic hair. I placed my hands gently on her head.

"Lick me, mom. Don't make me wait. I want to cum for you."

Amanda ran her fingers through my soaked pubic hair, "I love your furry pussy. I lasered mine. Your father mentioned that he missed my fur."

I bit my lip, knowing where that idea came from, Dad loving sucking on my wet pussy hair.

"I'll leave it alone, just for you," I said to Mom, finishing the sentence in my brain with, and every other member of our family.

I felt the tip of my mother's tongue touch the bottom of my slit, "Time to cum in mommy's mouth, baby."

Mom ran her flat tongue up my pussy, slowly, oh, so slowly, pressing in, curling, collecting my essence. At the top, her lips captured my rigid clitoris, and I rewarded her with a copious orgasm, which she energetically devoured.

Dad and Kyle are good at licking pussy. Mom was a master, I guess it takes one to know one.

I lay, propped up on a pillow, another under my cute, round ass, looking down at my mother's head as she licked and sucked on my pussy. I came. Over and over; my mother slurped up my orgasms. She'd put my clit in her mouth, sucking it like a little cock as her long finger rubbed my G-spot and I flooded. I was a sweaty, lust-filled heap of woman in the hands of a sapphic expert. My mother, Amanda, tongue fucked my asshole, beat me to it, couldn't wait to do her. She pressed her mouth against my pussy and slid her tongue oh, so deep, curled it up and attacked that nest of nerve endings at my entrance. I was sure I would die of dehydration from orgasming.

I looked down as mom raised her face from my pussy. She was covered in my lust, it shimmered on her smiling face. She leaned up on her elbows, "I have never enjoyed loving a woman as much as I just enjoyed loving my daughter."

I blushed, stupid, but I did, "I enjoyed it too. My first time getting licked by a woman, and it was my mother."

"I could tell," Mom said. "So, I guess you're okay with lesbian sex?"

Mom moved up until we lay next to each other, hugging. "Oh, I still want a big fat cock in my cunt, but I do love having my mom suck my pussy."

"You are such a fucking pervert," Mom said, her hand on my breast.

We lay quietly for a moment.

"You okay with this?" Mom said.

I slipped my arms around her, "Very."

Mom's hands moved from my back to my sides, "Did you ever imagine this happening?"

"Not until I visited Kyle."

Mom stared at me, waiting, "When I visited him at college, I was taking a shower and a girl named Melody came on to me."

"And?"

"I was shocked. That had never happened to me, and I'd never thought about it."

Mom moved her leg, mine fell between hers, her wet pussy touching my knee, my pussy pressed against her knee. It felt good, better when she pressed up.

"It?" She said.

I sighed, "It. Sex with a woman, lesbianism, pussy licking, rug munching. Never on my radar at all."

Mom and I were grinding our pussies against each other's legs. Talking was breathless bits.

"What changed?" Mom's strong fingers pulling my leg into her, "and why me?"

"Oh, fuck, mom, I'm cumming."

We kissed as my orgasm rolled over me in a gentle wave and my vagina gushed on my mother's thigh.

"You cum like I do, baby. I'm there too."

Grunting and grinding we came all over each other, crossing another line.

We paused, panting. I relaxed on top of Mom, my leg still between hers.

"I could have gone with Melody. But I just wasn't feeling it. I wanted somebody closer, I dunno, can't really explain it."

Mom rolled towards me, holding my leg between hers. I followed her lead and soon I felt my mother's pussy against mine. Mom held my leg, we looked at each other.

"I love feeling your pubic hair against my pussy. Let's fuck, we'll talk later."

I let her lead. She moved around and maneuvered me until our legs scissored. I giggled, "I've seen this."

Mom moved up until I felt her mound touch my pubic hair, "And now, we're gonna do it."

She pulled on my leg. I pulled on hers. Our wet vaginas merged, and we lay there, grinding our cunts, panting, groaning, the wetness pouring out of us, pussys squelching. Cumming, cumming all over each other.

Exhausted, we lay on my bed next to each other looking at the ceiling.

"Your bed is a sodden mess, my daughter."

"Guess I'll have to sleep in yours."

Mom sighed, "Then, every time your father fucks me, I'll think of your pussy on my face."

I bit my tongue, got up, and extended my hand, "Shower, Mother. We need to bathe each other to complete our journey."

Mom took my hand and rose off the bed, "Journey?"

I kept hold of her hand and led her to my shower, "Our journey into sapphic, incest. Our dirty, nasty, horny, wet journey."

My shower is roomy, but not vast. Our shower was sensual. I never realized how washing another woman's hair could be so exciting.

We dried each other, resisted going back to bed, stayed naked, and made dinner. Well, dinner and each other. We were getting out the food and Mom pulled one of the tall chairs back from the island and climbed up, laying back and spreading her legs, "Eat me." She said, with a wicked smile.

Like my father had a few days ago, I pulled the chair up, sat on it.

"With pleasure," I said and shoved my extended tongue into my mom's wet, open pussy.

"Oh fuck, baby, that's good," Mom moaned as she writhed under my sapphic assault. I love rolling up my tongue and pushing it into her opening, collecting her cum and drinking it. I love having her long, hard clit between my lips as a slide two fingers deep, curling them up to hit her spot, holding her down as she thrashed out her orgasm.

We exchanged places and I writhed and thrashed as my mom ate my cunt.