All Comments on 'Our Son is 18... Pt. 02'

by Betherotika

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 2 years ago

You are so baaad, Betherotika. So happy to see you have returned, and in force. You seem to combine every possible kink into a story. Please don't keep us waiting too long for more.

goducks1goducks1over 2 years ago

encore more please. 5 stars look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These were amazing. I want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing. Hope you write more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this series and the many story lines but please don't do the cheating with best friend and mom. They are all so open no need for cheating. Ppl cheat who can't be open and have weird needs. They are all accepting of everything. Maybe have them all opening do an orgy or just ask permission to fuck since they knew each other. But to sneak around and they are so loving and close kills the vibe, just saying.

Tigerfan701Tigerfan701over 1 year ago

I like the story, but it’s kinda all over the place. I’m expecting the plot lines to start merging, which will be hot. I agree with the comment about cheating. It’s ok to be suggesting the hedonism of letting loose, but it seems so unnecessary given how open everyone is. I know Kurt will have no problem with Wendy doing whatever she wants, so please let him enjoy her transformation rather than have her cheat.

Helen47Helen4712 days ago

This story is obviously the product of a severely debauched and sick mind. It's engagingly written, imaginative, moves at good pace, and I like the randomly interconnected vignettes. Would love to read the third part, whose some loose ends could be tied up and some characters further developed. Brilliant stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous