Our Sex Vacation Day 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swiped the key card and let the ladies into the room first. I politely asked if they wanted anything to drink.

Diane being the seasoned pro said, "I have had enough to drink I want to get down to fucking and sucking."

With that said she backed me to the bed and pushed me onto it. She then got on her knees between my legs and took my flaccid cock into her mouth. She was sucking and pulling on my cock with her mouth. Needless to say it was hard very quickly and she then really went to work on it. She wrapped her hand around the base of it and began stroking and fucking me with her mouth.

April was sitting on the edge of the bed watching. Diane raised off my cock and looked at April and said, "Go ahead honey sit on his face. Make him eat your sweet pussy. He is ours to use for the night.

I watched as the beautiful April crawled onto the bed and to my head. She threw one leg over my chest and scooted up until her pussy was at my chin. I grabbed her hips and pulled her a little closer and placed her pussy on my mouth. I held onto her tight little ass while savoring the flavor and texture of her clean-shaven pussy. I was running my tongue up and down her slit and letting it slid into her. I found her little clit as it began to protrude from its hiding place and wrapped my lips around it. I was then shocked as her clit began to grow. It was like a small cock nearly a half-inch in length and was getting harder between my lips.

Lori had just a little nub that you had to work to find but this luscious babe had one you could easily find and stimulate. I let it roll between my lips and looked up at her as she was pinching her nipples between her fingers.

I was so enthralled with April's clit that I nearly forgot about Diane sucking my cock. I felt my cock beginning to swell and the cum boiling in my balls. Diane must have noticed it too because she pulled off my cock.

Diane then said to April, "Ok Honey climb off him so we can get him centered on the bed. I want to fuck his big cock!"

April pulled a leg over my body and Diane said, "OK big boy get up here in the center of the bed."

I scooted until my head was on some pillows. April could not wait and climbed back onto my face. Diane said, "Damn he must be good at licking pussy. I'll have to give that a try next."

I went back to April's pussy and sucking on her small cock.

I felt Diane grab my dick and was guiding it to her pussy. She was so wet that I slid right into her. Diane started riding up and down on my cock. Diane was a talker and said, "OH SHIT that feels great! I love the feeling of a nice hard cock in my pussy. My poor Sam has not had a hard on this hard in years!"

April was moaning as I was now flicking her long clit with my tongue. She pushed her pussy harder into my face and I could feel her juices running onto my face and chin. She was grinding into my face as I sucked hard on her clit.

Diane said, "Damn girl that must have been a good one. Come on and trade places with me. I could use a good pussy licking and I'm sure right now you need a hard cock in you."

Diane climbed off my throbbing cock as April slid down my body then raised up and planted herself firmly onto my dick. April moaned, "AUUUUUUUUGH" as her groin hit mine. She started to ride me and I watched as her tits gyrated and bounce with each stroke. Diane then straddled my face and said, "Come on Baby eat my pussy until I come."

Her pussy was gaping open from where my cock had just left her. This was a first for me eating a pussy after I had just fucked it.

I could tell April was playing with her clit while she was riding my cock.

I pulled Diane's pussy lips into my mouth and sucked on them. I then let my tongue dive into the hole where my cock had just been. I found her clit hidden under it's sheath and licked and flicked it with my tongue. Diane moaned, "Damn it he is good at eating pussy!"

April was now riding me hard and I could feel the cum rising up my cock! I moaned and shot a load deep into April's tight sucking pussy. Her pussy was contracting around my cock milking all the cum out of it.

Diane was now moaning and began to tremble on my face. She shivered the yelled, "OH FUCK!" as she released on my tongue.

The ladies climbed off me and laid down on the bed next to me. We were all breathing heavily.

I ended up fucking Diane until I shot into her then fucked April again.

The girls wanted to continue and both of them got down by my flaccid cock and took turns trying to suck it back to life.

I said, "Ladies, it has been fun and eventful but I don't think were are going to see another round tonight."

Diane said, "Honey you did great!"

She then got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. When she came out she kissed me and went out the door.

April then went in to clean up and likewise kissed me and left.

I decided I probably needed to get back to my room.

I went to our room and punched in our code for the door and went in.

Lori was not there. I cleaned up a bit then climbed into bed. It was 3:30am.

I had fallen asleep when I felt someone get into bed. I glanced at the clock at it was 5:30am. She smelled of sex.

She very quickly fell asleep and I also went back to sleep.

12